Wonder Woman passed Batman V Superman in domestic box office numbers

>Wonder Woman passed Batman V Superman in domestic box office numbers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I HOPE THIS SHOWS WB SYNDER IS A HACK.

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/genres/chart/?id=superhero.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Transformers (2007) made more than Zodiac (2007).

Fincher is a hack. All hail Bay.

I think they know that by now considering he doesn't seem to be working on the MOS sequel or the Watchmen show

However Snyder was involved with WW

>I think they know that by now considering he doesn't seem to be working on the MOS sequel or the Watchmen show
????
He's taking a break because his daughter died.
That's why he quit working on JL's post production.

>WW = $318 Million
>BvS = $330 Million

?

boxofficemojo.com/genres/chart/?id=superhero.htm

B U S T E D
U
S
T
E
D

it made more money on its 24 day than BvS at the same time
>WW = 318
>BvS = 311
So yeah, it will end up with a far bigger domestic office

That's fine, but OP said it already beat that. It did not.

Don't be disrespectful. Don't give people an excuse to say some nasty thing about the current situation

You just gave me one.

Fuck Snyder and his daughter

@93456991
ow the edge

I like how redditors like you have to resort to this since you don't have downvotes here.

Hahaha so hilarious.
Fucking summer dumbfucks

@93457047
Someone made a movie you didn't like so you say fuck his dead daughter.

damn...

Still not technically true.

But even if it doesn't pull the same global box office, it'll definitely be more profitable considering the difference in budget.

>However Snyder was involved with WW

Stop this meme. He pitched the idea and wrote somewhat of a story for it. Jenkins and Goyer literally did everything.

Holy shit Twitteranon learn to chan for fucks sakes you look like a god damned moron.

>He pitched the idea and wrote somewhat of a story for it. Jenkins and Goyer literally did everything.
These two statements contradict each other.

Of course gotta assume that I disliked, why would else I post that comment right?

As usual the redditor doesn't know when to stop replying because he has to show that his moral highground since due the lack of downvotes.

They're all hacks. I'm a liberal and this movie was so far to the left with its SJW bullshit that it doesn't know where its at.

Care to elaborate, user?

I'm barely a liberal and hate SJWs and I didn't see anything wrong at all with the politics of the movie. Except letting the evil scientist go because she's a woman, that was bullshit. WW should have kicked her head off.

But is it KINO ?
Y-Yeah, didn't think so, Marvelshill

While Snyder's role on making the movie itself was limited (as Jenkins said herself), Goyer had fuck all to do with it.

Sup Forums pots are the worst at falseflagging.

B-b-but Sup Forums and Sup Forums said The Mummy and Transformers would bury Wonder Woman?

>amazons besides diana are shown as pig-headed and lazy despite being competent fighters
>diana falls in love with a strong, capable, selfless white man
>her falling in love is what makes her believe in humanity
>no one questions her ability to fight and lead just because she's a chick
>she loves babies
Sup Forums should actually watch the movies they attempt to criticize as propaganda. If anything, I think they would like a lot of what the DC movies have reinforced.

It's absurd how people try to spin everything as Snyder's merit for the sake of proving he's the mastermind they always said he was

It's not even just about writing, i remember a thread were some user said "this fight scene was better than the others, it's clear Snyder helped with it", along that line anyway

Wonder Woman is going to make a billion fucking dollars. They've cracked the code. Have you seen the gender balances of the audiences? It's nearly 50/50. That's the secret. When you can get women to see capeshit of their own volition you can make serious bank.

I hope you fuckers are ready for the Wonder Woman, Batman, and Harley Quinn Cinematic Universe, guest-starring Superman.

t.Sup Forumstard

Have you seen the news on Batman? Shots gonna be a trainwreck at least on par with SS or F4

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

>Girl asks if all movies from where I come from are like this
>It's above average

Man I hoped Cruise Mummy would be good because the world neeeds capeshit alternatives.

Tom Cruise is not a good alternative.

>capeshit alternatives.
I hope you didn't mean alternatives to capeshit, because if anything, The Mummy was an attempt to turn the Universal classic monsters into capeshit characters.

This. That movie was literally capeshit, all it was missing was Cruise in a superhero outfit. It was shot the same, it was paced the same, it even has Russell Crowe as a fucking Nick Fury character. It was the MCU's take on The Mummy, and I'm glad it flopped.

I liked the movie

Clever