Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKRf1zn_KjE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Teen_Titans_Go!_episodes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Adventure_Time_episodes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Regular_Show_episodes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I thought it was steadily going to get better

>uncle grandpa series finale airs on a TTG marathon day
I don't know why this makes me so fucking mad but my blood is boiling, they couldn't even give it a sweet death

Should I consider Cat in the Hat the lesser of two evils here?

The Last Seen section is very reminiscent of a missing persons notice

>they didn't even give it a whole hour
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM FUCKING PISSED OFF

Yes

Can't wait for TTG to finnaly run out of ideas, and then for CN to shit themselves as they try (and probably fail) to make last minute pushes for shows that kids hadn't even heard of or built interest in because they were never advertised.

Same thing happened to Regular Show. Its hour-long series finale was the closer to a day-long TTG marathon.

>Can't wait for TTG to finnaly run out of ideas
I mean, they've already had two different episodes where the plot is Beast Boy wanting to get a present for Cyborg's birthday. There's also two different episodes involving Beast Boy having a birthday.

Then there was that episode not long ago that was pretty much a redo of Employee of the Month from the original cartoon.

On a different note, there's actually a four-part 'The Night Begins to Shine' storyline coming soon.

There has been 182 episodes of TTG aired, and we're in its fourth season. No word yet about a fifth season, but if there is no fifth season, then the series has just about 27 episodes remaining.

>r-reeeeeeeeeeeeee ttg killed my dog!

Since 2013 TTG has been the new MLP for you fags and you've never stopped being autistic about it

Based on commercials and other promo material I always assumed UG was just going to be LOL SO RANDUMB garbage, is this not the case?

I really don't understand why they prostate themselves open for ttg. They treat every other third party show like complete dog shit but ttg gets a pass for some reason.
I mean just look at justice league action. I have never seen a single advertisement for it.

TTG as a cartoon isn't bad, I just hate how much airtime it gets. I hated it when Gumball took over the schedule that one week, and I love gumball. When you get shit like this happening, I think I'm fair in saying I can be a little autistic about it.

When did tv networks figure out you can just show the same show the whole day? I try to think back to when I was a kid and maybe you had 2 rugrats back to back in the morning and 2 back to back at night but that was the worst of it.

If the Gumball-TTG marathons hurt ratings then they'd change up the formula to be more diverse but as it stands those two are the most popular with kids and CN is going to play them until kids get sick of them- but because there are always more kids I guess it ends up like spongebob and you have a decade or more of kids giggling at Robin getting cucked again.

Wait, I knew they were burning off Powerpuffs on weekends but now they're burning off Magiswords too?!

I have a theory that there is some hypnotic shit in TTG which is why kids adore it so much

My younger brother goes into a trance state whenever that show is on, he never reacts at all, not even laughter. In order to ever get his attention, I have to turn the TV off, and even then it takes him like 10 seconds to even realize I turned it off, it's fucking scary

>Not a single Steven Universe shit stain
Yes...now lets make this permanent

>Two shows make up 74% of all programming

literally why. They have the largest animation library in history

>If the Gumball-TTG marathons hurt ratings then they'd change up the formula
But they do hurt the ratings, user.

>Uncle Grandpa airing at least two new episodes every day this week in order to finish out the series.
>New episodes of Clarence every day for this entire month. Voice of Clarence confirms that the show is ending after this season
>Mighty Magiswords is finally returning with new episodes after not being aired on CN for several months

But rather than focus on promoting any of that Cartoon Network chooses to do this.
youtube.com/watch?v=PKRf1zn_KjE

I agree with this user.

>literally why

CN has been in the shitter ever since Jews lost control

You can mainly blame Christina Miller, the current CEO.

A lot of people like to make Stu Snyder out to be a villain for attempting to bring in some live action stuff, but he still kept a variety of shows on the channel. The last time shows like Billy and Mandy aired was in 2014 around the time he left.

If it wasn't for Aqua Teen Hunger Force and the 'Boston Bomb Scare', then Jim Samples wouldn't have left when he did.

And this whole time, I thought the finale was a half-hour special.

I'm still excited, though. Been refrainin' from watching the rest of the episodes on CN's stupid fucking app

He's Indian
Literally named Vishnu

>Uncle Grandpa series finale

It will be missed.

Seriously? That's like naming your child Yahweh.

spics name their kids jesus all the time, and don't forget about all of the mohammeds that exist

>that one itty bitty slot for nuPPG

That's because they're both gourds of trash tier assholes who think they're hot shit. I expected the Poo in the Loos to have a little humility.

CEO ratings:

Betty Cohen (1992 - 2001) = 10/10 (Basically anything good at CN, except adult swim, came under her watch)

Jim Samples (2001-2007) = 8/10 (Samurai Jack, Toonami's golden age, Adult Swim, Billy & Mandy, etc.. HOWEVER he also green-lit the first live action shit)

Stuary Snyder = (2007-2014) 3/10 (CN Real, Cancelling toonami/purging anime, Teletoons spamming, Johnny Test, Chowder/Flapjack/Early Adventure Time/Regular Show avoids total failure)

Christina Miller (2014 - Present) = 5/10 (Briefly oversaw CN's revival period of 2014-2015, but then you get DC Universe fiasco, approving then spamming Teen Titans Go, PPG reboot, etc.)

I'm going to name my kid Gilgamesh just to piss off all abrahamic religiontards

>tfw TTG is the only thing to get advertising from Sonic, Wendy's, Burger King and McDonalds
>It took Spongebob 11 years to do that
What hellish world do we live in?

nuPPG is dead, once you start showing up on Boomerang you're officially cancelled, be it in a week or a year.

I'm glad it's dead, it was an abomination, but CN is still a pile of shit since it just spams TTG all day

it's clear that TTG as a ratings machine is dying, so what is the most realistic schedule that CN will make after TTG is dead and gone. Will they find a new cartoon to latch onto? Will they learn from their mistakes and diversify the schedule so they don't screw over all their other cartoons again? Will the network just die?

CN is slowly trying to replace TTG with Gumball imo. A few months ago, TTG was 80% of the day. Now it's usually 50-60% with Gumball taking up about 30%. The ratio is slowly becoming more even.

At least temporarily. I have no idea what they'll do after Gumball ends

When will CW bankrup?

>Justice League Action
>1 air time
JUST

>The Cat with the Low Body Fat

This is worse than the Scooby-Doo marathons. I mean, I haven't watched CN in years, but a few years back, I remember that being an issue for me.

Where is he going to find a bro named Enkidu?

At this point CN might as well dig its grave and lie in it

>Screw over their other cartoons

Why is 90% of Sup Forums autistic? The other cartoons get screwed because they don't bring in the viewers even when they get pimped out. Gumball and TTG are played because kids like them the most. Deal with it.

No, they don't. Your favorite show isn't getting played so your ass is hurt but if they actually hurt ratings they would change the schedule.

You realize there are billions of people with names like Michael, Gabriel and George right? Names of theological origin are extremely common throughout history.

Sounds like you hate your kid

>approving then spamming Teen Titans Go
>approving is a problem

I will never understand how autistic a bunch of adults can get about a shitty weeaboo cartoon they watched when they were 13.

>Stuary Snyder 3/10
>Christina Miller 5/10
what the fuck is this shit

We need more of it. Diversity sucks like Marvel.

Looks like to me a desperate manifestation of a channel that has already given up and is about to roll up and die.

rebranding to TTG network when?

>UG finally ending
And nothing of value was lost

The shows don't get the viewers because they're never aired

Well shit, I thought it was slightly getting better when TTG was going down to 30%. So much for that

The problem with that logic is that because they keep having these marathons, they don't air any of their other shows or stick them in death slots where nobody can watch them. If they actually advertised their other programs and they didn't work out, then maybe, MAYBE, I could sort of understand why they'd want to fill the time with TTG and Gumball, but they don't even do that part. Then there's the fact that when they do give new episodes, they never advertise when they are happening.

They've become just as bad with Nick and their Spongebob wall except worse because at least Nick does a mediocrum of advertising their new shows befor killing them off

I thought CN was getting better, we were in the mid-40s at some point.

Gumball has awful ratings.

>tfw even if villainous gets picked up it's probably going to be buried under the yellow

WE CAN'T LET THE FUJOSHI/WAIFU SHOW DIE Sup Forums

TTG is /ourguy/, user.

>they don't bring in the viewers even when they get pimped out
>Sonic Boom got 900,000-1 million viewers at 6:30 am on Saturday mornings with little advertisement on CN
>Gets thrown on Boomerang to die
Shut up, user

Holey Fuck. Just give some slots to Justice League Action CN. Please!

>Justice League Action
Who?

It hurts

Genuine question: Is there even a reason to pitch your cartoon ideas to CN anymore? I mean, why bother if it's just going to get drowned out by TTG/Gunball spam?

I like how saturday has Justice league action, only to go right back to ttg. It's the Salt and Pepper Diner of children's cartoons.

>no Steven Universe
Fucking yes. That show deserves to fucking die. I don't care that TTG is airing all the time, just as long as SU isn't on the schedule.

Maybe to become the next Gumball/TTG cash cow. Oh Ko! Might be the next one to replace them.

TTG isn't anything like FiM. FiM co-existed with its network, TTG just smothers Cartoon Network and has become as bad as Spongebob in terms of supressing animation diversity on television.

Fucking christ, lay off the hateboner for SU already.

No. That show is the cancer killing the animation industry. It is indoctrinating our White children to be gay transsexual crybabies. Every time the show is aired I file a FCC complaint, and it looks like it's working. If I ever see a real life Steven Universe fan, I would fucking beat the shit out of them until the damage is irreversable. Fuck Rebecca Sugar, fuck tumblr, and fuck Cartoon Network for bringing this evil DNC-funded cartoon to the airwaves.

Trying too hard

don't bother responding to them

Damn, the edge.

Stroke that hatebone, user.

It's not such a horrible show once in a while, but goddamn. Does CN not realize they're limiting themselves here? Do they just not care?

>Infinity Train gets put on the schedule to see if it pulls in viewership
>no ads for it
>aired at 6 in the morning
>"guess it won't be our next cash cow!"
No there isn't

Amen reverend.

>CN starts spamming the everliving shit out of TTG a couple of years ago.
>Ratings steadily slide across the board until a total ratings collapse about a year ago.
>CN's very top shows are now lucky to break 1 million views on premier night, ratings that were cancellation territory just a few years back.
>They keep spamming TTG and don't try to shake things up at all.
>If anything they spam it harder and barely even advertise their other shows unless they're brand spanking new.
Is this like a "The Producers" thing, where if they fail they actually make more money? I generally like TTG when I watch it on its own, but this clearly isn't fucking working.

They try Cloudy and you think that was good enough?

Excuse me kind sir, are you implying that cat in the hat is bad?

Can I get a source for the ratings or are you just pulling shit out of your ass?

Go to any wikipedia page for a currently or recently airing CN show, go to the "list of episodes" page, and watch as the premier ratings steadily slide. There's some ups and downs, but overall a very clear downward trend. Some good examples;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Teen_Titans_Go!_episodes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Adventure_Time_episodes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Regular_Show_episodes

Well think about it user, you say it yourself. TTG/Gumball spam. It used to just be TTG spam. Maybe if you're lucky, your show could get spammed next

Or not because CN will never tell your audience when it's on

>Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat
What? Well, that isn't helping.

Gumball ratings dropped really hard since the spam started. S4 and S5 ratings are awful bad

>Uncle Grandpa is ending
Sucks to see the show go, it was pretty underrated. But it actually had a decent run 4 years on the air with 153 episodes. It even outran Chowder and Flapjack. It's imo the most entertaining current CN show to date next to Gumball and Clarence.

>people still watch CN

>Johnny Eating Sugar and his Finger Friends coming this summer 2017! Your new favorite show!

(You)

CN should start putting its shit together and start investing in the good foreign cartoons it already owns, like Villainous and Irmão do Jorel

>TTG from 6AM to 3PM
Do kids actually sit there and watch the whole thing

I think the idea is that they'll watch it on and off throughout the day. Or they're trying to make sure that they see it whenever they turn the TV on.

I though everyone just used the internet for TV though. So it seems like a wasted effort imo.

>80%
Holy shit, I thought that pic related was the worst it could get.

Your pic probably is worse. I don't think the other pic accounts for how long each "block" is and shortchanges the movies. That being said, spamming literally nothing but TTG through the thanksgiving weekend is fucking shameless.

>Villainous
No.
TTG is now the status quo.

>If you get a show with Cartoon Network, it gets buried in the middle of a TTG or Gumball with no advertising
>If you get a show with Nickelodeon, it get a little advertising but the network gives up on it way too fast and will likely burn off most of your series on Nicktoons
>If you get a show with Disney, it's likely to go straight to Disney XD and never be seen by anyone
Netflix is probably the only place worth pitching cartoons to anymore.

TTG is probably the most hated cartoon in America right now. I wonder if the creators are aware that every other creative team hates their guts.