Who would win in a fight? Kuvira in full combat gear or Zaheer with levitation?

Who would win in a fight? Kuvira in full combat gear or Zaheer with levitation?

Me watching with no clothes

Kuvira SHOULD win, but Zaheer has beaten other bending masters his powers he only gained a month ago, so... I assume he'd plot armor his way through in the end.

Fucking choke a bitch

Zaheer was a fucking airaboo who fought for most of his life prior to gaining bending.

That always seemed very specific to someone as old and incompetent as the earth queen.

What does full combat gear mean? If she has the mech i don't see a way for Zaheer to get inside it so Kuvira wins by default there.

If it's just armour i think it comes down to wether or not Kuvira can hit Zaheer with metal pieces and ground him which i think would be difficult since airbenders tend to be very agile and have some kind of AoE defenses. Zaheer also used quite a lot of counter attacks that i think would work well against Kuvira and her overconfidence. But as always with Avatar it comes down to who fights the best on a given day.

>guy removes the entire power structure of a society
>society collapses into chaos
>tyrant comes along and everyone goes to them to bring order back

Is this a commentary on American foreign policy?

No, it's commentary on the futility of anarchy, destroy a regime and another will quickly take its place in the power vaccum

>air bend air out of her lung from a distance
>just air bend her off the ground and toss her into a volcano or something
>fuck it, just fly away and go do something more important than dealing with her mommy issues
The fucker can fly, Kuvira would need to do a bit more than have combat gear to not be shat all over.

Though it was just done for symbolic purposes. He could kill her any number of ways. What do you think is really going to be more effective, choking someone by creating an extremely localized vacuum (which seems to require a lot of focused concentration), or choking someone by crushing their larynx with a rock?

Zaheer can fucking blow out your lungs in an instant. Hell on screen he took the breathe from someone. He can just dodge whatever while she chokes for a min. Air benders are op as fuck. The world should thank fuck they were pasefists.

Remember the dead air benders in the first series. The way fire troopers were dead in a semi circle. Pretty sure they can instant kill with air in lungs.

Having her choke on bear meat would have been more fitting

Those dead monks also happened to be Master Air Benders. Zaheer's just an upstart punk with some karate moves he haphazardly mixed with air bending..

if its about anything at all then it would be about russia
>monarchy is killed off and totalitarian militaristic dictatorship takes it place
hell they even sent a scientist who refused to work on their nuke to a gulag

Zaheer.
There's some OP shit airbenders can do, but won't. Zaheer isn't bound by that.

Which one is more retarted?

The Scooby Doo villain.

zaheer, since he could just succ the air out of her lungs

Zaheer. No discussion. He's far more powerful and skilled. Hell, he wouldn't even need to fly.

They stuck Zaheer in a remote, incredibly secure cell guarded 24/7 by White Lotus members BEFORE he became a bender. Zaheer is dangerous as fuck.

zaheer was an airbending master that could legendary techniques
kuvira was just an above average metalbender. her big threat wasn't her bending. it was her stupid fuck huge mech that fired nukes
its especially in zaheer's favor since earth bending requires the ground while zaheer can just fly above it.

why didn't korra transform into the blue giant and fight the mech godzilla style?

>kuvira was just an above average metalbender. her big threat wasn't her bending. it was her stupid fuck huge mech that fired nukes

She needed more than that. She had the entire Earth Nation army at her command. She only got the mech after conquering all the provinces and unifying it under one banner.