Dan Vs

Should I watch this show? Will it give me a few laughs or chuckles? I feel like binge watching something but I have nothing to watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!K4NACahS!L5Bskc_mArHS9psC3_zhWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5ukMJO2cY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes and yes

Its good. And unique, I think. Rather than the 'villain' just being a complete fuck up ruining a protagonist's plan, it focuses on the 'villain' and the world revolves around not stopping him but more trying to lessen his revenge.

There's some golden lines but overall it's a great series. If you'd like you can check out the facebook page, which is run by the creator himself and he is fucking off the walls. I think he's still going strong and last time I checked he leaked some animated storyboards.

Thanks for the recommendations anons. What website would be best for binge watching it though?

mega.co.nz/#F!K4NACahS!L5Bskc_mArHS9psC3_zhWQ

>mega

hmm i dunno.

The episodes are short but you will laugh

How short? Like 15 mins short?

nah, they are tv half hour

oh so around like 23 minutes or so.

First season DVD is only $5

I tried the first two episodes but I'm not convinced, should I keep going?

OP here, I would not know, as I have yet to watch it.

It only gets stronger as it goes, honestly. Season 2 really shines, but don't skip that far. You'd miss a lot of good stuff.

how many eps per season?

...Are you only asking me how many episodes to skip ahead?

n-no. i like to plan ahead is all.

22, then 18, then 13

so far, a manlet who doesn't want to pay taxes is hunting down a wolfman. i'm enjoying it already.

>I feel like binge watching something but I have nothing to watch.

Watch Steven Universeā„¢, only on Cartoon Network!

no thanks, i'm already enjoying "manlet antics" at the moment

Steven Universe is a lot like Dan Vs. If Dan cried, instead of got mad. And wasn't funny. And kept making the show about side characters no one cares about. And wasn't funny.

I'll stick to Dan Vs. then

also, is there a website i can watch this on other than KissCartoon? I hate that it won't let me change the settings so it stops lagging.

kimcartoon

but this just looks the same without ads. oh.

why does the mobile version have quality selection?

It's a good show plus most of the people Dan gets revenge on are archetypes of SJWs.

when does this happen? i'm on episode 4

Ahhhh Good Times

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5ukMJO2cY

context please? is the episode skippable?

its not an episode

but Dan Vs MLP stuff basically goes back to when the Hub did cross commerials for both shows and Dan swore undying revenge on Pinkie Pie for bedazzling his car

oh, thank god. also, speaking of that video
>episode 5
>"say beep again"