But it's not night

Yes, let's

>Bald neet manchildren
>Get's a good looking GF
>Just loses her because he was a jerk with her
>Lives with 100$ per mouth
>Don't die living alone and still buy games

I we must hate and admire Dobbo at the same time

Oh shit are we having a Dobson thread? Awesome.

I actually think his recent stuff is a small improvement, it don't look so bad.

And yet almost everything he's ever made is about how much he hates some group of people or another.

I don't get it.

Well yeah, the content is still garbage, but I think art wise they're not too bad.

preston threads have become bannable for some reason
same goes for sinfest

Dobson's comics are all "I dislike thing that is universally loved" or "I like thing that is universally hated"

He just wants attention

No, I was responding to his comic, not your assertion.

Imagine being at computers

>Make several new female characters with their own comics
>They don't appear in the cover

I don't understand how can a person who tries so hard to be a good guy and voice of reason be so un-likeable and hated. It's fascinating.

Reminder that Dobson plays Skyrim on his shitty mac at 5fps and thinks its fine.

>that gif

kek

The representation movement is coming from a selfish desire to say how good you are.

because you'd only ever have to try so hard to be liked if you were totally unlikable.

Dobson should just embrace being an unlikeable cunt and make edgy provocative comics

>Dobson doesn't know what wrists are or how they work

Dobson makes me embarrassed to like inflation.

Well this is serious contradiction, schzophrenia

because maybe someone wants to make white people happy

Didn't we discover last year that Dobbo comes from money and is probably just a spoiled brat

You should have already been embarrassed.

>I actually think his recent stuff is a small improvement, it don't look so bad.

He's never been the worst artist and if you see his college stuff some of its pretty decent, but his attitude is rotten to the point that he can not get a serious fallowing of any sort from any group. If you removed the people who fallow him out of hate he'd basically be a ghost.

I don't get it. I'm a FUCKEN WHITE MALE and I've both never given a fuck about the characters in my media being white nor have I hated media because it stars not white male characters.

>Check all his works
>All his main characters are still white

...is McDonald's Night an actual reference to something, or does he think he can jist proclaim that as a thing?

>comes from money
>treats going to McDonalds like a special occasion to celebrate over

That would explain a lot. Any sources?

Because he doesn't actually try to be a good guy and voice of reason, he tries to make people think he is. The simple unavoidable truth is that he's just a shitty self-absorbed person who only wants to be seen in good light by others for the sake of stroking his own ego.

It's not a political statement it's just a lack of diversity. Straight white guys writing about a straight white guy doesn't automatically make them a fucking Nazi.
Why do white people freak out the most about white people?

dude I had a friend from a wealthy family that love eating at Wendy's and BK all day everyday.

Guy seems too excited over McDonald's. It's typically the cheapest fast food option out there & he goes there at least every Friday. But hey, if McDonald's is what gets him out of bed in the morning, why should I give a shit? This is clearly a weirdo who enjoys the little pleasures in life. I am simutaneously disgusted & charmed.

>black people can choose to be offended by black slurs
>asian people can choose to be offended by asian slurs
>white people can choose to be offended by black slurs

he comes from money doesn't mean he isn't retarded.

It only seems like an improvement because he's been tracing a lot more recently.

Hey Hey Hey! Don't forget your favorite internet musician Brentalfloss

I worked with Preston in his best comic, Remenber when i said that Megaman was coming back and that the new Rayman and Bomberman were going to bomb?

Please buy the ost of this obscure indie game i worked on, i don' want to teach kids to play piano anymore

So let me get this straight, Son of Dobs
>Some randos say my pandering shit is shit
>I go to youtube to see people eating pandering up
>Somehow that means my pandering is good too

Am i wrong? Right? His mind is really a clusterfuck

>relaunched 104
>40 were diverse

Yes this is so terrible!

Then he adds in Doctor Who shouldn't be a white man. Next he'll be bitching about James Bond.

LINK SHOULDN'T BE BLONDE

There's so many scenarios there that just seem fucking weird.

Were do you think Moonman appeared, boyo?

Gotta say that you can't choose how you feel.

However, us white folk have been conditioned over the recent decade that diversity is best. It's best because it broadens the audience. Unfortunately, when race is made out to be more than just the color of your skin, diversity is more about what makes us different rather than what makes us the same.

>Prestom suports white supremacy

>dobby's patreon

Speaking of Sinfest, it hasn't appeared on the radar as of late. Are the mods overprotective over it or is the comic so foul that the mods ban it because even giving it attention taints the board?

I mean shit, we try to help, but everytime we make white people jokes you can get offended at you try to lynch us.

someone replace Dobson in the 4th panel with Heathcliff and add one old man talking to another in the background with "It's McDonalds Night" captioned on the bottom.

>Only 40

....I now have more questions.

That piechart is misleading. He makes it look like 75% Straight White Men, 25% Everything Else. Yet the numbers he uses would be closer to 60/40.

Naw, Link should be a black guy. I'd love to see the fan reaction to that

Diversity is a typically neutral quality that can arguably be good or bad (and has a huge track record of usually being bad, not good) that we tolerate because it's a potential side effect of liberty, an ACTUAL virtue we hold.

Still not even close to enough in Dobson's eyes.

Black black or like Gerudo black because I could tolerate black link if it's the result of shuffling Link, Ganon and Zelda's roles around.

I love that this gif has more creative thought and talent than the artist it spoofs.

Oh yeah, because there's been such a lack of it.

I mean c'mon, I hate pandering as much as the next guy but you gotta at least understand why some people want it.

>Black Panther
>A positive representation of black people

Yep racist xenophobia is positive as fuck

>because there's been such a lack of it
I don't see how that means anything, but maybe I'm not pathetic enough that I feel my self worth is intrinsically tied to tv characters sharing arbitrary superficial aspects with me

The latter

youtu.be/0c4_b5PHWg8

Is Brent even active anymore?

I mean diversity opens up the door to exploring different cultures and making fresh stories with different perspectives.
It's one of the things that make characters like Blue Beetle and Midnighter fun.
Instead though, we get one-dimensional stereotypes that are literally just their race meant to be a moneygrab.

I always thought it said "McDonald's tonight?" but now that I realize he's saying McDonald's Night it's so much more confusing. What is McDonald's Night?

Remember when Dobson used Adam West's death to whine on Twitter about how only hipsters liked him and grieved him?

>Gerudo Brown Link with silver hair
As if there isn't enough Zelda rule 34 material.

I kinda agree with Mike Stoklasa on this issue;
If you're older than 3 you shouldn't have a fictional role model.

Also when he told Zelda Williams to calm her tits with a panel from Female Thor over her father's death, thinking that it'd be funny and lighten the mood?

A night where he goes and eats at McDonald's. This is a big event for him, because he's a fat fuck.

Someone got a google maps picture of his parents house(were he was living at the time, i don't know now) and the property was huge and the house pretty good and that would explain how a guy with no job and failed patreon keep himself alive

Some imaginary event he just invented in order to imply that his life has structure and meaning. He heard that some families do "game night" or "pizza night" or what the fuck ever, decided he wanted to be like tha grown upz, and figured "mcdonalds night" was a real winner of an idea.

I'm not from the US can someone explain to me why is this racist?

>Dobson lists his interests

>eating and sleeping are at the top oh his list

Moreover, why have such excessive enthusiasm for eating McDonalds when he specifically used McDonalds as an analogy for why PCs are shit?

Seriously is there a hate thread about this stupid arse balding manchild bear 24/7 on Sup Forums? Go to Sup Forums see him, go to Sup Forums see him, go anywhere on this website and I see this fucking cunt.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was actually him who is starting these threads.

It's less about that, and more about not having to explain to some dude who's only talked to like two Black People in their life that, no, they're not all gangster rappers.
Bigotry is based on lack of experience with a group outside your own, more exppsure to them means more experience and less resorting to stereotypes to generalize a group of people. It's not exactly complicated.

It's not, some fag on youtube used the character for his meme raps

youtube.com/watch?v=mxvDJm8BLJA

Why the fuck would he expect anyone to get that shit?

Dobby is hated by everyone Sup Forums, tumblr, twitter, devianart, he barelyhave patreons, but he can't believe he's the problem everyone is against him and every other content creator is bigot for not agreed with him, seriously even fags from Sup Forums got jobs in the cartoon and comics industry, but this guys is so toxic that he can't

Andrew Dobson is quite possibly the most pathetic person to ever exist.

I mean he even beats out Chris-chan. At least Chris had crippling autism and shitty redneck parents. Dobson had rich parents and went to college and still ended up being an irredeemable fuckup.

I feel sorry for him.

Fa/tg/uy here, even we hate him because he thinks tabletop gamers are basement trolls despite having no idea how D&D works.

Dobson transcends board limits, he finds ways to piss all subcultures off

What about sixhead man, who makes codak or whatever?

That's because you're still young. Soon enough you'll meet someone who you begin to associate with out of pity, before quickly realizing that the reason nobody else likes them is because they're actually human garbage and should be buried in a landfill.

Dobson dosen't understand basic math like nothing complicated, just basic ecuations and truly thinks people who make sports are dumber than him

So thank god you never went into Deviantart/twitter/Tumblr/facebook/reddit/Femminist blogs/conventions or ever talked to people who meet him in real life

Fact: Dobson did nothing wrong.

>tfw you're the human garbage

He wanted to play pc games but bought a Mac

How Morbi manages to be a furry, a tumblr fag, and still /ourguy/?

Is there any big archive that lists everything he has done that has pissed everyone off? To have such a negative presence everywhere he has to be scum of the earth

His ED page is the best we have

fucking Christ Dobby, how are you always such a homo
for his sake I hope this is just him putting on an act so Tumblr people will like him more (since he needs all the support he can get)