The end of an era

This show ending hit me hard bros. I used to love all the (good) CN cartoons - RS, Gumball, Clarence - and I'd watch them religiously every week. Ever since Regular Show ended, I haven't watched a single episode of ANY cartoon. RS has been there every week for the past 7 years and now it's just done and it doesn't feel the same anymore.

Am I the only one?

Yes

>all the (good) CN cartoons
>RS
>Gumball
>Clarence
I like where this is going

>no AT, SU, or UG
C'mon, OP

>past it's prime and should've ended 3-4 years ago
>went from okay to shit
>shit show ended without a fanfare

Why don't you stop fixating on cartoons geared towards kids and spend that extra time dedicated to finding a well paying job, get married, and raising some kids that'll watch the cartoons instead?

>RS has been there every week for the past 7 years
Cartoon Network's shitty advertising lied to you, dude. September 2010-January 2017 is approximately six years.

>the end of an era
Fuck, 90's kids fad was recently over, now it's this bullshit?

Good thing we won't have to wait too long for JG's next endeavors!

unlike a certain Mr. Hirsch

oh, a new regular show thread? Don't mind if I do!

Just like Gumball and RS

>humans
Into the trash

>implying humans weren't the hottest characters on the show
It's time for you to go to THE MOON

>the hottest
Yeah no. Humans look really bad in RS.

>Why don't you stop fixating on cartoons geared towards kids
These are consistently the best kind of cartoons though. Writers and producers need those boundaries, otherwise they resort to cheap tricks like vulgarity and offensiveness or stupid pop culture references for "humor"

>well paying job
Have one

>get married
Kinda gotta meet girls first, and I have no social circle and like two "friends" so that's hard to do

>and raising some kids that'll watch the cartoons instead?
I don't even know if I want kids, and if I do have them, it won't be for several years, and then several years until they can actually watch them.

Rather take humans over furries.

Regular Show was consistently very watchable throughout the entire series. Some seasons were much better than others, and there was a lot of fluff, but it never turned into SpongeBob or Simpsons tier.

That's still technically a span of 7 years, because it partially existed in 2010 and 2017, so that counts as being part of a year in both those years.

The penultimate episode was aware of the dreaded seasonal rot and they wanted to end the show before it sets in.

Meh. A bit of a cop-out in my opinion. If after that many episodes it was still a cozy, quality show, when most shows by then turned to crap... what's another season or two?

>end of an era
Not until Adventure Cuck finally fucks off forever.

>These are consistently the best kind of cartoons though. Writers and producers need those boundaries, otherwise they resort to cheap tricks like vulgarity and offensiveness or stupid pop culture references for "humor"
You stated that beautifully, user. I really hope JG Quintel doesn't go that route with Close Enough

> Good
>Clarence

Pick One

why don't you like Clarence?