ARROW FLASH SUPERGIRL LOT CW FELICITY GENERAL

>To me, my X-men.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dust2dust34/status/879068203762147328
strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get your OP. How does she look like Xavier?

Is that for season 6?

What do you want?

Don't make threads, please. You aren't good at it.

Better than I expected to be honest.

muh dick

Looks pretty good

what would oliver/helena think of those toothpick crossbows?

I like the opera gloves but the mask looks bad

And another Canary without cleavage

>Is that for season 6?
Yes.

>Don't make threads, please. You aren't good at it.
I don't care. I just need an excuse to post pics.

>that guy with the flashlight

kek what is he doing?

>what is he doing?
Saving CW's budget.

>that part where Chloe mentions canarys watchtower emails with green arrow and Ollie goes red

twitter.com/dust2dust34/status/879068203762147328

fuck this show

The retweets hurt me to read

I think he's adding fake bounce light to add white tone to the one side to counter the warm/hot tone from the other side. Since character is movie, a setup light too big and stationary might have not worked as well as just a following light source

They really aren't even trying anymore, are they?

Not really, no.

>Stephen said to us as huge Oliver and Felicity fans, he thinks we're going to enjoy Season 6. #HVFFPortland #Olicity

That's great! Olicity is the purest form of love. You haters are all just fucking jealous.

>retweets hurt me to read
I'm glad Olicity triggers you little fuckfaces haha!

I miss Sara.

And I still don't regret quitting the show. I had a friend who hadn't watched since season 1 and was in shock when I explained how season 1 Felicity became season 4 trash Felicity.

Her White Canary costume is getting better, but damn I miss her black Canary costume

>season 4 trash Felicity.
Felicity is literally the greatest strongest bravest woman on television and you're a sexist bigot for not watching the show solely for her.

>I miss her black Canary costume

Remember when we all complained that we wanted less Laurel and more Felicity?

Monkey's Paw is fucking real.

This is the future we chose.

>90% of Sup Forums are zero-taste faggots
i wish this was a surprising revelation

Curse you, monkey's paw!

Well, alcoholic Laurel arc was shit.

I miss Trajectory.

Why? We've got Jesse THICC now.

>Trajectory.

>producer thinks comic costumes are goofy
>We must be more realistic and modern
>result is even goofier than the comic costume

>Don't make threads, please. You aren't good at it
If being good at making threads was a requirement in this place, then we would never have any threads.

Looks more Lady Blackhawk-ey

Somehow that little bit of exposed arm is the sexiest thing ever
I don't understand anything any more

>fishnets never

>olicity fans will like this season
oh boy because everyone sure did love season 3 and 4 right??

I kind of like this costume, too bad I hate the concept of this character.

>Well shit we killed Black Canary, who is actually a really important character to Green Arrow, but we don't want to look weak and bring back Laurel. Let's just make up a character who has the same canary cry meta-human power, name her "Dinah Drake" and call it a day.

>character
If you can call her that.
She's bland, she has an insulting amount of screentime, she's nowhere near as memorable as either Sara or Laurel.
I tried to like her, but the writers keep forgetting that she exists and that she's supposed to be an important character and that fucking Ragman had more personality.

>everyone sure did love season 3 and 4 right??
Yes. Olicity will be end game. And they should really stop wasting our times and just bring them together already for real.

>fishnets
Check your privileges, you misogynist pig!

Wh-why does her coat has so many holes in it

Wait, is there seriously a third fucking Canary? Fourth if you count E2?

Blame Laurel for being so shit

Yes.

Me and my roommate are catching up on the previous seasons and we just watched Invasion. Fucking loved it.

Where do you guys think they'll go with the crossover next season?

Crossovers usually have something to do with a new show, but I can't imagine Black Lightning being enough for a crossover.

she'll be a regular the upcoming season but who knows how much good that will do if they are planning to make olicity central to the season again. i imagine they'll have her be in some plots next to black siren, so look forward to katie cassidy continuously being dunked on.

laurel was only shit in season 1 and 2. season 3 she actually became a good character and then they threw it all away by killing her the very next season. producers are to blame for this, they wrote that season 4 opener in the graveyard without actually deciding who would be dead until halfway into the season.

>why does her coat has so many holes in it
Because of HACKFORCE.

Me too.

>if you count E2?
E2 Laurel is Black Siren, not Canary.

I hope season 6 of Arrow will start flash backing to Season 1 to maintain the "5 years ago" rule about flashbacks. Flashbacks will never end!

Don't watch Arrow, what was her involvement in Season 5? Seems like there could have been potential to turn her good.

Anyone else here like Dinah as Canary more than Laurel and Sara? Her introduction was extremely forced but as a character she feels much more like comic Canary (not that Arrow cares about comic accuracy)

>Don't watch Arrow
Well, you should. Season 5 was great.

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5

>she feels much more like comic Canary
I don't read comics. I just shitpost about them.

But yeah I like her.

they already said it wouldn't be included in the 2017/2018 crossover event

>Error: You already voted on this poll.
:-(

Felicity and Oliver being in a relationship isn't what hurt seasons 3 and 4.

Felicity and Oliver getting in retarded relationship fights is what hurt seasons 3 and 4.

If they aren't going to write Felicity off, and they aren't going to have them hate each other, then just have them be in a happy relationship that doesn't drown the show in retarded CW drama. It's simple, except they cant help themselves when it comes to retarded CW drama

you only get to vote once for the 2017 poll.

Now that the dust has settled, exactly how many steps ahead was Chase?

Not enough, because he still lost and hardly killed anyone.

He's so many steps ahead he loops behind you causing the illusion that he lost

Just make a Crisis on Infinite CW shows to fix everything.

>set up rules for time travel
>two episodes later, break those rules and set up different rules
>LOT has different rules than flash which are also constantly changing

Why even introduce time travel if you can't come up with rules that you are going to follow for more than one episode at a time?

Is there any reason jesse ran off to earth 4 other than her contract being up? It's just really weird, in kayfabe, for her just to randomly leave. And she didn't even go home, where she was THE flash, she went to some random earth that she had no connection to.

>that feel when you are so perfect together even your own father says you were made for one another and you should always be together, guilt free

When is the best couple going to have an onscreen romance? It's pretty obvious they are more than just the average brother and sister.

>starting season 5 after watching season 3 and 4
holy fuck it's so much better

Does anyone have a webm of the Felicity neck snap?

The eyes and lips look weird, but it's not bad. Who is that, Satan?

Man I'd fuck the shit out of Supergirl

>Black Lightning looks pretty good
>Won't cross over
God dammit

That's a good thing.

If the rating doesn't hold out on its own, BL will cross over then

This hasn't actually been a bad season for Arrow and LoT

Evil Rip was actually a cool idea, it's a shame it was resolved so quickly.
Everything to do with Prometheus was cool too, except the whore who switched sides.
I didn't mind this season of Flash, but I really need his next villain to not be another speedster.

Dodge should be capitalized.

>those tits

Allison Paige is such a hottie. Shame she's not in better stuff.

>tfw you realized ollie used to call thea speedy because she would cum extremely fast
>this is the real reason she's embarrassed when he calls her that in front of other people

It really is. It does have some shaky moments, but I'd honestly argue Arrow had the best season of the Arrowverse shows this year.

>ywn be Willa's tween sidekick

What the fuck is that mask?

Best Canary, and it's not even close

>5 years ago" rule about flashbacks.
I was so sure this series was gonna end at season 5 because of that bullshit.

I wouldn't say great.

Better than S4, definitely but not great

I really hope Siren gets to do some cool stuff. Seeing her job all the time is frustrating. Dinah is okay, but she needs a wig or blonde hair and some damn fishnets.

So I was thinking about catching up with Arrow s5 after I dropped it when the Hawks showed up, anything worth mentioning of s4?

Felicity nukes a town

Laurel dies, Damian eats all the scenery, Felicity does some terrible shit.