How the fuck does a ghost gain weight

how the fuck does a ghost gain weight

Sage for your subtle nigger "THICCCCCCC UFH UFH UFH" fatass thread.

Soul Food

I'm not into this 8, I'm confused as fuck
lel

By hitting up the nearest grocery store.

Food simply becomes ectoplasm after they eat it and it's absorbed into their body, so they can't really gain weight, but they can still overeat. Eat enough and it's going to mess up your system.

Same way they get their vocal chords ripped out, which is apparently Future Danny did to her

That's not even the weirdest thing to come out of that future

Ghosts can procreate

I honestlt cannot see Danny Phantom the same way after the grocery store shooting with that trans twat shooting 3 of it's coworkers after posting his crudly animated Danny Phantom shooting fantasy shit with the edgy guitarist chick as his "persona".

Fucking sick.
>mfw his last words before killing gimself was "I'm going ghost"

My semen.
WOOOOOOOO

what

>he doesn't know

>that subtle, seemingly accidental get

Look up "Randy Stair"

He went ghost for the last time.

By eating tranny souls.

>He went ghost for the last time
GHOSTSONA!

Would she be a Soul Eater

Holy fucking shit

byeah

Ghost's are effectively human in the Ghost Zone, so gaining weight isn't really that big of a stretch.

neat

Heh, clever you.

Terrible story but holy fuck what a crossover episode of Sup Forums, /lgbt/, /k/, and Sup Forums

I think this kid was pretty much the furthest away you could get from /k/ in terms of gun skill

Too much ectoplasm obviously. Are you stupid?

I'm amazed this show still had people watching it, much less people becoming so obsessed that they were willing to ill over it. The thing ended over a decade ago.

>59 fired shots
>3 hits
Honestly.
Also see

The first part doesn't surprise me, but the second part does, it doesn't make sense that it seemed to happen out of nowhere.

You really shouldn't have done that. I really shouldn't have laughed.

After she found out about Randy she fell into a depression and ate so that even her ghost body couldn't stay slim

obviously the thread was set up for but was funnier

Funny, I'm considering making a fat skeleton, but I'm not sure if I prefer that their clothes just magically fit them like they would a fat person, with nothing actually being underneath them but their bones, or if they're a Skeletor-like corpse creature with a skull for a head but a fleshy, undead body that's quite portly. What do you guys think?

Make him big-boned.

>Implying he didn't die unborn or some fucked up shit like that

I'm black? fucking awesome

Weren't all the ghosts aliens or something

interdimensional beings

The Fentons thought they were an "odd manifestation of ectoplasmic energy and post-human consciousness"

>how the fuck does a ghost gain weight
Ask Randy stair

There was an internet rumor that Hartman said they weren't ghosts but aliens or some shit because he was ultra Christian.

It wasn't actually true, but it got repeated so many times people still believe it to this day.

That is adorable.
I feel like that's already the case for but I'm not entirely sure. Not a bad idea, though.

It's been bugging me for ages why he feels so familiar to me but I just realized that he really is just Jake from Adventure Time. Now it clicks.

I mean there were whole worlds in the ghost zone like Frostbite's ghost yeti people and the ghost Medieval times. And it definitely seemed like they had never lived human lives.

And then there's things like Undergrowth, Vortex, Nocturn, Pandora and Pariah Dark who were basically like gods.

The stomatch is haunted by a vengeful pizza. Next question.

Motherfucker

It's a side effect of marriage

I feel really sorry for this boy. I blame his personal circumstances, but I'm sure all these SJW about ghostkins and fictionkins and all other concepts developed by retarded special snowflakes had something to do with these.

Did Shadman draw this

>he

the guy is only reason people remember danny phantom now

You now realize there will be people out there who will be ready at any time to kill your family in the name of a shitty cartoon like steven universe or gumball

Aren't the "ghosts" just aliens from another dimension and NOT actual ghosts?

>a mentally ill brony, tranny, autist can get these people to work with him
>meanwhile i'm just sitting in my fucking chair rotting away
Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the Ghostzone tomorrow,.

It was something like they're psychically imprinted ectoplasm. Some have the minds of those who died, others were never alive to begin with and are "natural" ghosts or some shite.

It's excess ectoplasm.