Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzL89KsRxRw
dailymotion.com/video/x4tpwi4
youtube.com/watch?v=wTETJnO4coE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shannon was a bitch.

I hated that show
It looked like someone barfed on the screen

I vividly remember a cartoon network show about these karate people that aired probably in the early 2010's or late 2000's and they had a cool black guy and a girl and like a grandmaster and it was 3D

She didn't even deserve to have one leg.

Do you mean Chop Socky Chooks?

Chop suey chooks I think

Sheep in the Big City

I distinctly remember growing up and his voice was like a text to speech kinda thing. Decided to check a episode on yt, it's like some sort of little boy voice? Was I just fucking high?

They changed it after the pilot, I believe.

They redubbed the episodes for some reason.

Not him but I actually remember watching this show a lot.

It's still my top pick for the worst cartoon titles of all time. I feel like I'm saying a slur when I say Chop Socky Chooks.

Song still plays in my head on somedays
youtube.com/watch?v=pzL89KsRxRw

You're shitting me? Well damn. Here I was thinking I went batshit crazy at some point.

HERO UP

there was this kid, and he lived with these robot monkeys, in the last season, i specifically remember them fighting this giant space worm and they were literally inside the worm.

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!

Whatever Happened to Robot Jones's Voice?

Robot Jones is infuriating because his world is so stereotypically forgettable even though he's almost aware of how shitty it is, and he keeps getting punished for trying to rise above that environment. I don't know, it's weird.

Chop-Sockey Chooks, or whatever it was named? Or that wasabi thing? Or were those the same show?

Fuck, why are karate shows always forgettable?

thanks user! man, i remember watching this on Jetex, matter of fact, does anyone here remember Jetex?

Greg Miller was afraid the network would be sued by Apple for using the original Macintalk voice so they changed it once season 2 came out. The original voice was the best IMO, he actually sounded like, well, a robot.

yeah, the retard 60+ year old execs were like "b-but kids won't be able to RELATE to a character with a robot voice!" so they changed it

Catscratch
Well, at least a promo and some silly song

No. Never. literally feel like I"m coming down with a flu laying in bed all day with strep throat just looking at this shit

What the fuck are these characters even supposed to be? Racist caricature puppets made of socks and bok choy?

>tfw only one who actually liked this show

>King Arthur and the Knights of Justice.

Everyone's seen the OP theme, but I actually remember the show and wishing the toys didn't suck.

>Mighty Max
God in heaven, why was this never put out on DVD???

Believe it or not, I actually like the "artstyle" of the show and it inspired me to be a cartoonist. That and School House Rock.

Also that coach was a sick fuck.

You're never the only one.

I need to rewatch it at some point, I always loved the art style.

Or they want to keep licensing whatever text-to-speech program they were using

I remember it. It was cool.

The rumor I heard was that the program they were using was not for commercial use, and CN was threatened a law suit which made them resin all the episodes up to that point

Sheep in the Big City

Anybody else remember the Osmosis Jones cartoon series? Pretty sure the show itself was called Ozzy and Drix

Chickens.

Remember renting this from Blockbuster a thousand times. Shame it's near impossible to find anymore
Also shut up

this is audio-visual cancer

I remember when I was a kid I used to hate watching this when this came up, because it was so unappealing and boring and I had low standards back then.

why wasn't Spider-Man allowed on this thing again?

In addition to changing his voice for fear of lawsuit, they also changed around some of the lines. For example, I remember him saying "chicky-baby" when he's practicing in front of the mirror to talk to Shannon. I rewatched a few episodes recently, and in one scene I'm almost certain was it, he says something different.

dailymotion.com/video/x4tpwi4

How could I forget? Skip to 7:40.

Get Ed was my shit, and I'm still a sucker for cyber future stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=wTETJnO4coE

It's probably not even a "lost" show but I remember watching an episode of some shitty CGI cartoon that I'm pretty sure in retrospect came from Canada super early in the morning once. Had a duck hanging out with crocodiles even though they were normally enemies because... reasons? I guess? Anyway they were bowling and shit and then a newscast came on and the crocodiles wanted to kill the duck again.

That show was cool. Didn't the kid have a robo-waifu at some point too? I know I had robot fever growing up thanks to Teenage Robot and odds and ends like that show didn't help matters.

Yeah the main characters jumped from Bill Murray to some Hispanic kid. I remember liking it but I also had shit taste as a kid so I can't say that matters much.

Ewe beat me too it

Digata defenders

I remember being ticked as a kid that the shred of a plot the show suggested never got resolved. At least Skeleton Warriors got closure.

Whatever Happened to Robot Jones was such an obnoxious show. The School House Rock guys had no idea how to make a cartoon with a story that flowed well at all.

Does anyone else remember an obscure animated short that aired on Cartoon Network back in the early-mid 2000s? It had a bad guy who was a bacteria and a good guy who looked like a generic (blond ?) super man clone. His power was cleanliness or something. There was also a superhero team that I think were also based on cleaning products.
One I distinctly remember was a Indian guy who I think was an anthropomorphic bar of soap that rode on a magic carpet made of soap bubbles. I also remember his catchphrase being something like 'Hubba bubble' in a thick Indian accent.
There was also a scene where the hero guy rescues a blonde chick from some train tracks but she won't stop screaming for help and it's revealed that she's a robot made by the bacteria guy.

I remember seeing it a couple times on CN as a kid, but I don't know for certain if I'm just remembering a weird dream. Sorry for the tl;dr.

Are these lost shows? Lost shows are you can't find the complete series anymore anywhere

Whatever Happened to Robot Jones isn't technically lost, the series is available. However the original season 1 with the robot sounding like a computer was re-dubbed and is lost

Sitting Ducks.

I like how he put the care and time into making sure it sounded perfect, constantly changing the spelling of the words in the script so that his speech was perfectly phonetic.

Sounds like a dream man, but I sincerely hope that's real

Blockbuster shockwave theatre

it was a block on WUAB channel 43 that was kind of like elvyra meets tom toonami.

i remember the opening monologue being kind of weird, she was in some sort of post-capitalism dictatorship and she broadcasted subversive movies to undermine the regime.

i don't remember what all she said but i vividly remember her saying before the start of the movie, maybe the second one that aired, that "the good guys don't always win", then it panned to a black man standing in a torrential downpour.

i would do anything to find whatever the fuck it was that i watched.

I hope it's real too. I remember it too vividly for it to be a dream, but you never know. Now that I think about it, it was also a bit violent too, like it could have been on Adult Swim or late-night CN.

ozzy and drix?

No, but I can see the connection. I also saw a bit of that show (and the movie) as a kid too.
The cartoon I'm remembering was most likely a one-off short. It also had a different artstyle from Ozzy and Drix.
I'd almost want to say it looked more Futurama-esque in its style.

Time squad

Yeah these threads get progressively worse with time as younglings populate the board. Everyone I know remembers shows like Robot Jones but people here act like it was a nameless relic from a forgotten age. If your show a wikipedia article then its hardly "lost"

Did u know that show's world cameoed early on in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon

It was when Spidey battled Living Laser

U won't believe what Catscratch is based off of

Don't forget Kevin McDonald's voice. Kids In The Hall was my shit when I was a kid, so I watched Catscratch just for him. I also remember watching a lot of Becker for some reason. I was a weird kid.

Sitting Ducks. Based off a children's book of the same name.