Why are dc films so superior to Marvel's? I think Marvel plays it too safe

Why are dc films so superior to Marvel's? I think Marvel plays it too safe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCrYZYiwcwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No capeshit is good.

>censoring fuck
I wonder who made this (((meme)))

Remember when blatant company wars was against Sup Forumss rules?

MOM'S

someone who cares about the kids

Y'all motherfuckers need to watch Batman Returns again.

Capeshit has always been the bottom of the barrel of cinema.

Is this implying that Skwad Joker is in any way scary for kids?

Fucking Ledger Joker was scarier than "MOMS GONNA FREAK" Joker.

Are you implying the hyper perverted, twisted, and violent villains of Batman Returns are somehow more kid friendly? TDK's Joker is more kid friendly, at least he doesn't make sex jokes

>More DCancer ruining the board
too bad we can't do anything about it

Marvel has always made products for toddlers and literal retards. Same as their comics.

Doesn't really work considering Ego had thousands of children and killed them all.

I was gonna say, I don't think the planet that wanted to rape the universe was too kid friendly.

Zemo slowly drowned an undercover agent in a sink.
I'm trying to think of what Leto did onscreen that is comparable to that.

The other villains on the Skwad were family-friendlier than Wolverine.

>I'm trying to think of what Leto did onscreen that is comparable to that.

He tried to get Common to have sex with Harley?

>The other villains on the Skwad were family-friendlier than Wolverine.

They didn't even have the balls for Deadshot to kill anyone who has a contract on them. He specifically states that he doesn't kill women and children.

They had him shoot the most comically "scummy-looking" mobster type I've seen outside of Dick Tracy. And then not shoot Harley after she and her totally-not-abusive boyfriend fuck them over.

I would of had him say something along the lines of "I don't like killing people but it's the only thing I'm good at and I want my little girl to have a better life than me," if I was going for a more grey villain.

Didn't he kill that mobster in front of his wife and kid?

To be fair, Smithshot had no reason to trust Waller would let him see his kid anyway.
>Didn't he kill that mobster in front of his wife and kid?
Nah, i think it was just in front of some cops or something

Violent content depends on the context, you can kill somebody but put a funny sound effect behind it and its fit for kids, add a crushing sound of bones smashing and blood spurting and its adult content

MCU deaths really dont have any weight, Cap kills tons of people, they all do, nobody even notices theyre killing people

But that Joker is the most kid friendly thing I've ever seen. He's pretty much a PG-13 Jim Carrey.

Captain America threw a Hydra goon I to a propeller. You saw his guts spray, his stifled shriek echoing over the nothingness.

Name a DC death that tops this. You can't.

DC on the other hand caters to manchildren and neckbeards.
It's crazy to compare the two.

I don't remember that at all

>"Just the pussy I was looking for."
>"I'd like to fill her void."

Penguin was ridiculously DTF.

Rmember that time in the comics when deadshot killed another member of the Squad who everyone hated for being an absolute psycho, but Rick Flagg was forbidden to kill? So when he's called in and threatened by Waller, he points out Waller never told him not to kill the guy.

Or when Boomerang murders a speedster by kicking him off a building.

The actual Suicide Squad movie was arguably the least accurate cape film in years, turning a comic that could be serious as well as having funny moments coupled with a shifting, uncertain status quo driven by it's character development into a generic superhero movie that homogenizes the property into having major Batman characters in it and placing a clown at the center

From what I've seen in Bat vs Sups and Suicide Squad, I hardly think disney has anything to worry about.
>Cute bait little lad.

>using Ledo Joker as evidence

wow these DC trolls are just giving up, aren't they?

You are thinking Sup Forums

Captain America First Avenger.

Until Wonder Woman, DC literally didn't have a good movie since 2008.

Shouldn't this consolewars shit be instant bans?

ideally, SU spam threads and Snyder fag shitposting would be ban worthy. unfourtunlty mods are useless and ban furry shit quicker, which as much as I hate furries, I feel like they're less annoying than the other two.

No, until pretty recently, like withing the last year, this board had the same type of rule, for whatever reason mods don't enforce it anymore

Furries mostly learned their lessons.

You MCU shills used to be good at false flagging, what happened?

To be fair, Cap is a soldier before being a "hero", so he kills, like 90% of heroes in the MCU.

>Zemo slowly drowned an undercover agent in a sink.
His nose was above the water and it already overflowing

If he died it's from blood rushing to his head

Lego batman was good but everyone wants to forget about it since it was animated

Someone post sacrifice a furry to kill this thread quickly.

WUZ

Fuck you, and fuck your awful movies, you corporate whore.
Anyone who still watches superhero films, is a functional retard, that deserves to get beaten up at random, on the streets.

Chances are you're the one who'd get beaten up
Likely by a guy in a Batman fitted cap or Captain America T, you fucking autistic virgboy

t. Joker

God I fucking wish DC'S films were better than marvels

Marvel doesn't make sick tracks like this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=yCrYZYiwcwM

Is he the best villain of the 2010s?

DC has had one single good movie in their mainline universe and that's because it wasn't directed by Zack shitlips snyder