Why does western animation usually have such hateful depictions of brother/sister relationships...

Why does western animation usually have such hateful depictions of brother/sister relationships, without ever giving a voice to the more positive aspects?

Westerners are terrified of incest, we've been conditioned to believe that even kissing a blood relative will result in Hills Have Eyes babies.

Because of what we were taught what is acceptable and what is not.

Actually, I always thought Gravity Falls captured the relationship between siblings perfectly. Dipper and Mabel were shown to be absolutely inseparable as often as they were shown trying to rip each other's heads off.

I watched the first season of this... did this really happen? wtf

Because most western cartoons are aimed at children, and no children's network is gonna fly with the "it's okay to fuck your sister" message.

Because incest is taboo. A lot of people who watched Oreimo thought that ending was stupid, too.

Oreimo is probably the best animated series ever made. Shame it wasn't a good adaptation of its source material, but it did fantastic with the limitations by laws they had to deal with. I started watching this series disgusted by the idea of incest between siblings and by the end of the show I was rooting for Kirino as she won the guy she wanted to marry, her brother.

10/10 anime.

>incest story suddenly reveals that the siblings aren't related by blood
>or they are related, but the siblings' character designs look so different that they may as well not be

99.9999997% of the earths siblings would rather take a bat to the head than have sex with their sibling. Incst leads to genetics deformities and humans are hardwired to have their genetics spread farther than their own immediate family. 100% of all the losers than enjoy that garbage are beta males so afraid of females that in their imagination a sibling is a safe and convenient choice that doesn't require work.

I grew up with 2 little sisters and 2 older sisters and while I can appreciate they're very attractive the thought of having sex with them is gross and disgusting. Go outside, get some sun, take care of yourself and stop being a basement dwelling manbaby.

>Incst leads to genetics deformities
>what is safe sex practices

Only step family "incest" is acceptable. Anything else should be gassed

Shit taste detected. The story was garbage pandering fetishistic trash, the novelty of the ending lasted for like 2 weeks then no one gave a shit. Go back to Sup Forums and age this shit.

>99.9999997% of the earths siblings would rather take a bat to the head than have sex with their sibling.

Hmmmm, should I take a bat to the head and suffer lifelong disabilities due to it and difficulties adapting to life OR sleep with my sister for one night?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Because westerners aren't inbred savages like japs and weebs.

kill yourself weeaboo

Why don't you make him if you're so tough?

Even a .1% chance of procreating a genetically inferior subhuman is too high a risk. Also, there's a reason humans develop a sexual aversion to families, only the truly desperate neckbeards with no siblings like garbage like this. Or mentally deficient people which are you?

>what is safe sex practices

Yeah, the last little stretch of the show is literally just every single girl other than Kirino getting shit on and cucked in rapid succession. Kirino literally beats the shit out of the brother's childhood friend for having the gall to point out that brothers and sisters dating is frowned upon.

go back to your loud house threads OP

Because incest is immoral, disgusting and wrong.

>taking part in straight incest

>participate in two wars
>fought to stop cave dwelling zealots from killing innocents
>come back to america
>weabs
>transexuals
Not that guy but honestly if I had the chance I would, it's surprisingly easy to make a murder look like a suicide.

Sounds like a masterpiece of an anime. Seems like I'm giving this a shot.

>Even a .1% chance of procreating a genetically inferior subhuman is too high a risk.
abortion

>what is abortion?

I find incest shit disgusting but, kek.

Something your mother should've had.

Because that would be homicide

>doesn't know safe sex practices aren't 100% safe
Virgin detected.

Here comes the arguing

Could've, should've, would've

The kind of girl crazy enough to fuck their brother would also be crazy enough to keep the baby, under a misguided belief that they could legitimately start a new family together.

lmao

>fought to stop cave dwelling zealots from killing innocents

You didn't do a very good job there, mate. They're still at it and you're some broken fuck on Sup Forums who probably has night-terrors.

Doesn't stop me from thinking how hot my sister is.

>v-virgin!
>on fucking Sup Forums
Fucking newfag.

so many Sup Forums thread in Sup Forums, wow.

someone post the comic with the superheroine talking about seducing her brother

>gays and trans people are tolerated, even celebrated on Sup Forums
>but you can't sleep with your sister if you're both adults, ewwww

This place is so backwards.

summerfag

that's Sup Forumsmblr for you

Why not both?

I supposed you also have over 300 confirmed kills?

>"You didn't do a very good job there, mate."
I guess destroying the Iraqi army and devastating multiple Taliban factions is considered a failure? Isis was never my problem, they weren't even a thought in someone head when I was discharged.

>"you're some broken fuck on Sup Forums who probably has night-terrors."
Never had any nor any ptsd.

lol nope. I think I got 1 or 2.

don't worry, Allen Moore has you covered.

Incest is hot to watch but weird to actually do, user. If someone actually asks their sister if they want to fuck, they're likely either to tell them to fuck off, call them a sick freak to their face, or tell their parents so they can kick you out of the house. And on the rare chance that they do want to fuck you, they're probably gonna be some crazy yandere whose negative qualities will heavily outweigh the benefits in the relationship. Finding a family member who's hot, okay with incest, and not insane or a liability to your other relationships is next to impossible, user.

>no one gave a shit about oreimo
People still post about it daily. Oreimo is a rare modern anime that will be remembered for a long time.

Retard. Oreimo is still very much alive.

>implying Asuna and Kirito are siblings

Fucking retard

Why do the mods let these Sup Forums threads keep getting posted?

>Incst leads to genetics deformities and humans are hardwired to have their genetics spread farther than their own immediate family.
Do you honestly believe that the human genetic structure is so fragile that one instance of incest is enough to completely obliterate a bloodline?

It is completely possible for two blood relatives to conceive a completely healthy child, and is in fact the far more likely outcome of such a tryst. It is only after continuous inbreeding that you begin to see significant genetic abnormalities, which is what happened to the Royal Family.

Seriously, you're going to let Sup Forums bait you with this shit even tho Sup Forums thinks its weird too? for fucks sake people

Sure is Comics and Cartoons in here.

Dumbass

Go away, Hirsch. No one likes you.

I still think Oreimo is one of the greatest anime to air. I don't know why this thread is on Sup Forums though where most people here would rather suck 1000 dicks than to eat out their adult sister.

at least post the ultimate version

Sagiri a shit! A SHIT!!! How do you turn down a literal elf for a fucking needy, high maintenance shut-in?

Because my sister was raised in a western society and thus, was completely annoying as a kid and now is a bitch as an adult.

you mean a cute loli who draws lewd art, and uses her fuckboy's harem girls as live models

>Why does western animation usually have such hateful depictions of brother/sister relationships, without ever giving a voice to the more positive aspects?

Gee I wonder

Incest in general is an unhealthy practice if incest is normalized then eventually it'll lead to massive bottlenecking of the gene pool and less opportunities to spread your traits. If you raise the odds of genetic abnormalities by even 1% it is still unacceptable. Would you smoke during pregnancy? Would you have a child if told your kids would spread a devastating genetic abnormality even if recessive?