Vixen > Hawkgirl

>Sheboon

Gross.

>A furry
John had shit taste.

Why not all the DCAU girls?

>Genetic Perfection
>commits miscegenation

If hawkgirl's hawkbaby would have wings how the fuck would she get hawkbaby out of her hawkgina

She lays eggs, haha

>we need a second female character to support Wondy who is a strong warrior women who hits things
>Okay who should we add
>Hawkgirl, a strong warrior women who things less good
>won't that be redundant
>She has a hammer

could have used Zatanna or Vixen or I dunno Star Girl? Do people like Star Girl?

If by breeding material you mean kept in a breeding pit for the sole purpose of making babies with no Love or emotional attachment at all, then yes.

Vixen is also a strong woman who hits things, but not as hard as Wonder Woman.

At least with Hawkgirl they could do the Thanagarian invasion story. And the Egyptian reincarnation story later on in JLU.

Vixen may be a slugger but at lest her powers are more visually interesting and can allow for more creativity.

>At least with Hawkgirl they could do the Thanagarian invasion story

Yeah at the end of the season and you know they didn't plan it

>And the Egyptian reincarnation story later on in JLU.

That episode sucked

Vixen always sorta baffled me. So, her amulet lets her emulate the physical abilities of any single animal at a time so like.... she could disable enemies with skunk spray or hypnotize them with cobra eyes or do a zillion other things but she seems to prefer going elephant and crashing into shit

>DCAU writers
>Using powers creatively

Ha. That's a good one.

>she could disable enemies with skunk spray

Not that debilitating against alien warlords and giant robots. Really more uncomfortable at worst

>or hypnotize them with cobra eyes

Need to make eye contact.

Elephant crash is to the point

Jesus Christ, there's something about Hawkgirl and Huntress that sets them apart from the rest.

Sunsetriders pls go and finish your game

>past life cheated on her husband for slave bbc
>current hawkgirl betrays her race for bbc
>cheated on John with the archeologist hawk man
>gets back with John again for some more bbc
>forcibly leglocks him for his sweet sperm when she learns they have a son in the future

Hawkgirl a shit waifu.

Vixen was the best girl for John

>forcibly leglocks him for his sweet sperm when she learns they have a son in the future
According to the shitty Beyond comics Shadow Thief killed Vixen
John killed it in retaliation and was kicked out of the GL Corps for killing a sentient being
He then fucked off with Hawkgirl and they had Warhawk

Literally never. Game has so much shit that the only way the project finishes is 2025. Shoulda just had focused scenes of a couple of characters

does she have a separate cunt and asshole or is it just a cloaca?

That's always how it goes isn't it?

>I want to make an epic game with a hundred characters and infinite routes
>never gets made because they keep going back to square one

Isn't Hawkgirl one of the more capable female heroes in the JL and JLU-verse? Not as strong as Wonder woman but still above most others because of her time as a warrior

Isn't Star girl just magic super girl?

In one episode she was able to take out a evil possessed Grundy when superman, Dr. fate, and even freaking Amazo couldn't because of her super special mace

I knew absolutely nothing about comics, let alone Justice League as a kid, but Hawkgirl was my absolute favourite character. I loved her a lot. I never paid much attention to Wondy.

God damn sauce required. Not enough cute romantic interested dark-skin girls in anime.

Tamako Market. Almost zero fanservice in the show

Well they did establish that the nth metal can disrupt magic. Which is why it was used to definitively destroy the Annihilator

Of course the first thing Amazo did was copy the properties of nth metal so he should have been able to do the same.

I remember that but she had to still hit a evil possessed Grundy with it, I believe that was a feat in and of itself

90s JSA Hawkgirl was better

Pretty much the worst version of either character.
>sole purpose is for Breeding Material
No.

Which was stupid because Nth metal is literally one of the things Amazo copied in his original appearance.

I knew this screencap would eventually come in handy.

>Isn't Star girl just magic super girl?

She brings a contrasting personality. The big problem with JLU is that Flash is literally the only "FUN" character.

Timm writes a very serious Clark (when he uses him) and everyone but wally was SRS business 34/7. That's why someone like SG or Zatanna would have been a good fit just to bring some levity or at least some fun

Or no girls. He could have stay single.

what is the exact source of this scene?