It's real

>It's real
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUAUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzySJL81CSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck are you on about?

Who is designing these fucking posters? This and the floating heads are some of the worst I've seen from Sony

That poster is fucking awful

>Scrapbooking
Jesus am I in the fucking early 00s?

dude arent we hip and cool

kids still say cool right

Did they get whoever handled the marketing for Suicide Squad for this? Yowch.

Looks like genuinely for teenagers, without anything added for adults. I really feel too old for this. I am 28 yo.

Perhaps the first Marvel film not going for all four quadrants.

I like it
>waaah why doesn't it look like every Spider-Man poster since the first Raimi movie

You guys are fucking children

>>It's real

????????????????

That's a really unflattering picture of Ganke, or was it Ned?

This is 100% marketed to middle schoolers. Count me out of seeing this in theaters.

t. ToysRUs employee

So after this, the MCU won't mention him again and will pretend he never existed while Sony goes back to trying a third reboot, right?

Good christ that's terrible. Sony, what the fuck happened to you

Russian poster.

when you click to enlarge it in Kinopoisk site it gives you Amazing Spider-man 3 fan poster, lmao

We're getting a Venom movie in the same universe. We'll keep getting shit like this until the MCU wears out its welcome at which point it'll be more financially safe for Sony to do their own shit.

Not sure how loose they intend to be what with the Black Order already being included, but they might still want Spidey for Infinity Gauntlet. Then he can fuck off.

If you remove Iron Man it's pretty much perfect imo

They want the hipster and suicide crowd?

Feige said Venom isn't on MCU

This looks like it's supposed to be the Japanese poster.

The people excited about this movie ARE CHILDREN. It's a kid's movie He's not even allowed to punch, so it'll be nice and safe for the little ones.

AWESOME

SO HYPED FOR THIS

BASED MARVEL DOES IT AGAIN

ENJOY THAT BILLION GUYS

This whole movie makes me feel old and I'm only 24. Like being the only adult at a freshmen party. Not to say the other Marvel movies were aimed for older audiences but goddamn they weren't so blunt about it.

Suicide Squad actually had an aesthetic and won an Academy Award for it.

That's just the American poster?

Make up and hairstyles. They weren't awarded for cinematography, sets or costumes

>>waaah why doesn't it look like every Spider-Man poster since the first Raimi movie

The poster looks bad because its bad. Its that simple, you goddamn shill.

It won for makeup, not for its marketing posters.

The other ones were all-ages, so they had a little something for everyone.
This one is Emoji Movie-tier bullshit parents use to distract the kids while they go smoke outside.

Literally me

Semi-related, Feige and Holland said that the kid in the toy helmet is a young Peter Parker.

youtube.com/watch?v=RzySJL81CSE

Pretty neat retcon.

>ITT: Butthurt old people

You mean for makeup?

they were awarded for the amount of shit they put on Croc's face.

is he /ourguy/ ?

To be fair, the marketing is probably lending to that. Remember, Marvel Studios and Disney aren't in charge of the marketing.

>J
Spic spotted.

Man, Laura Harrier is a real qt3.14

Well, it worked for them.

>It's All Connected
Damn... he really is the best there ever was or will be

Really bummed out how Spidey is pretty much a kiddy hero outside the main comics. If the comics were actually good I wouldn't mind, but damn.

You can just tell this movie was produced by out of touch old men.

>Confirmed for being the reason this kid wants to be a superhero and not because of the death of uncle ben.

they just hate spider-man for some reason.

idk, he kinda looks like Sammo, which is the best he can hope for.

that's cute, and it sets up Peter's idolization of Ironman in this universe nicely.

nothing worked for them

just because they love Iron Man like everyone else on the planet doesn't mean they hate Spiderman

>I'm too mature for kiddie shit
You'll grow out of that.

To be fair, that moment might be the reason Peter wants to be a hero...a hero like Ironman, someone who mostly does it for the glory and shows off all the time, like how Spider-Man always starts out.

Uncle Ben's death gives him a reason to be selfless and sacrifice for it.

>the vaguest praises ever.

Too bad she's one and done.

I think Marvel resents having a twinky slim weird guy as their main hero and the face of their company. They keep trying to destroy the character, and they're actually succeeding slowly, but he's just too popular to kill at this point.

Not really. Remember Stark during Ironman 2 was basking in glory, wealth and fame. Peter was idolizing him with the wrong mindset. Uncle Ben's death could have taught Peter that being a real hero isn't about being idolized.

But it's confirmed Peter doesn't love Uncle Ben because Uncle Ben wasn't a fucking Billionaire cool guy like Uncle Tony.

>nothing worked for them
They made over 300 million domestic and almost 750 worldwide with a movie that's just fucking awfully amateurish, and it was pretty much all down to marketing.

if they play it that way, I'll roll with it. But considering they flat out said they wouldn't specifically speak about Uncle Ben I doubt that.

this

if people actually grew out of "kiddie sh*t" based Disney wouldn't be making billions on every movie

I dunno, I think I could fuck her a couple of times before getting bored.

Uncanny

They won make up because the style of the movie, the writting and the characters lend themselves for that kind of visual style with the make up, that says more about how muhc effort they put into the whole production

Nice falseflag, faggot.

they already implied it in Civil War with the scene with Tony at Pete's apartment.

That whole bit where Tony assumes Peter's doing it "to look out for the little guy" and Peter too hastily agrees while looking slightly hurt, obviously not wanting to explain the real reason.

It was a subtle moment that I think a lot of people missed.

I get what they're TRYING to do, but it looks bad. Intent doesn't count if you don't stick the landing.

And yet he's STILL a glory hound cock sucker. Guess Uncle Ben died for nothing. He only wants to be an Avenger to be famous

>trying this hard to connect the movie posters to the reason the movie won an Oscar

>I think Marvel resents having a twinky slim weird guy as their main hero

Then why do they keep pushing that version of Spidey? He was a freaking chad during most of his history. It wasn't until Ultimate Spider-man they started getting obsessed with the twinky boy persona.

Oh, you bastard.

how is it a falseflag? can't handle the fact that people like Disney for putting out great movies

Fucking Bendis, even when he writes something okay, he still ruins Spider-Man!

>sh*t

Lets be real Peter had to relearn that lesson a dozen times in the comics too. You don't always get it in one go.

no they didn't.

so because someone doesn't swear it means it's a falseflag?

Based not swearing shillposter, how does he do it?

if you aren't a shill you're incredibly pathetic.

You are swearing, just censoring it.
Might aswell just say "stuff" in this context.

it was a quote

He was also an asshole. I don't know how but almost every character in the original series is unlikable.

Sammo is a legend in kung fu business and can move like a panther despite looking fat as a house

This kid looks like he's about two years away from his first gout attack

No it wasn't. The quote was "shit" not "sh*t".

>It's a girl.
So Peter is Marvel's first trans representation? Good for them.

The first thing he did afterwards was try to join the Fantastic Four anyways.

GOTG 2 had the better IMAX poster

This is the international poster. It just so happens to be the Russian version.

Well, it does have Sony's hand in it