youtube.com/watch?v=XNMrMFuk-bo)
youtube.com/watch?v=i0fOD7C5ltg)
youtube.com/watch?v=HjD1uWsFw84)
youtube.com/watch?v=IWAf3dQxAfQ).
youtube.com/watch?v=VUAhXg6xF7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so Donald is a WW2 vet?

Yep. Served with the US Navy.

I feel sorry for people from that time; a social framework that rewarded hard work and provided the possibility of owning land and a house is simply not a consolation for such an unenlightened existence

It seems in-character for him to have been a deck-swabber on an oiler or something and literally never seeing combat, let alone fighting himself.

What the hell are you talking about? Donald went to war and got PTSD.

LOL

>loss

I don't get it

Hank and Janet are swingers and Janet is fucking Tony

I lost

The best part is that Bruce Wayne is familiar with Sailor Moon.

>laughing at this brave duck that gave his peace of mind to protect our freedom
Fuck you, you dirty commie hippie.

When MvC was actually good.

Dickhead Donald is best Donald.

Come to think of it, what the fuck did Mickey do to help the war effort? Donald paid his taxes despite financial strain (youtube.com/watch?v=eMU-KGKK6q8 youtube.com/watch?v=XNMrMFuk-bo) reports for duty (youtube.com/watch?v=i0fOD7C5ltg) tests cutting edge optical camo (youtube.com/watch?v=HjD1uWsFw84) and drops deep behind enemy lines and routes the opponent despite his own fears (youtube.com/watch?v=IWAf3dQxAfQ). For all that he's haunted by nightmares and PTSD, and that fucking mouse goes and moralizes to him about his attitude.

does Hank even love Jan?
I know they got married when he was having a mental breakdown and thought he was someone else

my favourite comic panel of all time.

Nope, front lines, according to the old cartoons at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=VUAhXg6xF7I

Those cartoons also show him in the army, not the navy, though.

The Donald Duck canon is all screwed up, man!

Navyfag here. Donald was more likely to have been in the Marines, given that he played a more active role in the war and wore dress blues and peanut butters.