Why do feminists prefer unrealistic characters like Wonder Woman as opposed to realistic women like Peggy Hill?

Why do feminists prefer unrealistic characters like Wonder Woman as opposed to realistic women like Peggy Hill?

Shouldn't she be a feminist icon?

She's certainly one of the most accurate portrayals of your average woman in modern television. That mix of self-aggrandizing narcissism and general incompetence is absolutely spot on. That's probably exactly why she isn't popular with feminists; they see too much of themselves in her. They prefer a flawless Mary Sue like Wonderwoman.

Feminist is a word that has lost all meaning, user. Too many people use it to refer to too many different types of philosophies, political goals, etc. There are garbage people with garbage ideas, good people with good ideas, and everyone in between.

Because Peggy is a terrible person, like all realistic people. Feminists (ironically) want an ideal, not something that shows that, yeah, people fucking suck no matter what's between their legs.

This exact type of attitude is partially the reason radical feminism exists. You are to blame user.

Peggy is legitimately one of the best female characters in all of western animation.

For telling the truth?

Seriously, for all the bitching some people here do about her she's by far one of the most entertaining characters ever written, and the little ways in which her ego leaks out here and there always gets a laugh out of me.
>In MY opinion, *insert obvious fact here*
Fuck you Peggy, you glorious cunt.

It isn't true though, at least not in my experience. Well, it is true that a lot of women are morons, but the same goes for men.

So, you disagree, but then you agree in the same post to say that men are also idiots.
You're very inconsistent.

Men built all of civilization and are responsible for everything you see around you. Women are happiest when they serve men, anything else causes degeneracy and downfall of civilization where such things are allowed like sexual freedoms and resulting cuckoldry and no father figures.

Please tell us about how special your crush is user.

then there's this faggot

Prove anything I said wrong.

She's that annoying as fuck relative you do care for in the bitter end but tempted to argue with frequently because they're so ridiculous. And yet you let a lot of shit slide, because by circumstance you see each other often and don't want to disrupt the balance and strain things for everyone else

You said MOST women are morons, and implied this wasn't the case for men. I disagree that most of either gender are morons, and that there are proportionally more female morons than male morons.

The averages of iq are about the same, but there tend to be more men on both sides of the spectrum meaning more men are geniuses, but more men are retards.

> but the average woman is too simple and fickle to ever be a truly productive member of society.
This simply isn't true.

>fuck freedom
>fuck meritocracy
You don't deserve to live in a first world country.

>You said MOST women are morons
I actually didn't say anything, just noted that you're inconsistent.

Actually both men and women pretty much average out the same in intelligence.

It's just that most of the outliers (IQs under 80 and IQs over 140) are men. The kind of individuals who are insanely productive and obsessed with their work/career compared to the average man or woman is likely to be a man.

Freedom costs as the cost of countless bloodshed spilled by men. Women didn't fight in wars or suffer any of that, they bore children and slept with invaders without issue. Women are going crazy now with feminism and all the other bullshit because they lost their biological natural way of life, and the sooner women rights are reverted to what they were pre suffrage the better it will be for everyone.

Maybe not, since things can change a lot in modern day in just 30 years. Like the proportion of women enrolling into higher ed and how much they're willing to invest into education and job pursuits before starting a family

Why do patriots prefer unrealistic characters like Captain America instead if realistic soldiers like Bill Dauterive?

This probably won't get too many responses, but I'll give you a sympathetic (you), user.

Trying to point this out to people these days is like pulling teeth. It's pretty sad how polarized people have gotten the last few years.

This is just an excuse for you to get laid, isn't it, user?

Have sex, you fucking loser.

Case in point, hysterical women. Garbage like SU only perpetuates the problem.

This is the truest post in this thread, but sadly anons are too busy giving faggots looking for attention (You)'s. Sad state of affairs.

@93444279
At least put the effort in.

I already do as a man, it's something you will never grasp.

The state of (You), my man.

>grows up with a mother who was a spitting image of Peggy Hill but was not above spankings
>Thankful I never turned out like Bobby

Peggy should've beat Bobby's ass with a belt whenever he fucked up. Then he wouldn't be a whiny disappointment of a faggot.

Because she trashed feminism the episode Cotton was introduced in.

Peggy wouldn't have made Bobby better. That boy just wasn't right.

That boy needed a good ass beating with a leather belt.

Why do humans prefer strong fantasy hero characters over typical realistic normal human characters?

Because feminisim, and the power structures of modern feminisim is rooted in the emancapatory sociological theories derived from marxisim.

The theory being that the biggest achivement gap is from a lack of quality role models.

Real working women who are housewives aren't considered feminist icons unless they're engacing in revolutionary behavior.

See also Pabolo Fererre.

self-insertion.

I don't find Peggy Hill that realistic

I mean yeah she's not a literal superhero but her character is still kind of silly and ridiculous in many ways

>It's a Sup Forums takes a joke OP seriously thread

No wonder we're ranked so low in board IQ.

Poland has a Prime Minister that doesn't Let in Muslims. That's your proof.

Yes and?? That's fucking GREAT news. If only the rest of Europe followed their example.

Hungary, Czech Republic, and Slovakia also don't let them in, but they all have male leaders. Theresa May is supposedly a conservative, but doesn't act like one, and France fucked themselves over with Macron.

Those are all shitholes lmao

It's almost as if this entire board is filled with retards desperately trying to get reactions out of the other. Now watch this thread descend into Sup Forumsshit, after the last two posts.

At least they're trying to change. I forgot about fucking Merkel. That slippery cunt. She's the reason for a major attack in Germany every year.

This, Peggy is slightly over the top; I've met dumber people in real life but none of them thought they were intellectuals.

Women were a mistake. Peggy ruined the show.

but that user is right and you know it

>Why that handsome, sexy, totally different user is right, you know

>Why do feminists prefer unrealistic characters
It's easier to rationalize personal shortcomings if you only ever compare yourself to something you could never be, especially if the alternative is a low bar that you still haven't cleared.

Did you even watch the show?

Bobby is a bit of a self-indulgent, whimsical kid but he has his interests and a good head and doesn't let a lot of things get to him that would just downright break a normal person (e.g. when Cotton shoved him into the hole for several days as punishment).

He turned out for the better BECAUSE Peggy and Hank didn't treat him like shit and let him grow on his own even if they didn't like the way he was growing.

I can't tell if you're serious or just shitposting but beating him would've doomed him to decades of therapy, set his development back by decades, and would only make him "worse" in the areas you think beating him would fix, especially socially.

It's like beating up a kid for liking sports because he doesn't want to be a CPA like his ancestors.

It just means you haven't meant a real narcissist in real life yet.

So its not true solely on the basis that you disagree with it?
Typical roastie logic.

>I can't tell if you're serious or just shitposting but beating him would've doomed him to decades of therapy, set his development back by decades, and would only make him "worse" in the areas you think beating him would fix, especially socially.

All i hear is liberal hippie bullshit. If you're not familiar with the saying "spare the rod and spoil the child" then let me put it simple: if you don't show authority and discipline your child, said child will try to walk all over you. If that's too complicated for you here's the short version: Be a stern parent and whip your fucking kid when he acts like a stupid shit.

Hey you need to get back to Red dit.

You get back in the kitchen.

Women should have never been given the right to vote. They are literally incapable of rational thought. There was a thread the other day where the OP asked why the "body image" meme encouraged women to be fat and lazy instead of taking care of their bodies. Of course all the roasties on Sup Forums got mad and started REEEEEEEEing at the OP and saying he hates women.

Fucking idiots. It's no wonder Hillary lost to a literal orange retard.

>No wonder we're ranked so low in board IQ
Yes because the other boards are so smrt

Hey you need to get back to Red dit.

I thought Killary lost due to all the shit Podesta had on her after falling for a simple phishing scam.

B-but my strawwoman boogeyman!

Hey you need to go back to Red dit.

When I figure out how to taser people through the internet I'm going to be SO RICH

>but people will taser you too!

I don't think you understand how this will work. I'm not going to sell HOW to do it. You're going to HIRE me to taser people.

Of course I'll also do some of it for free, like OP for example

Faggots like this make me contemplate why I spend time on Sup Forums.

Go tumblr a patreon about it.

Go enjoy a shoey ya sheila

Quiet woman. Men are talking.

I'll take the bait just in case some idiot kid takes this seriously.
Woman kept everything running in the US when the men went to the war, they produced food, they programmed computers and they kept phone lines running. If you honestly think this way for real, you are the saddest cunt alive.

prove it, balls or gtfo

See people? This is the average woman. Incapable of rational thought. The only thing a woman wants to do is get porked by Chad so she can fulfill her biological imperative and breed strong children. Women were never meant to think and we as men have to take responsibility for letting them think they can. It's like a child driving a car.

Nice try bitch, enjoy your b&

>went to the war
>US

Men went to war to protect you cunts. If all the men were gone, you would have all been raped and enslaved by the germans. Oh woe is you, such a hard job doing some work while men are out there dying and giving up their lives. Truly it is you who suffers the most having been tasked keeping a family together (which modern women can't even do with all the "freedom" and hop dicks non stop).

>Woman kept everything running in the US when the men went to the war, they produced food, they programmed computers and they kept phone lines running.

>Women believe this

Women picked up the workload at best. Everything was still being run and supervised by men.

I am actually a 29 year old man. I just want all you fucking Plebbitors off my Sup Forums. Fuck off. Your fucking mentally ill autistic virginal retarded meming kind does not belong here.

>waaaaah no one wants to fuck me
here's your easy earned (you)

The easiest way for fat chicks to earn money

>Get destroyed in an argument
>Resort to ad hominem and shitting your pants out loud

Literally a woman at its finest, appealing to emotions with no sense of control. This is EXACTLY why you should not have any voting rights.

No, it isn't true on the basis that it doesn't reflect reality. Here's the problem. People like you have this preconceived idea that women aren't as smart as men. So when you see a smart man, you think to yourself that's typical because men are smart. But when you see a smart woman, you don't think that they reflect their whole gender do you? Same if you see a dumb man. It's called confirmation bias. I can tell you from personal experience, that I have met smart men and dumb men, and smart women and dumb women. There isn't a significant overall difference in intelligence between the genders. In any case, since there is so much variation within each sex, it is retarded to make sweeping generalisations about them and then judge people solely based off of it. I'm a guy by the way.

>30 year old man
>Uses buzzwords a 15 year old child would use

Nice try woman.

And that's what it all comes back to eh woman? You think the only reason why any man would have a low opinion of you is because they haven't had a chance to experience your ugly piss holes. Dont you idiots realize you're pretty much breaking yourselves down to walking vaginas when you use insults like that? Fucking idiots.

Well, men have a significantly higher upper and lower marge on intelligence.

There are a lot more men with 300+ IQs than women, but its a two edged sword because there are also a lot more men with IQs below 50.

the Chad boogeyman is not an argument, it just shows how much of a pathetic cunt you are

So you admit to being a degenerate cocksucking semenguzzling smegmanibbling arsegaping sissy manslut?

But women aren't as smart as men and here's scientific evidence to prove it.
All the smartest people in history have been men.

>pissholes
>vaginas
don't you realize you just make yourself look like a pathetic virgin?

>300+
Yeah, no one has ever had an iq that high but I know what you mean. That only becomes significant once you get to iq scores that are very high and very low though. The large bulk of men and women hover around the same average. But as I say, there is so much variation that judging someone's intelligence on the basis of sex is pretty silly.

>Doesn't put dirty smelly pissholes that bleed every month on a pedestal
>Must be a faggot

Women are truly subhumans.

>"liberal hippie bullshit"
>"be a stern parent and whip your fucking kid"
user, how can you give us life advice on children when it's clear you've never gotten laid?

What's that?

I'm not going to give you piles and piles of data that prove otherwise, you can look it up if you have the time. Also, using history as evidence is dumb because women were not encouraged to get education or pursue intellectual career paths.

>Women don't like it when men devalue their only reason for existing

I legitimately can't tell if people in this topic are baiting or actually believe this.

I want to believe it's bait.

>women were not encouraged to get education or pursue intellectual career paths.

>Women need crave approval from men to do anything

Sounds about right. Typical subhumans.

user, you have to be at least 18 to count as a man in most countries, so clearly that means you can't talk.