Would you watch a Hotline Miami animated series? There's already a few comics based off the game...

Would you watch a Hotline Miami animated series? There's already a few comics based off the game. What would you want to see if it was an animated series?

Full motion ultraviolence?
Fuck yeah, I'd love to see that.

Who would you like to see direct or animate this user?

>Would you watch a Hotline Miami animated series?
no

Why's that user?

...David Lynch.

understandable

That would be cool as shit

I can see this going some Pulp Fiction-y route with added violence and maximum confusion

of course the soundtrack would be as good as the game.

Yeah, Quentin Tarantino by way of David Lynch

How would Tarantino do with animation?

I will literally do anything for more Hotline Miami content
Animation might actually work better than live action regarding all the gore and hallucinations from the first game

It would be anime-ish like in Kill Bill

As long as there is bright 80s synth colors and Crazy synth music it's good but the story of Hotline Miami is deep I'm hoping Tarantino or Lynch won't warp it.

Wrong Number was really cinematic, there were multiple characters with their own routes which eventually intersected each other. Though it would be hard to stretch it into a full cartoon just because the levels are usually completed very quickly (without dying) and the dialogues are pretty short too.

More like confusing desu, so it would be right up Lynch's alley. Though I think the creative violence would be something Tarantino is more accustomed to

the only confusing part was the hallucinations

You can make some hallucinations animated.

Animate some people at random so you never know who's a hallucination and who's real. Play on that.

Could this be a Hotline Miami Thread?

I'd love for something like that to happen. Only thing, it's seems like it would be difficult to translate that ultra graphic violence and psychedelic and trippy atmosphere into an animated adaption.

Some things can only work well in comics and video games.