Finn are social awkward by nature. Maybe user can relate

Finn are social awkward by nature. Maybe user can relate.

I really hate this one.

I don't get it.

relatable = funny what's hard to understand?!?

There are empty seats next to people, but that would mean sitting next to someone so the bus is "full."

it must suck being surrounded by autism all day

Makes sense if you are scared of people in general.

Is the entire country full of spineless beta faggots like this? It must be insufferable.

perkele i am kill self

Loud American autism is much worse than quiet Finn autism. At least with Finns, they keep their autism to themselves.

>no mention of autism rays

I think it must me nice. The opposite is probably worse.

you guys forgot your Humon comic

>This thread

LOL shut up finnfag, go get upset in a corner because someone looked at you strangely you fucking loser.

man I'm so glad I'm ____ instead of an autistic Finn

A real American. I fight for the rights of every man. I am a real American, fight for what's right, FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE

Sweden Finns?

I think the joke here isn't that he is annoyed by the noise. There is just nothing he can do against it.

social anxiety is worldwide, these comics are pretty universal

dunno, in my experience, finns are cool people.

I usually just leave the store asap if this happens, still a terrible situation tho.

This is the worst case scenario.

How come the other Finns are normal though?

Why do you assume those are fins, do you see them wear finish flag hats?

>Is the entire country full of spineless beta faggots like this
One autistic sniper with an unscoped rifle killed 500 enemy soldiers in a conflict that didn't even last half a year
Imagine a whole army of these turboautists

It's a stereotype. Just like some countries are more extroverted. But there is a kernel of truth in it. Not everyone is that way but the average person is more like that than let's say italy.

These are cute.

Fuck you

storytime fingerpori instead

There's an entire offical book worth of translated strips of that

Another hated commies so much that he traveled the world fighting them wherever he could

Fuggggg

Because in the first couple comics the characters are acting like "Finns" too but aren't wearing the hat.

In the first one, the other guy on the left is standing in the rain too

Written by swedish landwhale

Thanks for my bad grades

So this comic is about internalizing everyday events that ultimately mean nothing in the grand scheme of things?

The comic is about why Finland is a useless country that should have been nuked or conquered ages ago.

It's like that Fwen Poole thing where she's a disgusting NEET and people thought she's automatically good because it's "relatable" except not drawn as anime

The problem is when you are like that then you can't reason yourself out of that.

>not being sperg enough to just start taking food as soon as it's out even though no one has said to yet

Finns are nice people. They tend to over-think things.

the whole finnish population should start therapy, they clearly have social anxiety

Also related

There is a cure it's called vodka but it's temporary and expensive (in Finnland).

kinda related

> Sauna contest leaves Russian dead and champion Finn in hospital
>Annual competition in Finland ended after challenger Vladimir Ladyzhenskiy dies after enduring 110C heat

I actually find this kind of annoying. Like, I've only been for two minutes, if I needed help I'd ask. Probably why I do all my cloth shopping online, now.

You just buy cloth? Do you make your own clothes or something?

>110C
Some will think that's a typo.

You know what I meant.

Why are finns so autistic

>110C
>Hmmm
>googles
>oh christ

I thought it was Fahrenheit for a second there, so it was more like
>110 degrees? That's barely anyth- oh

110c. Is this right? That's over two times the boiling point of water?

10% more than the boiling point of water

The boiling point is at 100°C.

100c is boiling point, 0c is freezing point.

>american education

>finnish nightmares
>dying together in the sauna because it would be awkward leaving first

>Sitting in the sauna at a comfy 85 degrees celsius
>Somebody else comes over
>TURNS DOWN THE SAUNA
>30 FUCKING DEGREES
SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOYL FUCKING GODDAMN JUST TAKE A COLD SHOWER

I-I-I I forgot, okay?! They don't show any numbers on the stove. I totally knew, anons, I swear!

And they call the Finns autistic. Jesus fucking christ mate.

>When you want sunlight but you have to keep the blinds closed just in case someone can see you

>When you want to take the elevator but someone is already in or going there

HAHA what the fuck is wrong with this people? They want to be boiled alive so fucking badly?

>When someone else is walking on the road you're on and you're forced to exchange glances

-3 point if they have company
-5 points if they have a dog

>finnish nightmares
>Dying in a sauna because your neighbor is outside

Is the lack of sun in winter and a lot of it in summer, I went in Summer to the capital and it was like 2am and there was still daylight.

We're evaluated by how soon and often we help potential customers. Even if I get the feeling that I'm bugging someone and back off for a little while, I get shit for it later.

Tbh plenty of webcomics feature characters being awkward to reflect the author's shit traits.

just say "no, thanks" how hard can that be??

I can confirm. They also lecture me as to why there's so many theft. I mena, this is is a ratchet ass area (low income area of all races), but I don't see how I can hunt down the sneaky ones who went out of their way to avoid my eyesight.

I rather get boiled alive than interact

My principle is to never, ever buy something if the seller is pushy in any way. It's such an instant turn-off.

faggot

This is the only one I don't get. The awkwardness of sitting next/adjacent to a person is greater than that of moving away from them. You're doing them a favor too, after all.

Okay, I confess, I wasn't that user. Just poking fun at them , haha

Now I feel bad. Unless you are the user who's mad who's being impersonated.

Why would I remain in the presence of someone who thinks they have the permission to speak with me when I'm merely browsing their merchandise?

I worked as a sales person, worst time of my life. Everyone's super-duper awkward and I felt like I was ruining everyone's day by coming up to them. It's an invasion of one's personal space.

Yeah, for every one shit self entitled asshole customers there's ten good ones

>Finnish Nightmare
>American Dream
There is nothing more wonderful than seeing that nobody else wants the last slice of cake.

Same shit

I could rule these Finns like a god.

>Anyone mind if I take the last piece of cake?
>No?
>Sweet, thanks.

>visually similar images
LMAO

That right there is a bad habit that'll set you up for failure and even worse humiliation. Don't do this, kids.

Enjoy not getting invited in the future

maybe you look at the shelves like a complete lost loser that's about to cry and really needs help?

>Why would I remain in the presence of someone who thinks they have the permission to speak with me when I'm merely browsing their merchandise?

Sorry your majesty, unless you walk around with your sparkly gold crown, it's hard to tell that you have royally declared personal speech off-limits.

I got paired up with a Finnish girl last year, she never said a word about anything we discussed in the group. That's not right, when I do it I always drop in a comment or two to show I at least know what's up.