So wait a minute, Spider Man Homecoming has two Shockers, and from what I can tell neither will be wearing the costume?

So wait a minute, Spider Man Homecoming has two Shockers, and from what I can tell neither will be wearing the costume?

YEP! But don't worry, Spider-Man tells plenty of jokes, so that means it's the truest Spider-Man film.

According to the leaks, Shultz is pretty into the concept of becoming a supervillain. He names himself "Shocker" and gets butthurt when not addressed as such, and he shows interest in getting a costume of his own in the end.

Montana uses the gauntlets once and dies.

Montana dies

Fuck. I was into the idea of enhanced Enforces, like in Spectacular.

Well I suppose it isnt too bad if he returns in a later movie with one. Shocker doesn't really need a solo movie centered around him anyway so as long as he's dressed for the part come Sinister Six Im good.

>Shultz is pretty into the concept of becoming a supervillain. He names himself "Shocker" and gets butthurt when not addressed as such

I like it

Reminds me of Kingpin getting Electro's name wrong in Ultimate Spider-Man.

Hopefully Shocker becomes a recurring villain that shows up in every Spider-man movie, becoming and more and more of a threat in each one as he keeps upgrading his tech further.

But that'd be nice, and why would anything nice ever happen?

>Shocker is a joke villain in all of his appearances
>Sinister Six is finally made
>Shocker is the one to catch Spider-Man off guard and defeat him

That's fairly likely and neatly covers two villains for the Sinister Six already, since the movie makes it clear that Vulture isn't willing to join them.

>Shocker gets a lucky shot during the fight
>Peter is out cold
>"I DONE TOLD Y'ALL! DONT MOCK THE SHOCKER!"
>"Herman....."
You sure that isnt just written in so Keaton has the option of returning or not? Because personally having Shocker, Vulture, and Scorpion filling out half the roster sounds good to me.

I suppose, but they made him sound pretty resolute.

Choosing not to expose Peter's secret identity to Scorpion out of gratitude for Peter saving both his and Liz's lives.

wow hey look, OP is a fag

Whoa hey look, thats from a fan film dumbfuck

wow hey look, no source

The costume was already leaked

But that's wrong you retard

>Shocker having electric powers
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Also he's black
>With electric powers
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Would like a source because I thought that image was debunked

It's not from the movie.

where's the proof?

I like how the Sup Forumsntrarians pretended to flip their shit over Shocker being black in the movie only to learn he was black in the comics too.

Seriously, it's just seeing whatever will stick when it comes to these hip kids and their shitposting.

says the shitposter

Boy yeah, you sure got me there, bet you never lose an argument at school huh cool kid.

You're right

What can I say, I'm a pretty sharp guy.

>this is a black man

Looks black to me.

Eh, maybe a quarter? Part black, some greek maybe.

He's just an old guy.