This is Frank Miller

This is Frank Miller.
Say something nice about him.

I really do like The Dark Knight Returns.

Miller is free, FREE!

Frank Miller's Daredevil is second-best Marvel comic run ever, right behind Lee and Kirby's Fantastic Four

Not only is it the epitome of great superhero page layouts and formats, with intense flowing action throughout, but his use of a gritty crime setting revolutionized the comics of the 80's

If you don't think that's the coolest shit then just suck my sweaty nuts

He doesn't look like Freddy Krueger anymore, so good for him.

Frank, you are the most hit or miss motherfucker ever. But when you hit, you hit that shit right out of the fucking park.

Master of the medium still unparalleled in a lot of aspects by most other writers and artists.

Nice Fedora, Frank

I also like in your works all women are whores, junkies, victims of rape, crackhead sluts or shameless gold diggers.Pretty much like real life...

He did a great job with Daredevil, Batman and Sin City, especially Sin City. His pros outweigh his cons.

Dont forget Ronin

I'm calling it now, Miller's soul is next on Stan Lee's list.

t. autistic memer who hasn't consumed Frank's fine craft.
>...
Fucking kill yourself.

Hi casual! Do you get your knowledge from twitter or buzzfeed? :)

I now realize that the guy who knocked up my sister has been trying to look like him, Shitty beard and all. Hes a comic book store guy.
Hopefully my nephew wont turn out that ugly

When I was at work yesterday, an old lady who looked just like Frank Miller was at the bar.

I wish I coulda gotten a picture.

He ages gracefully.

Pretty much everything he made in the 80s and 90s is godtier.

And honestly I don't like shitting on the work he made too much after that because he had cancer for like ten years before anyone knew.

he's 60

Is he sick or something

Cancer

Oh, that sucks

Hi Frank, Alan Moore is better than you

Yeah, because Carrie Kelley was surely all of that.

Sin City is almost too good, he's a master of visual story telling