"CONGRATULATIONS FAMILY GUY,
YOU'RE THE NEW ALLEN GREGORY!"

>watch this scene as a kid
>feel funny down there
>15 years later I'm jerking off to women getting absorbed by slime monsters
JUST

The one with Brian having herpes

How did they think this was funny?

Ben 10's slime antics are responsible for half of my fetishes.

>Watching The Autistic Mr. Enter

>Chase Lays an Egg
That whole series really but this episode in particular. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you don't want to know.

>Haven't watched xiaolin chronicles once.
>Watch the original show and heard how shit the continuation is
>Open up the episode
Why do I hate myself so much?

Fetish feul

what happened

The exorcist parody from Courage. Shit frightened the fuck out of me when I was a kid

>Lets turn Mortal Kombat into a kid's cartoon
>A cheap budget one
>Nightwolf has a pet dog
>Scorpion sounds like Cobra Commander
>pic related is Reptile

>Peter wanting to marry his son after discovering he inherited Carter's fortune after breaking his leg.
>Varicose veins
>Peter bullcraping excuses on what to do with the money
>Chris gives Carter a fucking handjob
>Incestuous ChrisxPeter relationship
>Peter decapitiates a deaf child
>Peter holds a pile of male testicles in his bloody hands
>Peter staring at a child's ass because "pedophiles"
>Peter marries Chris
>Peter doesn't get arrested
>another movie where a father marries his son referenced at the end

Oh, I thought you were reffering to Clarence.

This episode was uncomfortable to sit through, but I can't put my finger on why.

>Mr. Enter says it all
Please don't encourage him. He's the worst part of this new culture of internet critics who cannot handle criticism themself.

CI

tl;dr: I left my safe space and got triggered by high comedy

IKR? I hate that filthy hypocrite. His fans attack you for saying that to them

AHAHAHAHA ITS FUNNY BECAUSE HE HAS AUTISM AND AUTIST ARE SUBHUMANS AUTISM IS HIS ONLY PERSONNALITY TRAIT GOOD ONE Sup Forums

not anymore.

nice try Mr.enter

good one. you totally didn't sound like a screeching autist

The one where Brian gives Stewie herpes. It legitimately freaks me out.

>Family Guy
>The episode that made me quit this show
tfw Fanboy and Chum Chum actually wins an Emmy yet Family Guy never has

Do people really get offended or whatever by Family Guy? It's just a show I can't ever take seriously enough to get upset over and at worst is just a series of unfunny cutaways.

Why did they turn Brian into such an unlikable character? Why did they turn Joe into the punching bag character with nothing but cripple jokes and a wife who fucking hates him?

I don't understand why the writers chose this path. It's horrifying to see how much potential the first 3 seasons had and how badly it just went to shit.

*Insert Life of Brian here*

they turned Brian into a massive faggot in order to be more 'self aware'

Rocknaldo.

That is all.

>Why did they turn Joe into the punching bag character with nothing but cripple jokes and a wife who fucking hates him?

I remember the first seasons, where Bonnie and Joe were deeply in love with an active sex life. "It gets me so hot when Joe lies to strangers. I swear to God as soon as I get him home, I'm going to rip off his clothes-"
"Yes, that's fine Bonnie."

Nowadays:
"We had sex!"
"We had what Joe calls sex."

Heh,this was actually what got me to whatch SU.
I heard about the show a little before but couldn't get myself to watch it,then I saw this gif of them kissing and thought they were both dudes.(I'm a huge yaoi shipfag) So watched the ep and after finding out I was wrong I still deided to stick around and watch it.

Go back to bed Mr.Enter

clarence ate like 100 devilled eggs that had been out in the sun the whole afternoon and became a puss leaking zombie who noone wanted to be around

know how spongebob occasionally does those ""gross"" closeups? Yea imagine 3/5th of an episode being just that

That one when he got puppies with Brian.
It was disgusting.

>I'm a huge yaoi shipfag
You're the wrong kind of gay for that show, though I guess your odds of being pandered to are high.

It's a shame bc the TNG subplot was one of the best parts of the season tho

I regret watching most of family guy but this episode takes the cake

that one episode of Fairly Odd Parents where it's revealed that Timmy wished to be 10 forever and everyone somehow didnt know.

The episode with Quagmires sister being abused.
>Hey guys, remember when Different Strokes had the episode about molestation and it was really awkward for a typically comedic show to have something with such a dark and serious tone? Let's do that!

>Joe is a cop
>can't do shit about the abuse

Nope. Only way to stop it is for Quagmire to kill the guy and absolutely nothing happens afterward.

>susan boyle

i legit can't think of anything i'd want to unsee to be honest

when you realize what the creator of the show was charged with a lot of things in the show make much more sense

Not even the worst FG ep

the one where Stewie impregnates himself is probably the worst

No it wasn't.
They got all these Star Trek characters in the show and all they did was act like a bad Seinfeld episode. Futurama knew how to use Star Trek stars.

All the characters got turned to shit.

-Peter was a dumb dad, but now he's literally retarded.
-Lois was a responsible mother with a wild side now turned into a bitch.
-Meg was a typical teenage girl obsessing over meaningless teen stuff no turned into a universally hated item.
-Brian was the foil to Peter's stupidity. Brian was the wisest one but was still undermined because he is just a dog. Now he's a colossal douchebag with a superiority complex.
-Stewie was an evil genius but now he's kind and gay for whatever reason.
-Chris is the only character that I think actually turned out better latter on. He was just an awkward moron, but now he is a awkward moron with an actual sensitive and emotional side.
-Quagmire was a womanizer but now hes a sex deviant and rapist.
-Joe was a super macho cop despite his handicaps, but now his primary characteristic is that he's a cripple.
-Cleveland was just a friend of Peter who happened to be black, but now he's just THE token black guy who is also kind of a pussy.

His icon always bothered the hell out of me, like does he think that looks good?

Laziness I'm sure. It's pretty clear he did a shitty MSPaint color job over his real face.

BEEP BEEP IT'S THE MILLENNIAL POLICE COMING THROUGH, AND THEY'RE TO AUTISTIC TOO TAKE A JOKE

>I don't understand why the writers chose this path.

I think its because the writers of the show just don't give a shit anymore and Seth Macfarlane has that same mindset as well. They just throw shit at the wall and go with whatever sticks to it.

>KAORI'S GONNA DIE
ow my heart

>OH, ASHI! We thought you were still out! This isn't what it looks it!

This counts for every episode after the daughters

I wouldn't mind him so much if he was just another unfunny amateur critic but so often he dwells on things that he misses the point of. He tore Family Guy apart for Brian's awful writing skills when that was the joke. Brian is a caricature of sophomoric writers. He can say that it isn't funny but he can't say it was a serious attempt at making Brian a good writer.

Also, there's no way I have the patience for 47 minute thesus statements on why Ren Seeks Help sucked. I think Nostalgia Critic might have been the one to start the "longer reviews are better" trend that needs to die, but maybe it was AVGN. My angry internet autist trivia needs work.

Why would they get all those cast members together for a b-plot? Why even have a b-plot? They could have followed in Futurama's footsteps (well, as closely as Family Guy can), but all they did was make jokes about how childish the Next Generation cast are. Which was funny. I just wish we got more out of them.

All the irrelevant questions during the panel was genuinely hilarious, though.

>(I'm a huge yaoi shipfag)
Just zyklon b urself!

He's like a pet

Their walls were slowly crumbling away. I suppose that's creepy. It's no longer safe anymore

And those fish with long nosed masks, they can jump at you and accidentally pop your asshole's cherry

>That one """review""" where he just rants about requests from his viewers for 2/3s of the whole video

What?

Here, let me explain why: it's In-A-Gadda-De-Leela except they want you to feel sorry for the person who was manipulating the situation.

God damn Enter, chill

The fact this got beyond pitch....

Didn't they already reference that episode directly early on in the show?

>"Now I want you two kids to scream real loud into my ass!"

It was weakest of Clarence episodes. But its good even if gross.

If it's gross on purpose then I don't give a fuck.
>B-b-but it's gross!!! EWWW!!!
Grow up, are you like five?

I watched all the episodes of FG Enter reviewed before actually watching his reviews (because his videos don't have any entertainment value whatsoever so at least I could compare opinions and points) and Fresh Heir was actually the only one to even hit the mediocre tier in my book.

Lars x Sadie is the most pure relationship on SU and if you don't love it you're a faggot by default.

like fucking clockwork

>calling family guy high comedy
t. mcfarlanefag

I don't feel like she was portrayed sympathetically, but she definitely should have gotten at least some comeuppance. They had multiple episodes devoted to the fallout from Pearl tricking Garnet into fusing with her; one giant monster shouldn't mean all is forgiven.

Why is Beter marrying Gris?

I don't get offended by Family Guy like I might be offended by something that is serious about being offensive, but it can still be disgusting to watch once in a while.

This..this isn't real is it? Like this didn't happen right?

>I think Nostalgia Critic might have been the one to start the "longer reviews are better" trend that needs to die
He's not. Reviews are so bloated now because they have to be a certain length to even get monetized on youtube. Anyone who posts a half hour video about something that could be thoroughly explained in less than ten minutes is usually just someone trying to make money.

Chris inherited Carter's fortune and Peter decided to marry him in Virginia I think it was so that he could have access to it.

Edgy

*Vermont

Not offended, but disgusted.

I never understood it, isn't Lars just a peice of shit? Doesn't the whole thing send the wrong kinda message?

We don't know much about Sadie at this point but we know her as a friendly sympathetic character, tricking someone into being with you is desperate and creepy so it makes it an intensely strange and fucked up episode the more you think about it.

the worst part being she mostly got away with it and it was never brought up again, we knew Lars as a piece of shit so someone watching this (like a kid) could think he was just overreacting and being a jerk when Sadie was way in the wrong.

It's one of those episodes that can be skimmed over as 'cute' or 'not that serious' but a lot of subtext makes it worse then it actually ism I can see why it'd be made but it probably shouldn't exist.

It's really funny how when most shows do that whole "You think my show would suck without X? Well, here's a whole episode without it to prove you wrong!" that it usually turns out to be one of the best episodes in the series. Buffy's Hush being the best example that springs to mind But this is just garbage all around and shows that every single complaint about the show is justified and if anything, too lenient.

I doubt Sadie would want to hook up with the pink zombie that he is now

>that review where he tries to explain why this happened and make up for it
youtube.com/watch?v=cmkrlVyLjNA
It's an improvement.

Any of the three Steven's Universe episodes I've seen.

Way to torpedo Azula's characterization for stupid teen romance bullshit.

I think that was in the first episode.

I'm generally just surprised no one recognised her in this episode. Considering how forcibly beloved the royal family is in the fire nation, you'd figure that almost everyone ((especially rich kids with good educations)) would recognise her.

As it is, I liked that the writers tried to convey that Azula had some semblance of a personality beyond being a conniving/smug bitch

>now he's just THE token black guy who is also kind of a pussy.

But that pretty much was always the case

>That fucking painting