someone starts talking about cartoons IRL

> someone starts talking about cartoons IRL
>they are wrong about evrything
>have to fight tooth and nail to keep myself from unleashing my autism and reeee'ing at them
fuck, how are you supposed to keep your power leveled contained around normies, Sup Forums?

Fuck you if you're around normies.

I don't, actually people like it if I correct them plus it helps get a discussion going

That actually happens to me with a lot of things

This.

The problem most dorks actually have isn't that people don't like having knowledge dropped on them, it's that they don't like when you have an obnoxious sounding voice and/or can't say it in a way that isn't socially awkward.

Don't sound impatient, don't sound pompous, don't sound like your nose is plugged or you're out of breath from eating a fucking tub of KFC, etc.

So, don't talk?

I don't reply to anyone's opinion/misinformation anymore because it is typically a futile effort. Plus I'm terrible at managing a one-on-one conversation. It's so much nicer to type & get all the details in the right place.

>friend says teen titans is the best comic cartoon and that all the justice league shows suck
God, at least he watched Megas XLR with me and loved it. Still, fucking pleb.

Maybe he just likes kid characters more than adults. It's a thing.

I think its just he's way more of a weeb than me

>maybe hes just a pedophile, its a thing.

Lots of people are pedophile in the literal meaning of the word - attracted to children - without being pedophile in the legal sense of the word - having sexually assaulted a child. People can't choose what they like, only their actions.

>People can't choose what they like

Sure they can

>Article says that batman used to kill and use guns all the time
>Posts that comic where batman sacrifeces a man who was turned into a monster by Strange because there was no cure for him
>They crop the part when Batman says that he hates to do it
>Posts images of ray-guns, batzarro, parodies and shit that don't really kill

>this is what christians believe
>they still haven't figured out that morality is relative
religious genocide when?
where is the so called atheist dictator that is throwing the christians into concentration camps?
because id REALLY like that.

pretend he's from an alternate timeline and try to figure out together when it was that the timelines first diverged

>where is the so called atheist dictator that is throwing the christians into concentration camps?
You mean literally every communist dictator that has ever lived?

Why are you even associating with normies user? They are a plague.

wtf?!
i love communism now?!

You're special,cool ,unique and counterculture because you browse an imageboard

>This is what Christians believe
I'm a Christian, and I don't believe that religion is what keeps people from raping and pillaging.

I used to be a Christian, and that is EXACTLY what my entire family believes.

>visit family
>watching the news
>something about a terrorist attack, a rape, a murder, etc.
>hey user, that's the world you live in. SATAN'S WORLD! do you like living in SATAN'S WORLD?

Literally every time I visit them.

>don't sound like your nose is plugged
Hey fuck you buddy, I don't really get to choose when my sinuses decide to swell shut. Sometimes I think about having a surgeon go at them, but that would be expensive, and also a little scary.

By not giving a shit just like when I see retards say stupid shit on Sup Forums.

Don't forget to keep things short.
>eh, superman is invincible, he's just boring
That's the point where you DON'T sperg out and just say there are plenty of stories where Superman is way out of his league. They don't need to know about Darkseid and Mongul or Mr. Whateverthefuckhisname is. All they need to know is that Superman has plenty of stories where he gets fucked up.