Cartoon episodes you cant watch without getting mad

Cartoon episodes you cant watch without getting mad

The fucking flood episode from KOTH.

I had my third boner to that episode. I don't know why.

obligatory

The one with number 19th century. I mean seriously, mindwiping him on a technicality what the Fuck. The kid's just woke up from Stasis in an unfamiliar time he knows nothing about to find out that everyone he's ever known is long dead, and they try to take his memory and skills from him? I mean for fucks sake he was even biologically a teenager, he's just gonna end up a poor kid in a strange land with no idea how he got there and no friends or family to turn to.

>number 19th century
holy shit his name is hilarious, lmao.

The episode where Jimmy overreacts to a fucking clothespin landing on his foot.

The episode with Double D wanting to take a shower is really bullshit too

I loved Fosters growing up but thinking in retrospect all I remember about the show was episodes that made me mad as fuck. This, Goofball, Berry, and that episode where Wilt is just a giant doormat.

I've said it in quite a few threads, but the whole Decommissioning concept is something that has only ever caused problems for the KND, not only through the near constant brain drain the organization suffers from ridding itself of skilled agents, but also because it often creates new enemies for them, either directly due to members leaving the organization before they can get decommissioned or being recruited by the Teenagers afterwards, not to mention I wouldn't be all that surprised if a very large percentage of the KND's enemies among the Adults were former KND operatives themselves unknowingly, since they pretty consistently showed that Decommissioning basically gives brain damage to those who go through with it

if we ever did get a GKND series, I really hope they acknowledge this issue at some point

this, everyone was an asshole to Hank for doing the right thing

>the episode where everyone got locked out of the house and Cheese was the only one who remembered the security code but wouldn't tell anyone

Fuck Mr. Herriman too for covering his eyes when he made the code.

oh yeah fuck that one too. And cheese in general. I think he was my first exposure to LOL SO RANDUMB humor, or at least the first one where I realized how fucking cancerous that shit is.

now that you've got me thinking, there ARE many episodes that just make you mad.

i feel like there was an episode that involved some kind of time limit to do something and these idiots went about it in the most round about way.

both of those are ok episodes, the most fucking bullshit episode is Sorry, Wrong Ed. Eddy gets the fucking shit beat out of him the whole episode for doing nothing wrong, and Edd is just a fucking asshole to him for no good reason.

I loved that episode as a kid, but I see what you mean now. The ending could've been a lot better.

OP's pic, pic related, and that episode about the 4th flavor piss me off so god damn much, at least the 4th flavor ep had a bitter sweet ending, but still

Why do the chicken nugget rush and the fourth flavor episode piss you off?

In the GKND pilot it pretty much portrays the KND as an evil organization that stunts progress on the planets it operates in.

Numbuh 5 gets cut off before she can say what the fourth flavor tastes like.

Numbuh zero later says that Blurple Berry is the closest flavor to it, but that doesn't mean anything since Blurple berry is another made up flavor, maybe it's like a mix between blueberry and grape?

Negative memories tend to stand out more than positive ones. If Bloo had genuinely really funny moments they're overshadowed by him being an asshole where the gag falls flat so he just looks like an asshole

Bloo's complete asshole behavior made me boil with so much rage. Seriously, fuck that character.

I like to imagine it's ambrosia flavored. In the Percy Jackson books ambrosia of the gods taste like the favorite food of whoever eats it.

Niger, no one cares about tween fanfic of Hellenistic theology. Get that shit out of here.

>Bloo's complete asshole behavior made me boil with so much rage. Seriously, fuck that character.
the weird thing is that in the pilot movie Bloo was awesome, sure he was still cocky and with a huge ego but his positive traits were enough to justify those aspects for the most part

Even as a child I thought TJ was an annoying douche this whole episode.

>that episode where Helga promises to be nice to Arnold but he acts like a massive dick for no reason at all prompting her to backtrack

>mfw when I wake up and here this shit in the morning playing on my tv

God was there ANY woman in KotH that wasn't irredeemably terrible as a human being ?

Connie wasn't bad.

Any episode using the "It's A Wonderful Life" trope.

>It's A Wishful Life
>Hey Timmy everyone would be happier if you were dead

Connie, Hank's mo-... Lua-... hmm... man, the later seasons really butchered these characters.

I liked Luanne in the boxing episode

It actually made sense

Well, they are kids... they don't exactly think rationally.

First episode with the party?

Him and Fred Fredburger... they were funny when I was 12, now they're just annoying.

Nevermind the fact that decommissioning is just a metaphor for growing up.

That being said, they could still use that idea to deliver a powerful message. Something along the lines of "just because you get older doesn't mean you have to abandon everything you liked as a kid, just the things that keep you from growing as a person."

How about the episode where Gumball and Darwin completely ruin Larry's life just to win a bet with their dad?

Or the one where Gumball spends an entire episode trying to piss off Alan, just 'cause?

What I hate about it is how they only ever focus on the "I wish I were dead! Oooh, there's a guardian angel" part of the story while forgetting the movie didn't have everyone else (besides the villain) put shit on its lead character and that his suicidal tendencies came about due to drunken depression. Even in more adult shows this happens.

But no, instead "kids are stupid, so that mean everyone HAS to hate the lead character!"

Fosters pretty much broke the record when it came to the amount of episodes it had that were solely about making you angry as fuck.

forgot the name of it but that one ep where bloo has wilt get him some chips then after wilt goes thu a whole day of bullshit after bullshit he finally gives bloo his chips only for bloo to say there the wrong ones pour them on the floor and stomp on them

technically, Larry won the bet since he was so fucking lazy he didn't even show up in their house.

Seems like Banana would be the fourth flavor.
It's the only thing that goes well with Chocolate, Vanilla or Strawberry that comes to mind. Other berry flavors are too tart to compliment the first two and Strawberry would overlap or clash with it.

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that. Watch the pilot and a Bloo centered episode and there's a very noticeable change in character.

>Banana Flavor
>Good
Its FUCKING MANGO FLAVOR YOU HEATHEN.

Whomever wrote that episode ah2ould have been tarred and feathered.

>Whomever wrote that episode ah2ould have been tarred and feathered.
what did he mean by this

you know when they put tar on a character and cover him with feathers

Connie

Yes, but what is "ah2oud" supposed to be?

Hey, Algae is always greener isn't it's a wonderful life with Plankton; he switches lives with Mr. Krabs and realizes that everyone in the Krusty Krab is fucking insane

That's the episode TV Tropes gave me. It was and still is the only SpongeBob episode listed under that section.

I meant "should" . stupid phone.
Also this town should have been declared under martial law or eaten by monsters

the red throne - adventure time

Jesus christ autist, The entire joke is that it's subverting It's a Wonderful Life by making fun of the main character instead of playing along with their ego. Not every cartoon needs a happy ending and wholesome morale Mr. Enter. Who the fuck wants to watch the exact same episode eight million times, props to them for actually trying something new.

Dude you got me
And I'm not even a AT fan

the biggest problem with the show is that they never tackled the fact that you can grow up and still be a kid at heart. Every single adult is either an idiot or an evil bastard. It seems like the message they try to convey is "being a kid is amazing and when you grow up, life sucks" and not considering that being a kid can also suck, and growing up has awesome stuff too.
I mean i know it was directed at kids and it was a goofy show, but fuck me if watching it when im 19 doesnt make me mad as hell.

Any KND episode with teenagers in it.
I mean for fucks sake, teenagers working for adults?! Who wrote that?! Everyone knows teenagers hate adults more than kids. They could have just made teens another faction that's fighting both sides.

>forgetting the Tie hunter

that was one episode, and it was about a lunatic who hated ties. There still was all the accountant bullshit and nigel had to remind him of his hate of ties at the end.
I wanted an adult character who wasnt brainwashed and never was a part of KND, that just enjoyed life. Because I always hated how dark they portrayed adults and how awesome the kids were.
It makes the show worse the more you grow up. My childhood was a fucking nightmare, and my life right now is way better than it was when i was a stupid 9 year old.

I mean the parents of the kids were kind of Dopey but were good people.

but they were still portrayed as lame. NigelĀ“s dad was so stupid in Z.E.R.O before he became number zero
It was like,you can grow up to be a good person, but you will always be lamer than when you were a kid.

Originally, things that were "banana flavored" used to be made with the flavor of the Gros Michel banana, but back in the 50's a fungus came and wiped out most of the plant to the point where commercial use of the banana wasn't really possible. A "fungus-resistant" variant of that banana called the Cavendish was bred, but it had a different taste. The original banana flavoring was seemingly lost forever (even though the crops are starting to be bred again so we might see it come back), so I figure the story of the lost-to-history, yellow-colored Fourth Flavor of ice cream probably refers to the original Gros Michel banana flavored ice cream.

Nah

Flame vs Ice still pisses me off more

Never watch it, what's wrong with it?

Finn gets cucked by a character that used to be a litteral downie

WHY

The Regular Show were Rigby decides to highlight just how beta Mordecai really is and gets murdered for his trouble but then it gets resolved for some reason.

Cinnamon bun is a retard

Apparently he's half baked

Being in fire World made him fully baked

Now he's a smart warrior who got Flame princess

Mordecai episodes in general relating to his relationships are automatic trash to me

They never stop pissing me off

Numbuh 4's Dad was a pretty cool guy

I didn't like it because of that ungrateful nigger.

DO

ME

A

SOLID

I get what you're saying, but I never understood how you can just dislike a person for no reason.

TJ gave him reasons to after the episode but still.

What happened in the snowcone episode that made you mad?

I saw it in the last thread and I need to rewatch KND.

Kahn's mom

Johnny Bravo's was fucking great.

Numbuh 1 is helping Professor Triple Xtra Large create the perfect snocone.
The rest of Sector V show up at the end to "rescue" him and they destroy everything just as he got it right.

WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES

well it with him it was true

>First destroys Arthur's paint job on the model plane by touching it. No repercussions for D.W.
>Then flat out destroys the plane by throwing it out of the window, no repercussions for D.W
>Everyone sees Arthur as the bad guy, because "She's just a little kid, you can't blame her"
>Mfw
It's absolutely guaranteed that whoever wrote this, didn't have younger siblings.
The little shit deserved to get punched, because there's no way she was going to face any consequences for her actions from the parents.
Besides the whole situation could have been prevented, if the parents firmly told D.W not to touch the damn plane in the first place.

>mfw I imagine all of the children getting sick of TTG who missed out on good CN

DUSTY

OLD

BONES

They could at least air the original Teen Titans. It was a good fucking cartoon.

in their own way, every single character in that show was obnoxious
thats why it was probably my least favourite cn series growing up

Yeah if this wasn't so fucking hilarious it'd probably be up there for me. There's a lot of Arthur episodes like that though.

That, and older shows in general to give the schedule more variety. You'd think it would be cheaper to just air reruns instead of constantly ordering more TTG episodes.

The closest they'll ever get is the episode where they watch the original and make fun of themselves.

>"he's probably thinking about how he'll thank us for rescuing him"

This episode pisses me off rewatching it today. Ed and Double D were innocent and didn't deserve to be tortured. Fuck Jimmy.

This. Double D at least tried not to laugh at Jimmy.

Damn I didn't realize Foster's affected people this negatively. I loved it as a kid but I'm not sure if I should rewatch it now.

I will concede the Bendy episode is shit, though.

Any episode of CatDog where that fucking mouse thing in their wall tricks them and wins.