Childhood is watching Rugrats for the babies

Childhood is watching Rugrats for the babies

Adulthood is realizing the grown-ups in Rugrats are way more entertaining.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0dYARY3flI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True statement. Not really much else one can say

>they all got together once, ate pizza, and watched Stu's knee surgery

Is this a thing people do

that moment when you realize Angelica was the only one that knew Chuckie full name .... also that her comic strip version totally wanted that ginger dick .... surprising that they didnt hook them up in Grown-Ups

The only annoying adults in rugrats were the grandparents

Maybe didi

Can I see that comic?

jewish grandparents are comfy tier

t. has them

google "Rugrats Classic Comic Strips", I dont have it but some time ago some user posted here most strips where Angelica definitely wanted that ginger dick

Childhood is when Stimpy was your favorite.

Adulthood is when you find yourself increasingly identifying with Ren.

Yeah, I've been to three pizza and knee surgery parties just this month.

youtube.com/watch?v=u0dYARY3flI
Honestly, wouldn't have minded if their was a spinoff series focusing on just the parents.

>Drew had an affair with Chaz's wife
>easy to do, since his own wife was married to her job and Chaz was a weak man
>wife gets cancer, too ashamed to tell Chaz about the affair before dying
>Drew lives with the agony of having cheated with his friend's wife, jealous of their love
>belittles Chaz to try and make himself feel better about his own life spiraling out of control

>Stu makes toys

Truly an entertaining show.

kek

And from Chuckie's viewpoint.

And because I hate you all.

Thanks user! I never saw anymore of those comic strips outside of the Jewish Chant and the last one you posted. Pre-Movie rugrats is always comfy.

Damnit user, I wasn't expecting to feel

Childhood is idolizing Tommy, adulthood is realizing Chuckie makes the most sense.

Do you guys like the Rugrats movie?

I liked the third one cause of all the Angelica and Susie feet.

This guy has his priorities straight.

Thanks m8, so yeah there you go, It would have been nice if they hooked them up in All GrownUp

Saying Stu makes toys is a bit weak.

Stu is an inventor. He invent things. Sure, he does freelance toy development, but he has a freaking lab/workshop in the basement and he lives off royalties.

Dude is set for life and his kids are set as well. The real issue, of course, is that Stu is eccentric, like all good inventors and in true mad science form spends most of his time thinking on whether or not he could, then whether or not he should.

Fact is, through out the show there are several instances that can be filed under "Grounds for Divorce" and yet his wife doesn't.

At least none of them look like numale cucks.

>that episode where Stu blew out the power grid testing an anti-gravity playpen that was actually working

So were Betty and Howard each other's beard?

Adulthood is realizing Reptar is fucking awesome. Fuck your shit.

Instead of reviving Rugrats as it was and risking characters acting differently and new writers not understanding the show, something like this could be cool. Still familiar but fresh with enough nostalgia for parents to watch with their kids.

>Phil and Lil didn't hook up.

He built a giant robot with paper clips and rubber bands.

I was only vaguely aware of what Jews were as a kid. I thought they were just weird foreigners.

>Susie hooked up with a black guy

Isnt that rascist to assume that the black girl would hook up with a black guy?

your average black girls tend to hook up usually with their fellow black guys though .... :/ I only see the ones from relative rich families hooking up with something else (most the time white) or are you sugesting that we absolutely have to engage in race mixing whenever there is love or not

this is universe where you can buy a working time machine in toy store. It blended the real and "childhood imagination" well.

I always thought that.

It was a good snapshot into adulthood for a small child.

Angelica did liked another beta redhaired guy right?

There was never a time I didn't identify with Ren, I always wanted him to beat the piss out of that retard

Man, this takes me back.
Wasn't there some creepypasta theory where the whole show is a hallucination of Angelica's or something?

So Tommy was an alpha male, right?

> The time Stu made Mechagodzilla for French Toho-Disneyland