You have been magically granted the power of Krypton

You have been magically granted the power of Krypton.
You are now indestructible, can move and fly at lightspeed and your fists can change the shape of worlds. You are also oxygen independent and has all the other powers that kryptonians do.

What do you do now?

Fly into space, crying, knowing that no amount of superpowers will ever be able to truly rid the world of corruption and evil, and by staying I risk becoming just another of the corrupted. I don't have the iron will of a super hero, or a rigid moral code.

stop Dr. Pig

Now if only Krypton had the power of Krypton.

probably do small things for personal gain while not really changing my current lifestyle other than for petty selfish endeavors. I don't want people finding out i exist.

Eat some chicken wings.
Maybe build a cabin somewhere.

Take over the world

Why?

>the power of Krypton

So...I explode?

Super speed to and from work... and probably to tropical islands for vacation.
I guess a little help for natural disasters and stuff.
zero social media since I'm pretty sure I'd lose my secret identity.
Also would probably offer to contract with NASA, russian nasa, spaceX and anyone willing to give me money to put shit in orbit.
Would get rid of space debris in spare time too.
Straight cash since a bank acct could be tracked

Try (and most likely fail) to live up to Superman's image. Mostly focus on protecting America.

Alternatively, I'd fly to the next U.N. General Assembly meeting and make myself known. I'd grant them the agency to call upon me whenever necessary to accomplish goals set out by the General Assembly on the specific grounds I would only act if the a MAJORITY of the GENERAL ASSEMBLY asked it of me.

I would NOT act on behalf of the U.N. Security Council under any circumstances.

Fuck all the bitches. In reality, dispose of all the nuclear stockpiles in the world, ensuring nothing can stop me or fuck the world.

I'm gonna kill a few people to see what it's like then help where I can. Not with crime and shit but I'll help build stuff, natural disaster rescue and stuff like that I guess

i want to add these two to my answer.

fpbp
because its true

Not him but I think the same way. Once people know what you can do it's over. You will never have peace of mind because everyone would be tracking you down. I would rather use my powers for small personal gain and helping people out when I can, but try to stay a secret to the world.

Write "ur a faget" on the moon. Also get access to any pussy in the world. I am become the Chad of Chads.

Well, first it'll go to your thighs.

ur still an DYEL autistic manlet tho

You could only become #1 Rapeman and chad would still laugh at you

>I'm gonna kill a few people to see what it's
You could just go hunting, user. Don't have to kill a person.

Become the Worlds Greatest construction/demolitions expert.

keep to myself. i can't even handle my parents expectations, much less the world's.

This is a bit pussy tho.
Who's going to track you down if you throw out your phone and pc?
Sleep on a desert island or in space.
And of course if people did know who you were.
1 person threatens your family/lover/friends/dog
>Take them to times square.
>Wait for news to show up.
>Overhand (underhand is for grills) throw them into the sun.
no one threatens shit you love again.
Also maybe use the same example to make them put arrested development back on the air but good like it was the first time.

sshhhh
just a few

>not ripping him in half a la Megatron killing Jazz to instill fear in humanity

Injustice

The fuck is the world gonna do when there's no batman or kryptonite to stop me?

And lets be real, people would actually cheer for a superman who'd stop all the shit thats happening in the middle east.

Enter fighting tournaments, win many memedollars. Live in splendor.

>Do I look like a superhero, like all jacked and shit?
>Do I get immortality like Superman Prime so I can live to the 853rd Century and beyond?
If yes to the first I become a super powered actor and probably the most overpaid man in Hollywood before taking over a small country like Zod did that one time
If yes then I become the God Emperor of Man and usher humanity into a new golden age under my divine rule

I love Superman but I can tell you I am not that decent a person to devote my time to helping others, if I was I would be a cop or doctor or work at a homeless shelter. So yeah I would be entirely selfish with my powers

>I am not that decent a person to devote my time to helping others
an issue that would arise with doing this is people would become divisive on who you help, ushering people into peace from teh shadows and letting them come together on their on is the better option

Help stabilize the region by eliminating all the fucking warlords and helping the governments get rid of the terrorists hiding out in their countries. But then Trump would accuse you of being a filthy Muslim in disguise as a Super Mexican.

Blow up.

I'm not just talking about being threatening me. People would constantly follow you around if they knew who you were. You would never have peace of mind. Same reason I would never want to be famous. People will constant follow you once they figure out who you were, you would never knew if someone is genially friend or just trying to rid off your fame. It just sound terrible to me. I would rather be a silent hero.

>people would become divisive on who you help
What are they gonna do to stop me? I'm an invincible god king who could wipe out all life on the planet with heat vision if I felt like it
I couldn't give a shit what people want or think I'm taking over the goddamn world

This. I'd be a Justice Lord.

High speed mass murder, live forever quietly afterwards

Masturbate

I'd much rather have a Captain Marvel type power where I could change between me and a superpowered alter-ego

I'd make patrolling Mediterranean Sea my job. I'd hijack refugee boats on their way to Sicily and drag them to Canada (and some to Mexico for the lulz).

Fly over to NASA/SpaceX/other and introduce myself and prove my ability. Offer my services for the measly sum of 50 Million. Fly equipment to Mars/the Moon. Move whole buildings of people to these bases. Then take off on a scouting mission to check out the possibly habitable planets that have been found over the years. Maybe I'll feed Jupiter enough mass to push it over into stardom when I get back. Fuck policing Earth, humanity is better off with me out of the way of petty warlords.

user. You don't want to kill. You shouldn't. Trust me, even if you think some bad motherfucker deserves it, your hand will always, always waver as you prepare to take a being full of memories, experiences, thoughts, and soul into a black nothingness. If one seeks to kill another, there is within that person's heart a deep trouble. If you seek to kill, fine -- hunting will do you good. Hunting your fellow brother and sisters, however? There is a finality that you will never ever be rid of. It haunts you. You will think about it every day, the look as there eyes tremble, as their hands shake, and their heart beats. They plead for you not to do it -- they regret too much -- yet you insist that you must do it. You kill all they ever knew, all they one day could have known...all so you can see what it "feels like".

It feels like you kill a part of yourself, user. It kills a part of you. Death never should be our choice unless for a just cause at LEAST. The American way used to represent that. Truth and Justice. Even if you choose not to believe in such things, you must believe that killing a man for the purpose of killing is against your morals. There's nothing brave about killing unless you have a cause, and anything without cause is not real. I've heard it all before, son. " killed because it's the only way of free thinking" they say. It isn't. Everything has a cause, and the cause for men to kill another out of cold blood is because they're angered, sick, or downright cruel. You haven't killed. Don't.

And to be honest with you, even if you're to be granted powers of immeasurable strength, I don't believe you'd want to kill. No, instead I believe you would be scared. And that's okay.

Didn't earth prime prove that we are not ready for superheroes? i don't want to end up like superboy prime

i guess i would just fly to see if there is a planet where people is used to superpowers, or maybe travel as far as i can into the future, to see if in the next milenium the earth is full of super humans, i always tought supes fit way better working with the legion

That's certainly a nice speech but it doesn't make me not want to throw someone into the sun

So I die at the start of the story?

They wouldn't get tossed INTO the sun. They'd burn near it. It's like you've never even abused your powers before.

The moon then?

first: dive deep into the ocean/ground see what kind of shit it's hidden there and make notations.
second: explore everything of the amazon jungle. since now i would be to go where it is pretty much impossible for humans go
third: see what is up with the bermuda triangle
fourth: I would go to other planets and explore space. but before I leave I would leave copies of my discoveries on research institutes across the world and draw a big, hairy and veiny dick on every UN building using the heat vision

Bring peace to the Middle East..by force.

Its more of the isolation of the dimension paradise and the bad influence of Alexander Luthor that turned Prime to wrong

Since he got his superpowers, meet with Superman of Earth-1, fight the anti-monitor, see his world be erased and sent into a ''''''''paradise''''''' dimension. No chill time with Laurie on Earth-Prime, never.

I'd definitely even the playing fields against dictators, corrupt politicians, richer-than-god assholes, and generally just those who have a whole lot of power themselves but choose to abuse it and take advantage of others. I probably wouldn't kill indiscriminately though, I'd rather just leave real "villains" at the mercy of the downtrodden poorfags they exploit, or have them officially charged for crimes against humanity or something if that'd help undo the systematic evil they've played a hand in. I really don't give a fuck about politics, maybe I'll just assemble a team of philosophically contrasting intellectuals to discuss how I could theoretically better the world without inadvertently making it worse by leaving massive power gaps that could easily be filled in by even worse individuals.

I probably wouldn't put myself too high on a pedestal, though. I'd know in advance that I'll never be able to please everyone, so for the most part I'll just keep to myself and have fun when nothing serious is catching my attention. Oh, and I'd definitely play a part in handling deep sea expeditions and shit, advancing science, archaeology, geography, and whatever else by any means people aren't fit to tackle themselves.

Yeah, pretty much.

those are some pretty impressive heat visions

eradicade muslim religion

is not the same user

>chad would still laugh at you
Not if I rape Chad.

>grab person
>hold them tight against your chest
>fly backwards into the sun super quick
There ya go

Solve a couple of the worlds big issues nobody wants to touch.
While dressed in a full body suit so nobody could figure out it was me.

Then rob a few banks, live off the money. Invest it into things I want to see done.

thank you

Depends on how fast you throw. In space, objects only accelerate more as nothing like air can stop them. If you threw too hard, you'd knock the Earth out of orbit, killing us all. You throw him at the speed of, say, a rocket, he would die before making it to the moon.

If the speed didn't kill them, that is. By the picosecond it'd take for you to get there, your hand would be empty.

Look, the best way to kill them is throwing them. You have super-vision to see the result from far away. Heat-vision works too, but it gets smelly.

You're right. And that's only worse.

Destroy Leftism.

Probably have to fly off to some remote location for a bit to sort some stuff out and learn to control my strength. Wouldn't want to be breaking hands with a handshake.

>lose to a man in a rodent costume

OR

>Carve VOTE TRUMP into the side of the moon in 50 mile lettering.

They'd probably die from being exposed to space before they die from the sun
And I'm assuming superman has the same sort of flash speedforce cushion that extends to people he's carrying so the speed wouldn't kill them

this starting at panel 5

I'd do this

I mean, yeah, in abut 46 seconds, though. Superspeed would kill them first, right?

Hire a few poor college art students to crank out some designs for outfits, then get the ones I like made.
Then I go and be Superman and hope I'm given a decent name.

Probably go find some monks and learn tranquility and zen. I'm not an angry person, but it could probably get messy if I had all that power without full emotional control.

Does superman kill people when he carries them super quick?
I think they'd be fine
Just cushion them with your super chest and arms
Then just bam backwards into the sun and feel like wither to ash in your bare hands

Try to take over the world

Ayo hol up, if I get all the powers that means I get the silver age stuff too right? I'm gonna sneeze Jupiter out of our solar system and hold earth ransom. At any given moment anyone on the planet has to do whatever I ask, or else they will doom the entire planet to the same fate.

Each time someone doesn't do as I say I'll sneeze another planet out of the system until I get to Earth. God forbid some retard disrespects be when earth is last in line, I'll do it, then fly at SUPER super speed back in time and do it all over again

>Does superman kill people when he carries them super quick?
He probably should but doesn't just like flash dragging people as fast as he does should kill them, but speed force asspull probably explains that. They usually gloss over the amount of force being exerted on people when they're being rescued. Except that one time spidey killed his gf.

So we Gucci boys!!!! Catch me flying random people backwards into the sun for no reason!

I would fly to the moon and sculpt the surface of it using both my laser eyes and physical strength until it resembled the moon from Majora's Mask. I'd probably paint it too just to sure it looked right.

Then I'd reenter the atmosphere and use my enhanced Kryptonian lungs to shout "DAWN OF THE THIRD DAY, 72 HOURS REMAIN" loud enough for at least 50% of the world's population to hear it and wait to see how people react.

Wouldn't that be dawn of the first day?

first things first, practice long enough so I can move so fast that I cannot be seen, and be able to do it for extended time.

Then I turn the middle east into glass.

I would honestly just travel around the universe.
I would also draw a huge dick on the moon before I leave.
I would try showing up on Earth from time to time to see if there's some imminent danger.

Rape everything.

Try to save people while looking away in the distance looking depressed.
Beat random robbers and thugs by flying them into multiple brick walls.
Destroy high-grade, government equipment such as satellites and bases if they try to spy on me.

Whoops. Well, I guess that'd just confuse and alarm everyone even more, so maybe I'd do it anyway.

Make a space elevator, use my superior mind to find the cure to aging, chart out every quadrant of the ocean, then kickstart humanity's exploration of the stars.

Then promptly become a universal sentry, mapping out every quadrant of the Local Group and so on.

I kill all bad guys.

And if there are more, I will kill them too.

Fuck this gay earth.

Do I get the X-ray vision?
Because if yes, I'd fuck off to Las Vegas and play poker with rich guys.
>inb4 you're exposing yourself
Sure, everyone would believe a bunch of sore losers. The guy with X-ray vision did, it has nothing to do with them sucking. Sure.

I feel like that's not how x-ray vision works, but I'm sure superman has used it that way. You could probably just make diamonds like he does for quick cash, but It wouldn't be as fun as dicking around in Vegas.

wouldnt you get thrown out if you're winning a lot though?

This except not be a bitch about it.

I'd realize that all of my efforts would be perverted by the corruption of the world or my inevitable corruptness from exercising my power.

I'd live life normally and never use the power, thus saving billions of lives.

Well, I'd probably murder a shitton of people and shape the world in my image.

Go on a nonstop space odyssey. Collecting shit from around the universe. And after that work behind the shadow to reshape the world after my own selfish image.
It's better to keep people in the dark about your existence. They'll be easier to control that way.

Start another Holocaust

Spend about a solid week playing around with my new senses, essentially having a protracted epiphany about the nature of reality, similar to what Lex had at the end of All-Star Superman.
Try as best I can to explain what the fuck happened to my parents.
Leave to go travel as much of the world as possible, talking to as many people as I can and learning the culture and social problems of each place I go. Try to get as many different opinions on what needs to be done in the world as possible.
Stealthily help out whenever major disaster strikes.
Keep traveling for 4-5 more years, then put on the suit, trunks and all, and reveal myself to the world. Would probably have to give up a secret identity, it'd be pretty easy to link me to my real identity if I revealed my face.
Try to be as politically neutral as possible, and cooperate with other nations' governments so I can operate within their borders.
Quietly collect as much evidence of corruption and criminal behavior in politics and business while I work in the United States and abroad. Photographs taken at superspeed, stuff like that.
Carefully leak it to journalists and other whistleblower organizations over a period of time.

And honestly, I'd do a lot of stargazing. Being able to have both ultra-telescopic vision and the ability to perceive different wavelengths of light like radio must make the night sky the most amazing fucking thing ever.

Put it on the dark side.
First so you don't fuck up everyone's nights, secondly so you can fuck with all the scientists.

>You could probably just make diamonds like he does for quick cash,
You'd think so, but you don't understand how the diamond market works.
Long story short, it's a racket and every new fad they advertise to you is another kind of flawed stock they're putting a spin on. Chocolate, Yellow, and Pink diamonds for instance.

>by force
nice plan user.

TAKE REVENGE ON ALL THE WOMEN WHO HAVE SCORNED ME

Become the hero of Sup Forums.

But if it's still the same world aside from you having Kryptonian powers...Kryptonite doesn't exist and nobody on Earth has magic. You're literally invincible. If people know you exist, what difference does it make?

I go full libertarian.

And then I enjoy all the libertarians going full Communist when they finally realize they, personally, will never be on the top of the shit heap.

I would steal lots of shekels and buy a mansion Xavier style. Then I'd kidnap an orphan from every country and create an harem.

Go explore the universe.

>MAJORITY of the GENERAL ASSEMBLY

I don't disagree with your sentiments at all - but unfortunately, even the GA is often subject to vote buying/manipulation. Not to pick on China, I assume it's something any major power has done, but they've invested in countries and then those countries have voted them (for example - one of the Human Rights commissions at the UN). Likewise, Norway and Japan have used similar tactics historically to get approval for their 'limited scientific and research whaling" by smaller countries in exchange for this or that.

Vote bartering is something that happens, and I don't want to be cynical and say that it is always with malicious intent. I'd prefer that things get decided, even if it's an ugly sausage or ugly casing, versus gridlock, etc. etc.

But I'd never put myself at the mercy of a majority vote of ANYthing, not even a condo or townhouse HOA or local PTA or what have you.