en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Freeze
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off we're full

>WTF
fuck off

Muh, Oregon is not bad of a place.

I rather live in seattle

I rather live in spic land

I wanna live in the Pacifica Northwest if you know what I mean wink wink nudge nudge

Living in a rainforest is great if you really, really, really like rain. In the summer, it's nicer than you think

New England>Pacific Northwest
you know it to be true

>hurricanes and hurricane accessories
>winter ice blasts
no thanks

Do not come to /pnw/ - pacific northwest "please"

If I can antagonize you just by moving to oregon or washington, I'll do it.

Wouldn't it just be hot AND obscenely humid in the summer?

Mabel was shit

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, we can have a thread

It's a meme vacationer.

Only reason why people make the "What the fuck was her problem" threads for mabel is that they want pinecest to be dumped.

No. We're full.
It's 90 and 40% humidity right now.

You've convinced me, I'm moving.

Partly that. And partly the fact that she had a fucking problem but no-one's sure what it was.

OP here im moving too

No, they just recognize her as a shit character. When Louise Belcher comes off as more human then you know you fucked something up.
Alright, that isn't so bad. My mother lives near Yosemite and it's 95 and 33% right now if the internet isn't lying to me, though it was over 100 with similar humidity earlier in the week.

Better than Summer in Arizona.

Arizona's 4 seasons are Summer, Half Summer, Summer, and Super Summer. It's like somebody made a wish for summer to last forever, and the unintended consequences never went away here.

Just stay in Oregon then.
The problem is the dramatic changes in weather in Washington. Today the high was 91, on Wednesday it was 66.

But I think the state of washington looks cool

Dry heat > wet heat, at least until shit starts melting. Unfortunately for you...

google.org/publicalerts/alert?aid=a5a50a12f6f9b17b&hl=en&gl=US&source=web

It actually snowed in parts of my mother's town about 3 or 4 weeks ago, but it isn't day-by-day like what you're describing.

Fair warning, people will not like you
Yeah, it's pretty crazy. Also like 3~5 years ago it rained every single day for a month straight.

Why?

Mabel best character

Okay 2nd best after Stanley

I live like twenty miles from Boring, which Hirsch claimed to be partly inspired by. Trust me, while there are a few "mystery shacks" here and there, Oregon isn't nearly as interesting as this show made it out to be.

>Mabel best character

Explain yourself

Is Oregon a cheap place to live? cause im reallllly sick of Jersey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Freeze
The weather has made us insular.

I'm not watching that whole fucking thing again

It can be if you distance yourself from the bigger cities. I have a 600$ 2 bedroom out in Sweet home. Its like an hour away from Portland, but hey, we got some lakes and shit here.

I think I'll live, I hardly socialize enough as it is.

Most of the show's best moments came from her and Stan, with him probably having a slight edge. So 2nd best by a very small margin.
Also Dipper was the one who literally got everything he wanted in the end.

I wouldn't mind settling for a nice fuck with a girl from the Pacific Northwest.

Oh, you're THAT user.

Welp im fucking gone,looks like were gonna be neighbors

I want to live in pacifica northwest too

Naw dude... just naw.

It depends. You get first/second meeting kindness and benefit of the doubt. After that If you were a dick or just not to our liking you get ignored.

The record days without rain in Seattle is 28 days, people freak out.

We don't make friends just anyone, we like smart people.

Also don't be seen with an umbrella, ever.

No shit, who else would defend the most unfairly hated character in cartoon history?

>Also don't be seen with an umbrella, ever.
What are you going to do, steal it like a dindu?

You don't need it. Don't dress in full cotton anytime not June July Aug.

the locals wear rain jackets or don't give a shit.
Only the tourists have umbrellas and they're annoying as hell since the spokes are at eye level for me.

My nigga.

You just walk around like its nothing user. It rains all the time, when we're in elementary school we have indoor recess for too much rain. This year we got our yearly average rainfall in 5 months.

fun fact: Seattle has one of the highest rates of mental disorder in the country. Seasonal Affective Disorder is a thing.

I remember something like that happening in Fresno when I lived there around 98 or 99, it was rain and hail for a month before I saw the sun again.

Really now, fuck the weather in that whole area. Regular wildfires in the summer, rain marathons because why not, hail, snow, violent lightning storms, the rare (albeit weak) tornado, fog that honestly puts stuff you'd see on the coasts to shame... Fuck it all.
What moments would you say a "great"? Specifically ones with Mable? I already know you're going to mention NWHS but I can't think of any else.

>yfw you realize gravity falls is the ducktales of the 21st century