Serious question, what board in this site doesn't have a reason to hate dobson...

Serious question, what board in this site doesn't have a reason to hate dobson? It looks like the common hate for him it's the only thing that unite all the anons from all boards.

Well, maybe /po/, did he ever said anything stupid about origami?

Sup Forums can hate him too now

To be honest, he probably doesn't understand origami.

Why would anyone need an excuse to hate a literal fedora-wearing furry?

he's not wrong

but what if someone wants to make white people happy?
I love how dobo contradicts himself

Dudes right.

And other m is a masterpiece.

What'd he do that would piss off /an/? I doubt they'd take much offense to him choosing a blue anthropomorphic teddy bear as his self insert avatar, I'm looking for something better than that.

>to bring people happiness

The only happiness he ever brought to other people was to the trolls that make fun of him.

so he achieved his goal?

Hm...
I don't think /an/ has a reason to hate him...

he portrays himself as a blue bear, this has to count as animal abuse towards bears

I love that footnote

>I know the counter to my argument, but it won't work because I choose to ignore it upfront

Well, he's completely ok with the fact that he will be forever a shit-tier artist with a non-existent fanbase, so yes.

so he wants doctor dindu?

I like him, because he insulted his jewish girlfriend

I can imagine him being one of those normie faggots that keeps a beta fish in a death cube and when called out on it says something like "what's the problem? it's a fish, it's fine." But I'm just wondering if someone better versed in his lore has any evidence of him actually saying or doing anything like that.

he's right tho
I hate people jumping on the hate bandwagon just because the comic book character is not like "MUH CHILDHOOD" when they have not read the comic books about the character, like, in forever

It does fucking not. /an/ doesn't give two shits about deviant art recolored stuffed animals.

So is dobson still a raging macfag?

He has a point, but the problem is that despite basically sex and race don't necessarily equate politics Marvel is VERY upfront about their agenda to the point of sheer smugness.

Also Dobson is the type that does believe a characters sex and race equal to quality, so it's hard to take him seriously when you take to account his past criticisms.

He plays Skyrim at 10 fps, so probably yes

People only hate Dobson because of former bias. Dumb shit that people occasionally often say becomes an international issue when Dobson is involved.

It's a very good thing he never talks about GNU/Linux or Sup Forums would hate him almost as much as Sup Forums does.

Macfags are even worse than console peasants.
I don't even care if you just use your computer for art, PCs are still better at that.

The thing is though that Marvel is the worst example to prove a point when they're very open about these changes simply being made to make a statement.

>a beta fish in a death cube

Man, when I was a teenager I ended up with 9 dead betas in few months. I will never have a fish again.

So you can't let them stay on small aquaries?

Dobson is the kind of person that could say the sky is blue and the sky's color would change to yellow just because he must be wrong 100% of the time.

>those traced reaction images

Well, yes, he is. But he's not 100% wrong, which is what complicates trying to toss his opinion out all together, and what I assume you're trying to point out.

hmm, does Blue Bear endorse PETA?

lol

I can relate to that. Hating Dobson is a kind of a meme now.

they're not going to die if you take care of them properly

However, it's fucking cruel to have them locked in such a small place. Would you have a cat locked in a 1 square meter room? It's the same situation, just give some nice space to the fish

Betta fish should have, at the most minimum (still kinda pushing it) 5 gallon aquariums with a hater and sponge filter. The idea that they do well in tiny enclosed bowls is a myth.

It's the goldfish thing all over again (not a great comparison considering people still think its ok to put goldfish in bowls)
As a freshwater carp species, a goldfish can live more than 20 years, you're lucky to get two or three years at the most out of them in a bowl. Betta can live around 5 years.

I was with him until he pissed on Doctor Who.

Way to go, Preston. You poisoned your own well.

>So you can't let them stay on small aquaries?
oh you can but that's not really a matter of comfort. they're lungfish, so they breath by going to the surface for air, not filtering it thru the water, which is why they can last longer in dirty water than other fish. They doesn't mean they aren't still swimming in their own filth when you don't clean the water, it just means they aren't breathing it. It's a slow death. Though to be fair some get weird anxiety if their tank is too big, but generally the little sidetable sized vase things you see them in aren't really suitably longterm habitats. A 3 or 5 gallon tank would be around minimal for them to be comfortable. But of course if you want a 5 gallon tank you might as well get a fish that can have a little company instead of a territorial murder fish.

Holy fucking shit is this guy stupid. How far up your own ass does your head even have to be?

I said this in the previous thread, and I'll say it again: when the BBC cast William Hartnell as Doctor Who in 1963, they didn't have any sort of political statement of him being a cis-gendered white dude. It still isn't a political statement. It's just how the character is.

never read this stuff is this supposed to be satire or is this an edit?

please tell me this isn't real.

>people are ecstatic because someone with their skin color/genitals/sexual orientation is in a comic book movie
I'll never, ever understand this. Maybe it's just because I'm a fucking white straight male, but I can't say I've ever watched a movie or a television show and said, "YES! This guy's a white straight guy, just like me! That makes this EVEN BETTER!" Nor do I go, "Oh, well, this show was okay, but it would have been better if it had more straight white guys, because I have trouble relating to the problems of anyone else." I just don't get it at all. Are these people's emotional well-beings really that dependent on Hollywood blockbusters? Can a gay black guy not have any self-esteem at all until Marvel studios releases a remake of Gayniggers from Outer Space?

the look of condescension in panel 3 really brings the comic together

>please tell me this isn't real.

I can't lie

No, that's a lie that petsmart and the like push to sell more shit. They can survive in one of them things for years, but they don't thrive. It's far from optimal conditions. There are care sheets available online that are more detailed, but basically the majority of fish care for any fish is way more complicated than the layman would expect. Tap water needs to be treated for all kinds of shit before its even ready to have a fish in it and then there are all these factors like temperature, oxygenation, space, filtration, etc.

>Wimmin
>Trusting each other
I'm surprised Dobby has had a gf.

Was this the only time in his entire life that he saw a real vagina?

wow he even portrays himself as a total beta

>How far up your own ass does your head even have to be?
Besides the Blue Bear, the Ouroboros is Dobson's secondary spirit animal.

"She" probably had a penis.

they are just left-wing racists

>Sup Forums - Betta Fish & Aquarium Care

In fact I think it needs to be a reaction image

And the people who masturbated to his expansion art.

>40 out of 106
>here represented on this pie chart as "about 1/4"

Add 3rd grade math to the list of things Dobby is a pro at.

oh yeah, I agree in that their push is alienating as fuck, a specific reason I overly avoid any press conference or declaration made by Alonso or any Marvel higher-up

However sometimes the hate just translates to "I DUN LIKE THING" and while I think it's a legit issue people don't have to be such raging faggots about it

why does he look so unhappy about it?
is he gay?

*104, not 106