Take me to a fancy restaurant Peter

Take me to a fancy restaurant Peter

Okay.

We're going to a TWO-stories McDonald's.

Quien es ella?

>tfw she shows up with dyed red hair after Liz dumps Peter.

I don't think they sell crack on restaurant, Maria Joana.

Would you rather see this movie tonight in a theater alone OR eat Zendaya's ass?

It depends. Is the theater empty enough so I can fap in peace?

Jokes on you the only movie theater near me is a STAR run by Black people and frequently has Indian movies or if I want to see white people their is an Emagine where all the white and Asians are.

I'll clearly take

Oh.

MCU's MJ

Is she really Mary Jane or is marvel just fucking with us?

she is MJ, it was already confirmed

In the first week it was confirmed that she wasnt.

She's not Mary Jane Watson. But her nickname is MJ. And she's Peter's love interest. Do the math.

Sure let's go to a place called I.C.E.

Im trying but it just doesnt compute
Why are they doing this?

probably a lame cop-out in case they want to use the "real" MJ down the line or she decides to leave the franchise

They know MJ is the most popular love interest for Peter, but they don't wnt his love interest to be white. And they know if they make "Michelle" the real MJ, there'll be backlash (like there was when the casting was announced that the actress had to confirm she wasn't playing Mary Jane). It's a misguided attempt to have their cake and eat it too.

Oh..

Well..

Wtf is nothing sacred anymore?

Not to the Mouse.

>Why are they doing this?

same reason Pete's best friend is Ganke except his name isn't Ganke

Reminder that Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson haven't been a couple in the comics since 2007

I though Peters friend name would be Pieface...no wait.

Part of me thinks they're brazen enough to cast Donald Glover as a grown version Miles Morales. With multiverse bumping and time shenanigans, he lost his best friend to Peter.

But they wouldn't do that.. right?

The mouse this is sony retardation, remember how Sony wanted to make Peter a vegan break dancer because that was hip with millenials

braaaaamph

Why are they still not announcing who she is?

ARRIBA!

Why do her eyes look very slightly too far apart, she looks like she's spacing out

Why won't they let us have this?

It still hurts brehs

>they didn't cast her as chat
What's the fucking point of it all?

he's gonna be the prowler

what happened with MJ? She looks different