Why won't they do anything worthwhile with The Question?

Why won't they do anything worthwhile with The Question?

Because they had a perfect ending for Charlie, but then when Montoya took over, Charlie became popular for a while due to the JLU, so they tried to bring him back.
Except they realized JLU Question was p much just Rorschach, and were already doing more Rorschach stuff so they tried making him Judas and exactly zero people liked it.

Figuring they made him Judas and nobody liked it, I wouldn't call that a perfect ending to the character. Vic will always be the best rendition.

>so they tried making him Judas

that was the Phantom Stranger not the Question

>JLU Question was p much just Rorschach
No he was a conspiracy theory nut

I meant 52's ending. Hence the "then they tried to bring him back"?
Exactly how much I cared about that story.

Vic is in deep with a case right now

Did they ever get around to identifying that version of the Question? Not that it really matters since I doubt we'll ever see him again.

I still don't know why they took someone who was always a street level investigative vigilante and decide to make him on the same level as someone like the Phantom Stranger.

So he could be a foil for Batman. I thought that was pretty obvious. Pandora was a stand-in for Wonder Woman, and Phantom Stranger was Superman. The Trinity.

I thought it was Question.

It was literally in PS's ongoing

HBO Series based on ONiel's run. Series finale is just like the comic he quits.[\spoiler]

Hell, they could finish it off with the whole passing the torch to Renee thing if they want another season and a dramatic ending. Not to mention it opens the door for introducing a lot of other street-level characters. It sells itself.

DC doesn't really do much with the characters from other companies. They don't even reprint them. It's weird.

Recommend me some Question, Sup Forumsmrades.

Denny O'Neil's run/52
If Renee as The Question piques your interest, then jump over to Rucka's run.
You can also read Ditko's original run, but personally I think if you're gonna read a crazy-ass Objectivist Ditko vigilante story you might as well go whole-hog and read Mr. A.

O'neils run. Real fucking good.

Much obliged.

They currently got Blue beetle and Captain Atom books.

It's a bit out there compared to O'Neil's run, which is required reading, but the Veitch mini isn't bad, either. Great art.

Ah, Ditko. I hope he's safe out there, in his cave.

They've done archive editions for a few of the characters they acquired, but as far as I'm aware none of them can be called "complete."

Bump

They probably don't think he'll sell well enough to justify the expense.