I cried

I cried.

I did too.
Twice

this movie is heavily overrated
it's the same capeshit they always feed us but with the "pretentious bullshit" flavour
some scenes were nice though

it's ok user..... you don't have to hold back the tears

Same here, and I'm not even the crying type.
Although I cried during Logan slaughtering goons to save the kids, rather than the "intended"
crying points.

I didn't cry but I did thing the final scene was very well done.
It was an unexpectedly hard movie to watch, and I applaud Fox for actually having the balls to make something like this from a superhero franchise.

I didn't bawl like in Moulin Rouge but I teared up heavily.

I actually teared up in, it's so embarrassing Wonder Woman. But Logan didn't get me going. Fine movie though, and I think the hoopla around it was pretty pretentious sure, but the flick itself didn't come across that way.

my friends girlfriend cried, I alkmost cwyed

>teared up in WW
when? Chris Pine's final scene?

movies with mikey summed it up pretty well, it's not a capeshit movie, it's more of a western starring the characters and making use of their abilities in that context.

it's probably the best capeshit movie made so far

>movies with mikey
I'm guessing that's some shitty youtuber?

>it's not a capeshit movie, it's more of a western starring the characters and making use of their abilities in that context
Okay, so he said what everyone here had been saying since well before the movie even came out.
Good to know.

"Well... It got water and... It got water..."
post yfw

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>This has been undoubtedly been the most perfect night I've had in years
>And I don't deserve it!

Me too, I thought it would never end. What a piece of shit third act jesus christ

Go back to the other thread, kid.

it was good. I didnt cry but part of me wished I wasnt so jaded that I could cry

but the subtext of what happened with xavier and the rest of the mutants world wide did make me cry when I figured it out later

Not him, but Pines scene gave me a tingle. I love the Cap1 ending, teared up the first time for that crash, But Pine pointing the gun at the explosives and welcoming the death was fucking glorious.

But it was actually seeing Themyscira that put a tear in my eye. For some reason those first few scenes hit me with the wonder (pun fully intended) I had hope to get from DC films so far. World building is something VERY VERY SORELY MISSED in CBMs and the themyscira scenes were a nice smattering of it, even if it wasn't pure cinematic kino type shit that people love to suckle.

>it's probably the best capeshit movie made so far
why do people say stupid shit like that as if it isn't just their terrible opinion?

You're thinking of me. Just got here. The video tape she left for logan is still dumb and completely contrived. X23's small arms still shouldn't have the strength to cut through bone. The mexican kids speaking english still doesn't make sense. And all that other shit.

>X23's small arms still shouldn't have the strength to cut through bone
Yes, they should.
Constant regeneration keeps Wolverine and co. in peak physical condition, even up to super strength.
>The mexican kids speaking english still doesn't make sense
Did you miss all those English speaking people working on them?
Damn, nigga, you dumb.

Moulin Rouge fucked me up too. Don't feel ashamed.

>At least half-Mexican
>Somehow blacker than the ace of spades
>Raised in a controlled hospital facility
>somehow grossly obese
Honestly, I was expecting him to have Blob powers, that would have at least made his body-shape sensical.

>>somehow grossly obese
This makes sense if you consider that the needs large amounts of energy to convert into electricity.
That's what I assumed anyway.

if that were the case, he'd be super fit from having a convenient way to burn calories, not be a big fat pile of shit.

That's like saying Wally West should be huge so he has calories to burn off as the Flash.

>It totally makes sense if I generate some head-canon
BvS theatrical cut should never have been crucified then.

Is Logan the most JUST cape movie?

Honestly there were two issues that kept this from being the first cape 10/10 since The Dark Knight.

1. The death of Xavier. The movie is called Logan and centers on Logan but Xavier has made as many if not more appearances in the franchise than Logan and more importantly, has just as much screen time and dramatic weight in the film as Logan. Then he's disposed of fairly unceremoniously so it doesn't distract from Logan's death scene. It's fine because this isn't called Logan & Xavier but it's a problem because it's treated like Logan & Xavier until they don't want it to be anymore and then Xavier's dropped with none of the importance that the character deserves.

2. The Logan clone antagonist. The idea of Logan having to face his "old self" is a great one but it never clicked for some reason. I think it was a little too jarring and fantastical and "comic booky" for the grounded reality of the rest of the movie which creates a tonal clash.. It would have been better to reveal some Logan-type backstory for Pierce and make him a symbolic foil rather than create a literal DARK MIRROR: THE CHARACTER and shove him in the movie. Or they could have used Sabretooth but I think that would have relied too much on continuity which they were obviously not trying to bog the movie down with.

9/10 IMO. Loved everything else.

Considering Brandon Lee actually died making The Crow, I have to give it to that film.

>>At least half-Mexican
The women were surrogates.
>>Somehow blacker than the ace of spades
There are black latinos. Not that it matters because they were test tube babies.
>>Raised in a controlled hospital facility
>>somehow grossly obese

Most of the kids ended up being considered fuckups because raising them in isolation was supposed to turn them into better weapons. I imagine he was a stress eater. Considering how he clung to his Wolverine doll I figure he was the wimp of the group.

>Xavier's dropped with none of the importance that the character deserves.
I actually liked this.
Even after everything he's done, after all the times he's helped save the world, he gets an unceremonious death.
I'm not a lit major so I don't know all the terms and all that, but it's depressing and that why I like it.

>Xavier is disposed of fairly unceremoniously

That's the point.

>The women were surrogates.
are you implying they don't pass genetics down?
>There are black latinos. Not that it matters because they were test tube babies.
are you implying test tube babies are free from genetics
>I imagine he was a stress eater.
are you implying a fat kid would leave a place where he got enough food to be fat?

The primary antagonist of the film was the spiritual successor to the Weapon program, it makes sense that he'd end up fighting would what they wanted him to be, a mindless killer who just follows orders.

>are you implying a fat kid would leave a place where he got enough food to be fat?
I'm sure the tests, torture and brainwashing had nothing to do with him leaving.

A fertilized egg is carried to term in a different woman's womb. While I'm sure there are some extenuating genetic effects, they're not to the extent you're thinking.

Yes but we did this in Origins with Dudepeel already.

Was on cable last night, they were trying to promote Origins as a "If you loved Logan and Deadpool, see how it all began!" I shit you not.

Fox let Deadpool mock that terrible Deadpool, might as well do it again in a better movie.

Pussies

I dunno genetically engineering Wolverine to make him the perfect weapon, as close to a machine as possible and removing everything that the Weapon X program didn't like about wolverine is far more fitting than them using a character they couldn't control like Sabretooth. If anything, I'd have liked X-24 to execute Sabretooth too.