Which is your favorite cape friendship?

Which is your favorite cape friendship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dO9BFGHTrC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know of Bruce wasn't such a faggot he would've save everyone a lot of fucking trouble

>that guy pointing a gun at Superman in the background

if harley wasn't such a cunt she could've saved a lot of lives, too.

Aren't they being chased by a cookie-addicted Martian Manhunter in that one?

The worst part is that it's two panels after. He had time to think.

yes

>You are now in the power of Stardust

Where is this from?

What's this?

I miss this so much.

Injustice year three

Thanks man.
I think i got most of the injustice stuff downloaded but i'm still not sure if it's worth reading.

Can i skip and just read Year 3? or just read the wiki or something

Its supermans fault. He was supposed to stop them he always did before

Year three is mostly bad, the issue in OP is the last decent one

Years 1-2 are pretty fun though

I really fucking hate shit like this where Superman causes casual property destruction and I'm supposed to interpret it as touching. It's like, dude -- use your words.

Yeah, then i think i might just take a few weeks and read through it.
Thanks

The entire thing is absurd, over the top, and frequently ridiculous. If that sounds enjoyable to you, read it. If that sounds like it would just irritate you, don't bother.

Or just, you know, read a couple issues yourself. You literally already have it.

Thread theme:
youtu.be/dO9BFGHTrC8

it would be cool if superman had to talk a bad guy he beat up out of suicide

"Fuck you, taxpayers!"

Did supes really have to do that? Like that amount of damage to government property is uncalled for.

>How could I forget you

>Superman floats down to tell the cops to shut the lights off
>Girl jumps while he's occupied and she dies
Smart move bro.

Superman and Batman hate each other though

He's fucking Superman. Do you think he can't catch someone falling off a building if he's right there?

And thus no other prisoner got to have personal visits for three months while they fixed the wall

thanks Superman

It's a dream you joyless cock.

"You may be Parasite, but that doesn't male you a parasite to this world."

"Your heart may be artificial, Metallo, but that doesn't mean it's any less valid."

"You know what's not ugly, Mannheim? Your soul."

"Me not care. Me...want you to die?"

"Yeah, I don't care, just do it."
"You know I'm not Bizarro, right?"
"Yeah, Zod. I don't have all day."

>Felicity
Should've let her jump my man

I wonder how it feels to be that girl. To be so selfish to take up Superman's time which he could be using to help much more lives than your own.

And to be Superman to make that same promise, knowing the consequences and possibilities.

>when Morrison did it better before you in one page

The Superman/Batman comics have had gayer moments than Midnighter and Apollo could ever aspire to. Pre-New52 they mostly just ribbed on each other at worst.

It basically boiled down to that.

Even the annual where superboy got his back broken was basically "you're supermannnnn you're the icon and shittttt"

Grounded is a story about Superman wandering around being a complete cunt for no reason. Everything JMS writes for DC is trash.

think about all the people that died that he could have saved and all the crime that was committed while he was putting up with this bitch's drama

Oh, I'm aware. It was just so fucking unnecessary and such a blatant copy of it.
Like he thought he could do it better and failed miserably.

These two never fail to make me smile. Great chemistry, nice laughs, and gives me nostalgia to when me and my buddies used to fuck around in high school.
But, since you took my favorite I'll post another great.

>ywn have a bro that can fly

Why live

Yeah but they hate each other now in the modern day comics, movies, and video games. They're enemies everywhere.

Think about all the people he could've saved and allthe crime he could've stopped if Batman just killed the Joker.

Bwah-ha-ha, y'all.

>They're enemies everywhere.

God I fucking hate normies
I really hope this shit doesn't last and turn into a thing where every iteration of them hates each other, like how the fucking Joker has permeated every form of Batman media

I laughed so hard at this considering their actual history.

Shhhh.
Just gimme, like, another 5 minutes.

Seconding this.

Nah, ftl speed means he can react to a shitload of things in matter of a few milliseconds.

This is a good one

This one.

>I really hope this shit doesn't last and turn into a thing where every iteration of them hates each other,
As long as the Injustice series keeps getting sequels that's the Superman most normies will know. Hope you like BvS user because it's never going to end. It's like Civil War but so much worse.

You know, with super speed, laser vision and stuff, he could just repair the entire thing in like a few seconds or something.

Um no

Max's heel turn will never not be stupid to me.

Good taste, user. Deadpool 2 better be good.

I don't see a lot of examples of them having a good friendship, because in everything in other media they're always dicks to each other.

He's idealistic

To be fair, she's outright asking him not to "waste time" on her.

Do you have any idea how cheap and trivial it is to fix a wire?

Steel took care of it?

Because Ted didn't.

What? No it's not. Most non comic readers don't know that Superman as the Superman.

>As long as the Injustice series keeps getting sequels that's the Superman most normies will know.
Except it isn't?

Hell, Bats has a damn good reason for not being friendly with him and he still goes out of his way to help when possible.

I mean, it'd still be a dick move.

Not my favorite but I enjoy these two together

Does Superman and Earth count as a good friendship?

;_;

I would shoot superman

I mean, i would just be doing my job, what can he do?

I pull the trigger, look at his confused face with no fear, so i will walk home and say to my kids " i shoot superman today" and fuck my wife like a pro

Susan Storm and Namor

Ollie, please.

John and everyone else he dind't got killed

RIP Carol and Wanda.
Fuck you Bendis.

Killer Croc got arsenal out of suicidal thoughts. That was pretty neat I guess.

that's the thing, they legitimately hate each others guts but they also greatly respect each other, and consider themselves family

Or someone he inadvertently hurt, collateral damage and the stuff. Something like the wheelchair guy from BvS.

>wait until I drop my guard and then you grab me

Lol this stupid cunt, does she really think it matters whether you're ready or not? She could have a loaded gun pointed right at him and it would make no difference.

where has cap been since rebirth?

F

>still no Shazam ongoing

Fucking nowhere. Purgatory.

Along with The Question, the JSA, 2 of the 3 Jokers, and a host of other characters that haven't been around since the beginning of Rebirth.

I need to read this so much

iirc, its from "I Can't Believe Its not the Justice League"

What about my husbado Black Adam?

Absolutely this. I'm so worried they're going to fuck up Cable.

More like favorite cockblocked.

We all know how this ended.

think you missed the OTP thread there, user

Pip and Rintrah were funny but I can't find a fucking image.

>dream sequence

Deadpool and cable/spiderman

Yeah, he didn't do it in panic, he knows there's no point, but he also knows it's pretty much his job to do that, so he's gonna do it.

Because he's the only superpowered superhero in the DC universe...

>bullet ricochets and kills you
>woops

Says the big government liberal