Is this anything worth reading?

Is this anything worth reading?

Answer me. NOW.

Yes.

I dunno, I don't really read comics.

No!

It's aight

Best Marvel Elseworlds, althought that's not saying much when your competition is shit like Spider-Man Reign and fucking Bullet Points.

I liked it but I'm a Gaiman fanboy.

>Bullet Points
Which one is this one?

Also OP 1602 is pretty good but I don't know about the tie-ins

It's fun, especially if you like the period.

>Nick Fury is Sir Francis Walsingham
>Doctor Strange is John Dee
>Magneto is a Jew who converted to Christianity because of the Spanish Inquisition
>Donald Blake is a devout but alcoholic monk who drinks to drown out the shame and temptation of becoming an all powerful pagan Norse God

The first two where Spider-Man and Hulk in the New World and the Fantastic Four have to rescue William Shakespeare from Doctor Doom are pretty fun. The solo Spider-Man one where his blood ends up creating the regular 616 Marvel Universe 400 years later is pretty crap.

>Better than EX
I don't think so Tim

It was pretty good, with some good references to and understanding of the time and place.

I remember enjoying 90% quite a bit but when I finished I felt like there was a serious flaw in there I didn't like which tainted it for me... but I can't remember what it is.

The future

Bullet Points is Marvel trying to do Alan Davis' The Nail, basically it's a universe with no Captain America since the scientist who created the super-soldier serum gets killed before he can administer it to Steve Rogers. This leads to Steve somehow becoming Iron Man (?), Peter Parker becoming the Hulk (??) and Bruce Banner becoming Spider-Man (???). Also, the most of the F4 die when their rocket crashes and Reed Richards becomes a Nick Fury look alike (????).

Earth X was tainted by its sequels.

its ok

It's not very memorable but it has very good interior art and great covers.

Yeah its pretty cool.

>those inexplicable dinosaurs tho
Still gets me

Having a white guy be the leader of a tribe of Native Americans was a bit problematic for my taste.

did you read it till the end? cause theres a reason for that

He's just memeing.

shit im realy bad to identify those

> Gaiman

Into the trash it goes.

It's kind of fun to see all the characters in a different setting and interacting with each other, but there's really not much of a story there.

yes. its pretty good

Read it for the Kubert alone

Its good if only for seeing the characters you know and love in a different time period and how they change because of it.

The only thing I really have a problem with is that even though it has a HUGE cast of characters, it's missing large amount of the Marvel villians (really only Doom is a character) and while Peter Parker and Bruce Banner are in it, Hulk and Spidey are not.

Yes

This

I enjoyed that too

I didn't like Doom very much.

There was a woman who went at Gaiman on twitter for this exact reason (with Gaiman telling her to read to the end, and her subsequently) apologizing)

All the 1602 series are worth reading.
In order:

Marvel 1602
Marvel 1602: New World
Marvel 1602: Fantastick Four
Marvel 1602: Spider-Man
Marvel 1602: Witch Hunter Angela

After Secret Wars, Witch Hunter Angela was the only one to survive. She resurfaced in Angela: Queen of Hel as the Faustian Queen