LEAVE KINO TO ME

LEAVE KINO TO ME

OK

KO

*blocks your path*

It's so ugly

Julia's power level is just too high, once we reach the episode where Oscar attempts suicide, only to be stopped by Hedgehog's own suicide, then there will be nothing but DEEPEST.

>I watched anime: the cartoon character

summer

it's based off of video games you dumb fuck who didn't even goddamn watch an episode apparently

>based off of video games
>main character is goku: the goku
>another character can substitute into a log of wood
>everyone has special attacks they scream the names of loudly
>another character is piccolo: the piccolo
>everyone has a power level

the only thing from OK KO that reminds me of a video game is the Dr Wily villain

What a boring, generic looking show

Anime, video games, who cares? Both are scraping the barrel when it comes to references and modern cartoon """"""""""""""humor""""""""""""""

It looks like shit because the creator is the man who ruined the look of Steven Universe

It's a mix of both, the show really isn't creative.

Gar = Haggar
They have guile
Robotnik is the big bad
And the giant fist made of other smaller heros may or may not be a wonderful 101.

At least the mom is hot

Honestly that belongs on preschool blocks, not primetime.

At least it's got a real life heart (Ian's memories of his mom taking him to her workplace when he was a kid) at the core of its premise

>Whole gag is anime and Nintendo references even though cartoons are already oversaturated with it and it lost whatever little charm it had years ago
If that's kino to you I'd hate to see your top movies.

Why is her butthole visible through her spandex but nothing else is?

Strong farts can blow holes in spandex.

Because I'm shit at drawing and think with my dick. until better artists make pictures of her I'm all I got

>Creator worship
Not helping out your case.

>Creator Worship
Since when is mentioning something a creator mentioned in an interview creator worship?

Really? Looks like a dopey toddler.
Riddle me this, and riddle me this quick; why should I watch this?

If you want a break from modern CN garbage and watch something that has actual action going on, this is the show for you.

ids funii

>actual action
TOP KEK

Point still stands, pham.

Action implies there's something on the line and the fights aren't goofy slapstick shit you retard.

Instead of complaining, just watch the show for yourself, ya pleb.

looks like shit

I... it doesn't, at all. In any action show or anime, whatsoever.

Anyways I don't see why Sup Forums hates this show so much. The animation actually looks good and the characters are fun, and the story isn't stuck up its own ass like Steven Universe.

>Anyways I don't see why Sup Forums hates this show so much.
because is was not made in the 90s

>everyone has special attacks they scream the names of loudly
Are you pretending that's not a video game thing? Street Fighter's pretty iconic.
>everyone has a power level
Stats are a thing in video games as well. Especially video games that have trading card spin-offs.

She swallows.

Are you watching the same shit as me? This has the same melodrama:action ratio as the middle season of Adventure Time had. I'm getting Deja Vu from when you people INSISTED that IT HURTS! was the best parts of MSPA before it got to be all vapid tween drama but every time I read it it was NOTHING BUT vapid tween drama only with a paper-thin ironic framing.

It's OK to admit that you wanted the shitty crap you complained about to begin with. You'll still have shit taste but at least you won't be hypocrites.

They don't watch it and it's made by a SU guy.

Do you have a tumblr or something?

Makes OK KO's art style look like a masterpiece.

Nope

I'm just watching it for cyborg DILF

I think the Sup Forums reception has actually been pretty good, it's just a few really vocal babies crying their dicks off

Why try to hope for potential in something new being enjoyable when you can pre-emptively call it shit?

Because if it isn't shit, it isn't shit. If you ate out of a restaurant and thought the food was delicious, you can't call it shit just because you expected it to be.

It's a thing kids do to seem like they are cool.

Is that supposed to be a chicken leg for a arm? Or some kind of robot arm?

s

robot arm that looks like a chicken leg

Same, user

Gotta post those sheets they put up a while ago

>WEAKNESSES: Gets immediately flustered when presented with any kind of jokes or merriment. The plaza people get his goat!

>FUN FACT: Does not understand that morality can be a complicated gray area.

He's too good

>-10

That's actually a lot

I am watching Capcom: The Cartoon.
Featuring little kid Ryu working for Mike Haggar while fighting against the forces of Dr. Wily.

he's the best
so are his robot children

SnooPING AS usual, I see?!

I hope he says that or something like it.
If the whole gimmick of the show is VIDEO GAMES/CARTOONS LOL then I'd be a nice 'joke'

>Melodrama
?
the show doesn't expect the view to take it seriously at all: Ian JQ mentioned the overarching plot is gonna be a "goofy parody"

he strikes me as being closer to early archie sonic robotnik

I'm getting some N.gin vibes from him