Use to fight crime and go on superhero adventures constantly

>use to fight crime and go on superhero adventures constantly
>now they sit at home or school and talk about boys
What the fuck happened??

The original wasn't a girls show, it was a show that had girls as the main characters

Feminism.

The people working in this show don't give a fuck

They are the marketing animation team of the clothes company that bought the rights from CN to make merch! They made 80 episodes in the spam of 2 months, they want to sell, nothing else, generic means fast

Gentrification.

And Ravioli

Diversity

This.

Because why would we need action in the show when we can instead write an episode with the girls sucking my cock?

Waifuing.

How is this man not fired?

They grew up. Little girls loose all sense of adventure and duty when they discover dick.

The reboot is actually fairly realistic in that regard.

Appearances

I guarantee that man works in a corner now and that romance subplot will dropped entirely. Then you'll see those episodes taken out of the rerun rotation. You have to be retarded to not see how intentional it was, it just proves no one at the show gives a shit and wasn't paying attention when their writer put blatant waifu autism into the show.

So this was more prophecy than gag?

jews

I mean like, actual feminist circles fucking hate nu-ppg too. It isn't even about one ideology or another, it's just an actually awful show.

I blame Teen Titans Go.

I want to bubble

Female staff.

And yet it is still their ideology at fault. nuPPGs is this way entirely to please them and people like them despite being unpleasable by nature. Careful what you wish for and all.

(((Goldman)))

Story? Was that pulled off the air?

this

The original was a love letter to superheroes and animu by gennedy tartakovsky which was originally called the whoop-ass girls

The reboot is a generic attempt at a show to appeal to little girls

Why they felt this was the right franchise for that I really don't know

No, it was by Craig McCracken. Genndy was a producer.

He is a jew.

It was one of the shows I had to hiding-watch to not be called gay by my parents
I fucking loved this show goddamit, that episode where bubbles gets angry is fucking awesome

just what the fuck even is the animation on that panda? where the fuck is quality control in this bitch?

>that episode where a kike mass produced shitty versions of the powerpuff girls
it is like they predicted the future

Does the Japanese version ever got aired in Cartoon Network?

yes
it sucked

Yes It aired in Cartoon Network Japan

what? the dub or the D E E P L O R E the original had?

Enough of this stupid fucking threads that clog up the catalog. We've discussed this shit nonstop, and you already know what happened. If you want to start another fucking thread talking about how awful the new PPG is, at least think of a complete sentence first. I swear to god these bait threads come off as reddit-tier trash that'd you see on Sup Forums.

Here, i'll even cut to the chase and post the screencap of the waifufag so we can all stare at it and pretend we've never seen it before.

>at least think of a complete sentence first.
did you fail communications

go back to

The Clipsville pic was meant to be a reply to about how the girls grew up and stopped caring about adventures and saving the day.

The only thing missing from nuPPG are the bimbo forms.

>>>/oven/

>>>/noodz/

It eventually got dubbed in English.

Old series had an episode where the PPG had a clip show while recalling old adventures, kinda like that EEnE episode about the giant pancake.

About mid-way through, the PPG start recalling things that weren't shown in episodes and mention a time that they were turned into boy crazy teenagers. The Rowdyruff Boys were as well, and both were attracted to one another for some reason.

>>now they sit at home or school and talk about boys
>What the fuck happened??

They basically made pic related a show, except kept them kids because the Jew writer is a pedophile. Also

fpbp

wtf is this an edit?

Not in the US, but in other places. And PPGZ aired on CN Japan from the start so.

And Dub PPGZ is shit, don't fucking bother.

No

>and both were attracted to one another for some reason.
In this case, girls wanted bad boys.

Tl;DR: They wanted to be different.

When working with an established series you can either do the same thing and be mixed with the rest or try to establish yourself as a similar but distinct viewing of it.

The original Powerpuff Girls was a highly action packed series, and yeah, everybody loves it for that, but doing that again wouldn't do much for anyone, especially for the people who are always going to compare the new thing to the original and prefer the original while never actually watching the new thing. Why remake the same exact show when you can slightly experiment with something different and at least attempt to expand on it, leaving out whether or not they actually do a good job at that, which they don't.

What "happened" was that the people in charge saw this and decided to go for a different direction. Shows like Teen Titans Go show that having a more comedic orientated show can work, so they went with that, focusing on sillier moments of the little girls being little kids instead of the point of the original where it was about the little girls being superheroes. It's less of a girl's show and just much more of a show to been joyed by kids, which can be disappointing for a series that usually focused on being a show that could be enjoyed by all.

The new show still has action but it's much more grounded in getting morals across and focusing on the kids being kids and their family being a "modern" family. There are even a few episodes that can feel reminiscence of the old series, it's not actually "girls talking about boys" or just them "sitting at home or school", but it's ultimately still it's own thing that focuses on them being little girls, for better or more for worse.

Reviving the series for marketing reasons and money is an easy excuse, but that doesn't mean anything about why it's so different which comes from the people actually making the series and their vision for it.