"It's not my fault I like you...

>"It's not my fault I like you. If only you were one of the mean kids who destroyed my voodoo dolls but you were too nice for that. I walked past by the abandoned house yesterday,I remembered that when I dared you to go inside for thirty minutes, that was the first time you didn't chicken out only because I said I would tell Jackie Lynn Thomas you like like her. Even when you,me and everyone else at middle school were too scared to even walk on the pavement near it, you decided that Jackie Lynn Thomas knowing Marco Diaz had a crush on her was even more terrifying,I thought it was cute in a way. That was the last time we hung out too,I'm sorry I thought it was funny to sneak inside and scare you until you pee'd your pants and you had to run back home before anyone saw you,even when Britney and the gang did and your nickname became Marco Pee Pants for a month until everyone forgot about it, you didn't talk to me for the rest of the year after that and I admit I cried a little knowing that I just shooed away my only best friend whenever I slept,until I met Jackie of course. I'm not gonna lie,I do feel a bit jealous of her but she's my friend and I'm not going to fight her over some stupid crush. I just want to be friends with you again,best friends. It's okay if you don't forgive me for that day or that you still don't want to be buddies again,I just want an answer that's all."

Poor Janna

Shes a treasure

Why are they so perfect for each other?

>Marco can barely contains himself from going full smooching-spree on that adorableness of a face

>Nobody wants to talk about janna
>Starfags and jackiefags too busy fighting to want to talk about janna
Janna is suffering

You have us Jannafags!

Shit like this always reminds me that all my childhood crushes rejected me when I finally worked up the courage to ask them on dates, and that as far as I could tell no one I grew up with ever had a crush on me.

Even in my adult life dating has basically been one fuck-up after another, with one notable exception who ended up dumping me anyway. She said she felt I was too good for her, and that I was a great boyfriend but she was too attached to her work. If that's true then why is my track-record with women literally on par with a high-school sophomore's even though I just graduated from university? I mean I've had sex a couple times, but all those were just meaningless hookups, vain attempts to fill a void in my life with lust instead of the affection and love I so desperately crave. I gotta tell you anons, sometimes it's hard just to haul myself out of bed in the morning.

what is with all these shit OPs

they're hard to find maybe that's the point because janitors, but I didn't even notice this one had been up for over an hour until just now

>it's a "Brittney tries to lose the weight by roping Marco into several straight days of intense, one-sided, but still kinda hot sex" episode

Be happy that autistic starfag is no longer try to false flag jackiefags with the OP to try to get her banned.

I'm worried /sveg/ all signs indicate that the theories of Marco bringing Jackie and Janna to Mewni along him have been deconfirmed.

Janna is playing a long term game. She's letting Star and Jackie ruin a chance at the true Marcobowl.

She knows what she's doing.

But Janna is still there in the intro

You are either in deep denial or REALLY lousy at reading faces.

At least you had the courage to try. Every opportunity I had get with someone has been sabotaged by my own cowardice and fear of screwing up. Now I'm a kissless Virgin in College and I have not a damn clue or lick of experience on how to initiate or go about such a relationship.

It doesn't really bother too much for the most part, but there are times when it all hits and I just wanna curl up and die.

Cartoon intros have a long history of being very misleading.

Next-level delusion is indeed the very joke about Janna-posting, you asshat.
Stop trying to explain everything.

I'm with Charlie, for the most part. I don't really want to live, but I also don't want to die. I kind of wish I could be cryogenically frozen, and basically be comatose for a few centuries. I would hope I'd wake up to a better world, but I know the problem isn't the world. It's me.

Same here man
But at least we both have some amount of college left
Its never too late to reinvent yourself

People talking about failing in life and shit here when I just recently dropout of college because of many reasons..... I didnt came here to be remind of that shit guys

Imagine Manna offspring with all the best qualities of Marco and Janna.

or she could just move on

that's what most teenagers do

Sometimes together

>Requests must be Janna related
>Requests must be in the form of 'What if______'
>Only taking 3

dont feel bad m8 ...... we can share the same rope

What if Janna were Mewman?

What if Janna and Marco were married

What if Janna took Marco's virginity by force?

Badda Bing, Badda Boom

I did that last year. shit's too expensive to throw more money at for merely the chance to get into necessary classes.

In a year you'll reach the point I'm at and your hated of the world and yourself will be just simmering coals rather than an open fire. I have no idea what I am doing with my life

Janna was born to suffer.

Are Jannafags truly the worst people?

>maybe next thread will finally be mine

>MFW Brittco is endgame

Sorry Ludo, come back when you're a waifu/part of Marco's harem.

how much you wanna bet Brittney doesn't have a single speaking role in season 3?

Ludo can never truly win.

>voted least popular male out of him, Toffee, River, and Buff Frog

he just can't catch a break

At least several dollars. Such a shame, her voice is so beautiful.

I didn't think she'd even get one in 2.

Collateral Damage was some last-minute bullshit right there.

Ponyco is more likely to happen

>Ludo thread
>in this day of our lord and savior Toffee
AHAHAHAHHAHA

Ludo will kill toffee in the final as revenge for possessing him.

Honestly I just want her to keep getting fatter as the seasons go on

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You've seen what ludo is capable of when he's determined to survive, if he was truly incompetent he would have died quickly in part 1 of him landing back on mewni.

Will Toffee ever possess Star or Marco? because that's my fetish

I want Ludo to get revenge in some form as much as anybody, but Star's gotta kill Toffee. Finish what Moon started and all that.

Ludo will probably do something eventually that ruins Toffee's plans, and not in the "all according to keikaku" way where that kind of thing was expected all along. Not the kind of thing that totally defeats him, but actually setting him back for once.

Technically Star doesn't yet have a reason to fight Toffee as much as other characters, but I'm assuming that across the next seasons he'll give her one.

it doesnt matter how determined Ludo is, Toffee is literal endgame power level next Eclipsa

I want to grope her flabby belly

If Ludo doesn't fucking win by the end I'm gonna be super pissed.

what if Ludo sacrifices himself because he realizes he will only be useful in death

>doesn't fucking win

I mean he has Glossaryck as a father figure, that's something

I don't know if he'll win in the way you might want, but I do think by the end he'll have found his place in the world, and will have done enough that he can just be proud of himself rather than seeking approval from an outside source.

So, is Buff Frog going to play any significant role in S3? I noticed he was absent from the new op.

Most of the cast was absent from the new OP. I wouldn't take it too seriously.

I wanna see Ludo tear out Toffee's throat with his beak.

>one of the new eps may have a name "Puddle Defender"

I mean I assume that is because most of the cast won't be in season 3

I mean do you seriously think Jeremy and Sensei will show up?

>Season 4 is Ludo becoming a champion of a Blood God and his renegade demons, and the Show's title changes to "Star vs. The Forces of Chaos"

>implying cutting off Toffee's head would kill him
He got blown to nothing but still is causing trouble

>you will never cuddle the chubby slut
>you will never be her only friend
>she will never cry on your shoulder as she feels ugly and gross
>you will never comfort her and assure her she's beautiful to you
I just want to make her smile...

That's why you gotta make it as gory as possible and desecrate their body. It's one thing to get blown up, but another to be torn apart bit by bit, and then have your skull turned into a wine cup. Just the sheer Humiliation of the Big Bad getting Taken out and treated like a little bitch would be enough to kill him.

Well the staff has been for sure browse this notSVEG threads for a long time already and sure they may have read may of the theory and similar shit so it will be nice if they did something with this

into this

>that mole placement
this is not how mirrors work

Where's that post about how Marco hates her and only went on a date with Janna to "prank" her?

Janna never grew out if that bullying crush while Marco matured faster than Speedy Gonzalez (especially after Running with Scissors). She screwed herself out of the Marcobowl by tryibg to stay a kid friend who thought punching a guy said "I like you".

what if someone smeared a paste of rotten fruit and sugar on a tree and Star couldn't deny her bug instincts and licked it off with her probiscis and all the other kids saw her and laughed

Is Brittney x user the true best ship?

>licked it off with her probiscis
They wouldn't laugh, they'd shit themselves that she has a probiscus.

He sure didn't have a problem with Ludo sleeping with his arm and using it to stir his hobo stew.

No becuase in most cases user is a terrible person who deserves nothing and is unfit to be in a relationship, especially with a high school girl.

Yeah but that's just regular violence damage, I'm talking ULTRA-VIOLENCE Level damage. Like Mortal Kombat or even 40k levels of Gorn.

Hey, Sky likes him, so he can't be all bad. Also:
>implying Brittney and user aren't equally terrible people

Is it bad that I like her better without the weird chin line?

what if Star discovered DeviantArt and developed an inflation fetish

Now I'm imagining Janna looking in the bathroom mirror with a bloody chin and holding a bloody knife, muttering to herself "without this weird chin Marco will finally love me."

Thanks for that.

Yeah that's really weird, girls with manly/cleft chins have good genes and will give you strong children

So how long before the "call me after your divorce" jokes become "let me bear your children" jokes?

>girls self-harming to earn the love of boys
yes
good
more

Were Janna and Marco even friends before Echo Creek?

No official confirmation, but it is known that they went to the same kindergarten, and the air of familiarity between them really suggests they go way back.

I found the noises she made during the promo to be arousing.

What are some episode ideas that you want to see in Season 3?
>Obligatory beach episode
>River episode that shows how he met Moon
>Princess Beauty Pageant so we can see everyone dress up
>Star causes another time crash and we see more of the alternate universes
>"Crystal Clear"-like episode but with Star and Eclipsa (and Marco?) just chilling and talking things out over tea

Is brittney not wearing any panties?

Give me the WG episode
I know it's a long shot but I'm holding out hope

What episode was this from because I can't remember

Banagic Wand.

>we've lived to see the birth of BWAAH fetishism
what a time to be alive

I assume that every girl in this show is going commando, until proven otherwise.

It's weird that Star is a S T I C C but still has such chubby cute cheeks

Sucks, man.

Maybe, maybe not
She's a huge slut so probably not

havent told my parents yet .... totally sure they will kick me out (Im not being hyperbolic here,my mother for a few years have said to my face how much of a disappointment she thinks I am and my father will be angry I didnt turned out like a 2.0 copy of my successful big brother but one that didnt ended giving my father the middlefinger and the family once that happened) and if that happens Im a ronery friendless sad fuck in debt .... like a good demographic of this website

this isn't the place to air your personal problems you fucking faggot

If I ever get the chance to fuck moon I want her to make those noises during sex.