What went wrong?

What went wrong?

No idea, I haven't watched anything of theirs since Blood Gulch Chronicles left Blood Gulch

They got famous.

political correctness

kids like you crying they got popular

miles

-Red vs. Blue became The Church Show
-Monty Oum died
-Freelancers
-Their other stuff never mattered

That you thought your opinion mattered outside your head.

RVB was a concept that got as far as it did because it was unique and because Halo was hot at the time.

As Halo got less hot, and RVB became less unique, the heat drained away.

RWBY is only popular with the absolute bottom tier of anime fan that are into shit like Fairy Tail. Then it's creator died, so whatever spark of artistic intent lied beneath the caked on layers of shitty cliche was snuffed out.

And as for their fan-culture stuff... they're doing what everyone else on Youtube does, not particularly better at a much higher cost.

I would chalk it up to a lack of a clearly defined goal.

Sold out

Err, how is this Sup Forums?

They were never really that good to begin with?

They make cartoons and they also used to make comics

Fullscreen.

You got old.

Tifa should've won

Ray left.

they branched out and became a weird multimedia company thing instead of making cool internet cartoons.
/thread

Nothing you said refutes anything he said.

Sorry, meant to reply to

Acquisition by Full Screen.

>RVB - Freelancer shit and making entire episodes and even seasons of a comedy show that aren't devoted to comedy.
>RWBY - Garbage to begin with, in every aspect. Monty dying sapped whatever creativity the show even had. No one but absolute turbo weebs with shit taste like this garbage.

They also do some lets plays and prank each other in the office a bit. Lets plays are lets plays and therefore shit but they make RT a fuckload of money so don't expect them to stop playing Minecraft any time soon. Michael's rage quit videos are fake as fuck. I don't care enough to know anything else they did. Basically, they just went to shit.

Monty was also never as good an animator as people say he was. All of his fight scenes are just pointless ninja flipping with no weight behind anything. It's fucking budget Naruto shit.

can we agree

Lil J>Geoff>Michael=Ryan>the others>Lyndsy>power gap>Jack>Literal shit>Gavin

Funhaus>AH

too famous

I don't know OP, you tell us. I've never cared for RWBY & I did/still enjoy RvB, but I've stopped watching their other stuff long ago. I didn't hate their other stuff as much as the rest of Sup Forums, but I just lost interest.

What shit taste

Ray(F)>Gavin>Ryan>Geoff>Michael>>>>>Andy>Matt>Lindsay>Jeremy>Trevor>>>>>>>>>Jack

They need to cancel RWBY and RvB and devote all their resources to Camp Camp

I remember after the finale of season 4-5 whatever (the part where Andy explodes) I tried watching the other stuff on their page; the most interesting thing was captain awesome and my deeply bored teenager ass couldn't stand watching it more than 5 minutes.

No fuck off

Ryan>Geoff>Bruce>Gavin>James>Elyise>Kovic>Michael>Ray>Lil J>Lannan>Lawrence>Jack>>Matt>>>Treco>>>>>>>Lindsay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Andrew Panton

They've forgotten their purpose.

This. I aint gay but i'd fuck Adam
>Gavin above anyone
Fuck off he's not funny, yelling in the mic every time you do something is not funny Gavin

>yelling in the mic every time you do something is not funny
No wonder AH as a whole isn't funny then because that's all they do. And Jeremy is a much worse offender in that regard than Gavin

The only thing they make that still genuinely enjoy is camp camp

this

>Gavin

thats not how you spell michael

Went from a group of friends making content to a business

is Kdin a woman now or something

Don't know, don't care. Just glad he disappeared.

He went cakeless

I'm 100% glad Mica seems to have fucked off as well, at least from AH

Same

Yeah, they realised very quickly how shit she was

She's not really in anything anymore except the Always Open podcast and I'm not touching that shit with a 40ft pole. I'm waiting for them to cancel it honestly.

>Cancelling the Barbara podcast
Never going to happen I'm afraid.

That will only end when Barbara wants it to

I know how to fix them

We'll break their legs

>RvB was a good concept
>make 2 or 3 okay seasons out of the material
>keep going
>add lots of gay PLOT
>add anime naruto fights
>keep running it into the ground
>most decent people left
>use the popularity you got to make a lot of other bullshit because you made the mistake that you were very funny and creative

Still a pansexual transwoman, yeah. Also still that infuriating kind of transwoman/crossdresser that fawns over female cut dresses they want to wear.

They should just ask the tailor to cut it wider at the shoulders and thinner at the waist. It's not Space Quest IV anymore, and they'll take your money either way.

it poisons everything doesn't it.

I hate her so much. All the way back to Internet Box.

They were just proto-youtubers: mediocre people who had fun making something incredibly representative of people who shared their interest who having a hot injection of capital for what is essentially not far from a series of themed Instagram albums in terms of difficulty, took themselves too seriously and worse: gave women creative input.

Honestly, RWBY volume 3 wasn't that bad,and they used all of volume 4 for buildup for volume 5, which may mean the the next volume will be either great or a colossal failure.

I fell off RvB after watching 11 seasons and I remember nothing, so I'll probably eventually rewatch it to make up my mind on the show.

RWBY chibi is shit.

Camp camp can be legitimately good at some points, and I personally find it to be a solid and funny series. It gives me hope for the future of rooster teeth animation, though, I didn't find the first two episodes of season 2 to be that strong other than the song in the first episode.

I think everyone can agree with this.

All of their cartoons and animated stuff now are complete shit, but some of the groups they've picked up from youtube are pretty nice.

Cow chop in particular has really great surreal sketch/prop comedy that's blended in with traditional let's play stuff. I liked them enough to shill out a first membership to watch their DnD series.

I want to watch it so badly but I refuse to pay, which is my own fault and stupid, but that won't stop me from complaining.

Pretty much most of the young people they hired.

Their Jew is pretty cute

>tfw I came up with an idea similar to RvB before it came out
>"Nah, there's no way people would like that shit"
>mfw
I COULD BE A MILLIONARE

A M I L L I O N A R E

Use the free trial, my dude. There's five 1 hour episodes out for it right now and they're all fucking gold throughout. The setting fits the group perfectly and the effort that they put into it despite being first timers is really nice to see. They're in full costume 100% of the time.

What was your idea? A bunch of chucklefucks in a box canyon being chucklefucks set in Halo?

My idea was an episodic series about two teams in 6 six different maps woth their own funny stories

I'm sure if I was still in the 7th grade I could tell you exactly what autistic ideas I came up with for each map

DUDE JEW LMAO
DUDE CANADA LMAO
DUDE PUNS LMAO

Honestly nothing. I'm kinda waiting/dreading when they do go wrong. Maybe two more writing staff before they jump the shark but when they do I'm going to be bummed. It's going to happen. So if you enjoy it, enjoy it while you can. I can only see it only getting extremely cringy before it gets bad.

I think she's cute and her puns are only kind of annoying

It just dawned on me those aren't eyes above the chompers.

Remember when Lindsay was hot?

Yeah but then she got MICHAEL'd

Funhaus version.

Peake>Lawrence>Elyse>Adam>James>Bruce

She was never hot!

Fat people never cease to amaze me but fat people who used to be beautiful confuse the fuck out of me

I get it if you got pregnant, but fuck how do you not look at yourself and want to vomit?

She was dorky cute. This was prime Lindsay in my opinion.

eh, I want to wait until they finish, or if its going to be ongoing series I'll wait until there's a lot of episodes then I'll use the trial.

Michael is probably a chubby chaser.

Reverse it and you have my lineup.
Elyse is funniest when she's being made fun of.

Ew, no dude! Shes like Micheal looking. Just off looking if you get down to it. Not good looking at all just, eh.

from what I understand, Lindsay's parents were strict in that she was in a lot of sports that ate up her free time, then she got to college and figured out "oh wait, I don't have to do this shit anymore?" and kinda became a slob.

nice tits tho

Those fucked up eyes though?!

After I got introduced to funhaus and cowchop last year, I stopped watching roosterteeth stuff completely

what?

If what you listed literally turns you off from her looks, then you're gay.

Do you mean you thought those were so bad you stopped watching roosterteeth altogether, or that they were so good that other RT shit didn't measure up?

Her eyes are too wide and cocked!

Dorky cute > Hot

Too bad she's fat now

7 billion people in the world and not gay. Shes just eh.

They had the benefit of starting early but never improved.

It's insane, really.

It's sad watching old podcasts where she's super cute and then seeing her now where she's all dumpy. Lindsay's actually pretty cool but the years haven't been kind to her.

Yes it douse

Are they still playing Minecraft...?

I know they get paid for playing it, but holy shit.

That would be something I'd loathe on and off screen

yes, they are still playing Minecraft, every friday, along with GTA5 every monday.

Then you'd be Ray. They're still doing it and when they seem to get bored they usually just fuck around while chatting about random bullshit. I doubt they still like it but they do a decent job of making it seem otherwise.

Cowchop> everyone else

Its not like they were the only ones to try it, or the first. They were just the only ones with enough popularity and somewhat professional dedication to get a deal with Microsoft and turn it into a business.

Nora>>>>>>>>all rooster teeth employees and fictional characters

>Goeff is in his 40s probably
>Still dresses like he's 13

Why do they dress the same?

Let's leave childish fanbase wars, for Youtube and Reddit

It was only a matter of time until one of you showed up.