MovieBob Spidey

youtube.com/watch?v=5tJ6FlVq054

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EEJMDet82Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=VdfewYgthNc&t=3216s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On one hand McGuire reprising the role would be cathartic in a way.

On the other hand I feel like it'd be an insult to the Raimi movies to shoehorn them into the MCU.

I ain't giving you views, you fat fuck.

>fixed
But he's great.

I'm not watching that also I get moviebob and dobson confused sometimes

Moviebob sucks, so I ain't watching that shit

Go back to comparing Mario 3 to 9/11 Bob.

Why the hate?

Technically speaking, he compared the Wizard to 9/11.

his double standards, and general lack of any integrity "no bad tactics, only bad targets"

he's also a big fan of eugenics

>bob chipman

Christ.

this

bob is LITERALLY /ourguy/

Fuck MovieBob. I'm not watching his shit.

>his double standards, and general lack of any integrity "no bad tactics, only bad targets"
What do you mean?

>he's also a big fan of eugenics
Isn't he an SJW?

Fuck you.

I don't even have to watch it to know he's wrong. I've seen enough of his shit to know that he has the wrong opinions of everything.

>What do you mean?
He is all for doxing if it's against people with different political views than him, by the same token, he doesn't even thing they are his equals under the law but rather uneducated subhumans

>Isn't he an SJW?
Yes, he even says so. Doesn't mean anything in the long run. He's almost a textbook fascist

Please don't tell me he tries to make McGuire the main Spidey then kill him off and replace him with Miles

Even if you have no moral compunctions against eugenics we're at most a generation away from gene therapy and designer humans anyway.

Attempting to breed a better person just takes too fucking long. Bob's a retard.

It's funny when people talk about eugenics thinking that they would be part of the good ones.

>moviebob
I used to think he was pretty funny, but I think Trump being elected drove him insane. He spends every waking minute on Twitter talking about how all straight white Christian dudebros who didn't kiss Hillary's feet deserve to be dragged into the street and shot

He was an insufferable cunt long before the election.

Remember when he defended modern Simpsons?

>All the cries for Miles Morales

What the fuck do casuals see in this guy? Just what does he offer that Peter doesn't already but better? And no, being black isn't an asset.

Where in the video does he mention Miles?

Anyway, you are right about Miles. He's pretty much destined for obscurity when Marvel gives up on pushing him.

He's black. I guarantee 80 precent of everyone who wants Marvel to comitt that suicidal move doesn't know the first thing about the character beyond his race, and Moviebob hates white men more than he hates DC movies

I was referring to the comments.

Take this trash to > where it belongs.

This is Comics and Cartoons, not retarded ecelebs and youtubers

I personally absolutely hate that cunt as someone that isnt much into capeshit and such but I really loved Ultimate Spider-Man Peter just to get killed and put some nigger to fill some racial quota or idk ..... btw Im actually a spic before someone goes calling me a racist hwuite person

Why did they do that? Why do cartoon people have to have some convoluted black ancestry? Family Guy did it way back in 2001 and it was handled a thousand times better too.

I love Tobey, best Spider-Man in any medium, leave him be thougb

You know, I'm one of the strictest antifascist you're dver gonna meet and even I think Bob's overdoing it. There's calling for violent resistance against Trump and the members of his cabinet, which I absolutely support. And then there's calling for violence against people who're at the end of the day just the victims of of propaganda and could probably be decent members of society if they were'nt being lied to for a change.

why should i watch a guy who loves eugenics?

>trying to force a boston accent

>literally being autistic enough to write an entire book about Super Mario Bros 3 and how much it impacted your life

shut up, blob.

is literal proof that even Mario fans have the potential to be as terrible as sonic fandom

>bob's new show is basically him pitching HIS perfect versions of movies

How long until he suicides? Come on, let's be realistic.

Oh, fuck, I agree with him there.

Hitler did a LOT of bad shit, but the one thing he did that will have the most enduring effect on humanity was tainting the idea that we can control our own genetic destiny.

Is MovieBlob implying he wouldn't be culled and his entire genetic line wiped from the face of humanity?

Fuck you, dickweed.

He thinks movie critics are useful in Moviebob's "useful people only" utopia

Except he isn't a critic. He's an idiot with a camera. I've heard more insight into movies from drunk assholes four hours deep into their night at the bar.

The Terminator one is hilarious.

His pitch is literally:
>Say an alternate cut of T2 is the canon version just so a minor character not in the theatrical cut can be the the lead, because her being a black woman is important for movies and stuff.
>Completely betray the technology gone too far message by doing the complete opposite
>Make the villain a genetically engineered superhuman who is pissed off at nerds for taking over the world since that makes his big muscles less valuable. Don't think I need to say that doesn't make any sense, because why genetically engineer a super buff dude if that isn't valuable anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=EEJMDet82Hk

youtube.com/watch?v=VdfewYgthNc&t=3216s

Most people who are fucked up realize they're fucked up, and dream of a world were people don't have to suffer like they do.

Christ on a bike, I guess all of that extra bulk is Bobbo retaining all the progressive Kool-aid he's guzzled, huh.

This fuck realizes if eugenics was a thing he wouldn't fucking exist

Your kidding right?

It's true. It's horrifyingly true.

He wants eugenics so he can force a white QT to breed with him since it would be the only way.

Ironically a fat professional YTber who's only talent is talking about movies would be 1st on the chopping block in being deleted from the gene pool if eugenics existed.

I tend to dislike people who talk like movie villains

Not to mention that he compared the Nintendo/Sega console wars to JFK's assassination.

It's in his "autobiography" Brick by Brick.

>MUH SUPERIOR GAMER RACE

Why won't he fucking die already

Begging you to go back to Sup Forums

No, The Wizard was compared to JFK and 9/11.

The console wars he said were his "own personal Vietnam".

Apologies, haven't read the book in a while.

Utterly retarded comparisons either way.

THat Terminator/Doraemon pic is adorable.

>Real Nazis are trying to take over by painting their enemies as baby eating white Nazis

Oh my god we've been so blind!

Someone should actually do a parody or steal his Terminator idea, down to the last line and then do a twist to reveal that it was propaganda by the machines using knowledge of how social media works.

Doesn't genetic determinism undermine all of the Anointed's waxing about social constructions?

wasn't he some staunch defender of pic related? Not Larry Fong, the guy who wrote for Birth Death movie

I thought his Game Overthinker stuff was okay at first. But then he just kept sliding down further until he was defending Other M and Modern Simpsons.

Seems like his descent hasn't stopped.

The first to be culled are always the first to call for it.

Retards always believe that they're superior and that average people are just too dumb to think the same way they do.

He also defended modern family guy

Also that Brian was a great character because of his "flaws"

Also his game over thinker shit had him defend anita sarkeezian or whatever, and said that ethics don't matter when it comes to video games

anyone want to take a crack at stealing or making a better version of his idea?

(and by that I mean the twist being that his idea's just propaganda by the machines)

Stop doing this Bob, we are tired of you

Not just a staunch defender. People actually came to him before telling them about the sexual assault allegations and he refused to believe it and did nothing.

Listen and believe, remember Bob?

Bob thinks pretty highly of himself for a guy that lives in his parents' basement.

he's super sorry guiz but it had nothing to with him

Nobody paid attention to Fagaci's shady shit because barely anyone knew who Fagaci was in the first place.

No, Sonic fans have done so much worse it's not even funny.

>I've heard more insight into movies from drunk assholes four hours deep into their night at the bar.
That's awful specific. Tell me.

I never forgot about what he did in the war
The War of Games and Gates

You know, it's almost a little sad.

During the Escapist years I say him as much better than Jim, but once they both left Jim's quality only went up while Bob's plummeted. Really, Bob is unable to understand that it's actually important to have good audio in videos where he talks to people non stop. I've seen 2008 vlogs with better audio.

A LOT of stuff happened in that and I failed to keep up with most of it since at the start I didn't think it would last more than a week and didn't think it was worth my time.

What were Bob's war crimes?

Well no one will ever hear of him again now. He's been exiled.

Get a blog you fucking chimp.

>ill suited for social media discourse
>proceeds to tweet a small novella about it

It's not a good story. I've since read it in plenty of other places so he was probably just repeating it from somewhere, but at the time it was pretty impressive to me. I can't remember why we were talking about Inception, but the guy told me that Cobb's top wasn't his totem at all. It didn't matter if it kept spinning or stopped at the end of the movie. His wedding ring was the real totem. The top just represented Cobb's inability to get over his wife's death. It was her totem, and since he kept it around and kept treating it so importantly was pretty much why his wife kept attacking him in his dreams - he could not get over her death. The ending didn't have anything to do with being awake or not. His own totem, the ring, already made that point to him. Spinning the top at the end was finally just accepting that his wife was dead and that he needed to move on and be a father to their children. That's why he didn't care about it stopping or not. The only important thing was to walk away from it and not look back.

I was also incredibly drunk, and this blew my mind. I still believe it though.

Hey Bob you still in love with Anita? I heard that neckbeard Sargon recently bullied her, go teach him a lesson!

Wow...thats kinda fucking cool. I personally don't drink I literally cannot get drunk and I just don't like liquor enough but I always love a bar-like enviroment, what with old-timers telling stories, drunkards spreading their "wisdom" and the like. You're a neat guy.

>chinstrap
>no chin

It's like dude, shaving in contours are only going to do so much for a person

You know Miles is ALSO a spic right? What's with hispanons here never being able to tell or remember if a any character has latin roots? I think I'm seeing the same posts like this daily.

FUCK YOU OP! I hate this fat-cunt, but as a long time Spider-Fag who really hates the direction they're taking, I agree.

Because no one gives a shit. All other minorities seem to not give too much of a shit about their "representation" as much as blacks do. Remember the Speedy Gonzales fiasco?

>even in media, blacks specifically are obsessed with getting their gibs me dats

>Remember the Speedy Gonzales fiasco?
No?

White people wanted him gone because he's an offensive stereotype of Mexicans. So they took the Speedy Gonzales episodes off the air.

Mexicans on the other hand were outraged when that happened because they LIKED him. So they brought him back.

>What would Mario and Link THINK of us?
>Our heroes would be ashamed of us.

A fiasco about the representation of Mexican character where Mexicans didn't give a shit but they do? Remember the Ironfist, Ghost in the Shell, Avatar and Dr. Strange fiasco?

That sounds about right.

What would people even think is offensive about Speedy Gonzales? He wears a sombrero and...that's not offensive but that's about as far as I can stretch my imagination.

Huwhyte pepl didn't want him gone because he's offensive. A small cadre of professional outrage faggots decided he *might* be offensive and in their benign wisdom opted to "do the right thing" for everyone else's sake by trying to eradicate something that offended no one and was enjoyed by millions.

>Spiderman is the same Spiderman as the Raimi films
Wow, how thought provoking!

But seriously, go fuck yourself. We've already got old-ass veteran heroes with Cap and Hank and Spiderman is one of the most interesting characters of all time because of the insecurities that come from being his age. This idea is terrible because it's nothing but:
>I remember this thing that I like, and therefore it would be even better if I hamfisted it into this completely different property!
Moviebob calls himself a writer and I find that fucking laughable. He has no understanding of how to write an engaging character let alone any form of conflict aside from the most primordial superhero schlock shit we've seen done to death a million times before

>Spiderman is one of the most interesting characters of all time because of the insecurities that come from being his age

So what you're saying is that you've never read a comic before?

It astounds me that this fat fuck wants to kill anyone who thinks differently than him So any midwest flyover state, working class people. While this ass probly never worked a day in his life gets paid to make shitty videos. Fuck you Moviebob the day you kill yourself over Turmp's inevitable victory in 2020, the world will laugh at your lame existence

Reminder Moviebob also insulted Carl brutananadalewski himself in a review

also read Visions of the Anointed user.

>That grating and heavy handed Brooklyn accent
I swear to god listening to movie bob is like listen to cheese-graters on a chalkboard. Is he really from Brooklyn? Cause it feels like he's just trying to give himself a Brooklyn accent.