Who thought this event was a good idea?

>Dude, Hunger Games, lmao
>Dude, Superboy's a living weapon, lmao
>Dude, tron, lmao

I'm sure it was editorial's idea

But Lobdell still fucked up the writing so he's not blameless

I just realised how much more i'd like New 52 Superboy's design if the suit was grey/blue instead of black/red

And if the TTK was blue like it used to be.

>Always downplay every flash's powers until the last minute so they can Deus ex machina the shit out of everything in some twist

That would be pretty neat, also if they got rid of most of the Tron lines

The Culling had potentail to be a good event but Lobdell screwed up big time by bringing time travel into a Hunger Games scenario.

Harvest could have been a good villain if they simplified his gimmick. Him being a mad scientist who liked to make teens fight in death games was a decent concept that was ruined by time travel.

Lobdell.
The answer is always Lobdell.
Reminder that this is the last appearance of Kon ever.

This
Don't even start on what the time travel bs did to Superboy's backstory

>bug girl is hyped up to being a core member
>bug girl is off panel for one page
>gone in the next
>never mentioned again
Was I reading wrong? What happened?

The idea of a teen superhero hunger games book isn't a bad idea, but it falls apart once you use pre-established characters

There is no way in hell DC would kill Superboy Wondergirl Robin or Kid Flash let alone in a non-event and even less unlikely would they kill off any more than one

Why did DC let him ruin Solstice?

She was so cute. And then he turned her into a murderous slutty smoke thing

back when I was a new comics fan, I was so excited for this crossover I bought a bunch of superboy and teen titans new 52 issues like a idiot.

Is she still in future prison with Bart?

That's Bart, right? What's up with him currently? I absolutely forgot about him until now.

hanging out with the KFC colonel

No. Bar-Torr came back from the future and left her in future prison by herself.

>Time Travel
I didn't read this thing but was thinking of getting the trades. What's the deal with the time travel?

Please don't let it be something stupid like pic related.

It's worse... Harvest is basically Paradox from that one Yu-Gi-Oh movie

Didn't they turn her white by accident for a little while?

"Dude lmao" isn't even a legitimate criticism

Shitty former Marble writer hired by Shitastic former Marble Editor

>Lobdell
suggested idea, editorial gave OK.

Generation X is better than any Teen Titans comic ever made so who cares about muhhh Tim and Kon fags

Pwooootagonist! It also doesn't help that he was OP as fuck and felt like an evil Gary Stu he came up with in high school.
I half expected him to be half angel half demon half werewolf.

They did mention her or atleast her sister did.

The bigger question is how did "Bart" come back and what happened to Solstice?

God, yuck. I'll pass on the trades then, thanks.

>better than

Yeah sure.

Besides, that wasn't Kon-El. Just some rando hybrid Kryptonian. He never went by KON-EL, just KON as being retconned by your SHITTY MARVEL WRITER into a Kryptonian word than means clone.

And personally, I give two fucks about the New 52 Teen Titans or the pre-FP post-90s Titans. I just don't want DC hiring garbage writers just because asshole like you want to suck their balls.

Didn't he appear in one of the latest Supergirl issues where he had basically become a monk to "find his way" or shit like that?

>Generation X
>better

It was an awful comic. Definitely worse than Wolfman-Perez TT.

How Omen looked like in the new 52 compared to how she looks like in rebirth is funny

Are you really so insicure that you need to turn this problem into a company war?

>That fucking vague ass shot of Kon's corpse(?) in the wreckage
I laugh everytime.

Reminder that they killed off YJ Artemis to give Red Robin some motivation.

If I remember right Lobdell wanted it a few arcs into the run, but editorial wanted it at the start to begin with a bang, so an average at best story becomes a much shittier story.

>I-I-IT'S EDITORIAL FAULT!
That's what lobdellfags always say.