Is it true that Gwenpool is by far the best Marvel book out there?

Is it true that Gwenpool is by far the best Marvel book out there?

>Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme
>Nick Fury
>Rocket
>U.S.Avengers

I'd put it in the top five with these.

Yes, yes it is. It's so good that you keep making threads praising it and then make threads that shit on it. WAS THAT THE ANSWER YOU WANTED

Strange ended up being good?
I kind of fell off around the whole imperikul or whatever stage
Just seemed contrived and I lost interest
Has it swung back around?

well its the only marvel book i look forward to reading on here

"Our new favorite book"

Best is spiderman.

Not that the bar is set very high, but yes.
Chris Hastings is one of the best (if not the best) writers working at Marvel, Gurihiru are some of the best artists for cute girls comics and probably the best artists Marvel has at the moment.

Not the main book, the spin-off titled Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme. Different creative team.

>Chris Hastings
I hated Dr. Meme, should I read this?

Nah, that'd be Ultimates. Gwenpool is definitely up there though. Top 5, at least.

>Hated McNinja

Whats it like in your sad dry brain?

Yes because Gwen's cuteness and bare legs make my pee-pee big and stiff

Why do you keep spamming these threads? Sup Forums doesn't HAVE to be shit, you know?

That's what 8ch Sup Forums says anyway.
My vote goes to Venom space knight.

It's the best marvel has released lately, and not for being good, but because all other comics are utter garbage just created to pander SJWs.

Slott finally left?

Anywho, Gwenpoole isn't deep material, it's just dumb fun ala Marvel Adventures Spider-man.
So it's great if you like light comics, but fans of, let's say, Moon Knight's grittier material, then it won't be your cup'o'tea

If you don't like Hasting's writing then you probably won't like this. That said, it wouldn't hurt to pirate the first couple issues and give it a shot for yourself just in case you do end up liking it. Worst case scenario you wasted ~20 minutes of your time which, let's be honest, you'd be doing anyways given the fact that you're on Sup Forums.

Nick Fury is kind of boring, which is a shame because the art is p. cool

USAvengers isn't great

Add Spider-Man 2099 to that list imo

I think by "best Marvel book out there" he means among current ongoings. Venom: Spaceknight has been cancelled for a while now.

Slott writes "Amazing Spider-man" not "Spider-man." That said, Spider-man is shit so that user is probably just meme-ing. It's everything bad about Ultimate Spider-man without any of the good elements.

If you're looking for a non-Slott Spider-man book though, then Zdarsky's Spectacular Spider-man just launched. Unfortunately, Zdarsky is very much an acquired taste. You'll either like it or despise it.

>93455648
I forgot Miles got a Spider-man title without an adjective because Bendis desperately wants people to forgot the extremely popular character with 60+ years of wearing the name and several shows to boot.

Frankly, I'd prefer it if his comic was called Miles because that's the only way I'd ever know we're talking about him without some clarification.

At least Miguel has the good grace to have "2099" after his title.

Spiderman and amazing are good.

You are a fag.