Being a Brony is like being given a gift from God

Being a Brony is like being given a gift from God

An advanced super race, with their own language, customs, culture, traditions and a rich history. A people who stand strong in the face of neighsayers and SUfag stupidity. Strong meme economy, strong meme army, strong fandom, the proud Mareman stands armed and ready to defend his pure fandom from the wraths of sub-human, SUfags, Homestuck cucks, Weeaboos, and other sub-human, animalistic, hordes. Oh how I thank God that I was born a handsome, tall, perfect Brony warrior.

With dual histories, one from the great Furry artists, discoverers, inventors, and intellectuals and another from the grandeur of the sapphic erotica masters of Eastern Europe I can stand tall and say I am proud to be a Brony, and I will love my fandom until the very last day.

Long live Equestria

they would never accept you. 7 seasons and you still haven't seen a character that would love a non horse. also all the OG writers left, people today are more fans of the fandom than the show.

gee, how could you tell?

Are we witnessing the dying moments of a fandom? The last few breaths of a civilization as they deny the inevitable? He is the poet of Rome as the barbarians knock down the gates. It is easier to deny the truth than to accept the end.

>people today are more fans of the fandom than the show
those are the people that left though. At least in my experience. What is left is the core of autism that was there at the very beginning.

Lemmy Koopa

we will always remain

>you still haven't seen a character that would love a non horse
Ponies accept changelings into their society and Fluttercord is canon. I'm sure there are more examples, but those were just off the top of my head.

Kek

>Eastern Europe
What? What does my part of the world have to do with it?

It was just a matter of time.
How long could a show about cartoon horses last?

>Fan of the fandom!
>Fan of the fandom!
>Fan of the fandom!

>Thread is still up.

Time to wake up the mods?

>Defending unprocessed hamburger meat.

You disgust me.

Shows doing fine. The movie trailer is supposed to come on 30th.

Fuck off Lee, we know it's you.

And I need to buy more chlorine tablets for the premier.

MODS

DON'T DELETE THIS THREAD

Fuck off.

>unironically wanting to read 2 babies 1 fox
Meh, I've seen worse.

Post a screenshot of your filenames, I'm sure some of them are hilarious.

How is it dying? Did I miss something?

>Report submitted! This window will close in three seconds...

They finally killed of characters and established that all the goddesses are evil by nature.

I just realized that Cream's eyes are fucked up in the previous page.

Nope, you have to read to story to get the filenames.

>that is one big pile of shit

>breaking global7
Ru-roh.

But I already read it years ago. I can't be assed to read it again and the thread will most likely be kill before you're done.

Wait, why am I not seeing Lee

Real talk: Give me MegaSweet's renditions of the humanized ponies, and I'd live the rest of my life to its fullest if only to make my questionable harem happy.

I'd say check out Nyafuu and Desuarchive for the filenames, but they've been deleting the images.

Is anyone even excited for the movie? Looks like it's going to suck from what we've seen so far.

>Nyafuu
A new archive site?

He's here, just switched up his tactics.

MOOOOOOOOOODS