N'

C-C-C-CO-COM-COMB-COMBO BREAKER!

IGGA

Are The Crystal Gems!

N

what is Riri short for anyway

Retard

SUCK!

I don't have a problem with black female ironman, I just don't like it doesn't being a Rhodes.

ME

You can tell that the folks at Marvel were patting themselves on the back over giving her a giant nappy afro. SO PROGRESSIVE, SO CHALLENGING TO THE WHITE BEAUTY ESTABLISHMENT

She's lovely user.

the fuck is sharia law?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_BrxK5-unZI

Fuck their muh-beauty standards bullshit, how does it fit in the helmet

It's the religious law of Islam that encourages some fucked up shit, such as:
>Beating your wives
>Sex with minors
>Rape

It's just a bunch of mystical Middle Eastern nonsense, really. The only troubling part is that some people still think it's the way to go.

Stop

most female niggers wear wigs or extensions

>Look ma, I posted it again!

>Sex with minors
>Rape
as much as i'd want to live under that i understand it would not be great for society on the hole. why would women even consider sharia law, it seems like a shit deal for them

You know when edgy New Atheists go through and cherrypick disturbing rules from the Old Testament about slaves and ridiculous traditions? Imagine if those rules were compiled into an actual legal system that some people still follow today.

Who the fuck thought that was acceptable to publish

Liberal America

How is that cherrypicking? It's not like other rules in the OT invalidate the more horrid ones.

There's literally nothing wrong with those pages accept for reused panels.

WASH YO ASS

>Teacher: You should be happy that you live in a world where you don't have to face the limitations your ancestors faced!
>Riri: UNACCEPTABLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is beyond stupid.

>they couldn't use rhodey's neice, they had to make a new character
>they couldn't make her rescue, they had to make a new character
This seems silly.

>implying nothing is wrong with making a character unlikable by having her actively try to be oppressed

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are not funny. The only people who laugh at this stupid meme are those with subpar intelligence. Go back to Sup Forums and stop shitting up this board.

>Go back to Sup Forums and stop shitting up this board.
For the millionth time, telling them how angry you are does not get them to leave. Just like telling you that this doesn't work doesn't work.

Not at all. On the off chance Riri took off, Bendis takes home a check and gets his name attached to any use of her.

Can't do that with Rescue. Can't do that with Lila. Can only do that with an OC.

She's the one at the butt of the joke you autistic fuck.

This response has never been funny or clever.

Has anyone ever witnessed a more punchable face? Not even Dobson is this punchable.

I feel sorry for modern children. I feel really sorry.

I just got that. You ain't slick nigga.

YOU
CAN
FUCK
OFF
TO
WHATEVER
SHITHOLE
YOU
CAME
FROM

Sharia law makes anything in the OT look like a slap on the wrist.

eh, its no tobey maquire or michael cera

>genderbent Huey Freeman in armor
neat

Literally asking for oppression

They don't put in the research to actually know what Sharia Law entails.
They just assume made by brown people = good.

Look at this little fucking psychopath

Hotep ridicule thread?

This is supposed to be NOT the birth of a psychotic killer .

When will Marvel remove her?

this is literally a villian backstory
you can swap her for young Victor von Doom and Tony Stark for Reed Richards and not only it will fit, it will be fucking in character for Dr.Doom

back to Sup Forums

Sassy black woman Doom when

That's hilarious. Up until the Tony Stark part, at least.

There are a million interpretations of Sharia Law, like with everything else religious. Some are almost liberal. Most make Genghis Khan go "whoa"

So who does sharia law benefit?

It doesn't matter how progressive it is. The very fact that it's called "Law" is an abomination to Democratic values.

She's so similar to the Star Trek Discovery lead its silly.

>But here’s some new intel the duo are ready to reveal about the series, which stars Sonequa Martin-Green as a Starfleet First Officer who was the first human to attend the Vulcan Science Academy.

You can guess where that goes, pretty much the same story as Spock. Cept she's a human woman with something to prove. Or something.

Mudslimes

A country already got tons of retarded laws. Just look at America.

lot of people think she would be a better villain
she already has a villains name

That one comic reviewer guy on youtube isn't a lot of people.

Once Marvel gets the F4 movie rights.

Only white people can be villains though.

> it's a other racist thread

And people still claim to not be Sup Forums

>black character can't be bad and you're a racist if you think so

Simply epic.

Giving a bit more information because I've experienced it and operated in/with Sharia aspiring populations. Imams and state leaders, while providing an illusion of power to the male population.

It sprang out of the state apparatus that the early Arab (pre-Mohammed) tribes, and was then co-opted and altered to fit the warlords fledgling empire. In terms of what it does, it concentrates a huge amount of authority into the religious/state leaders, who are of course one and the same under the purest Sharia states. Its not particularly unique in history, its fairly similar to the power structures across the world in the early modern and early modern. It adds authority and legitimacy to the rulers by making their rule divine. If you're more familiar with western history, its akin to the concept of divine right. It answers the question people inevitably ask of "why do the rulers rule." Most modern states claim to derive authority from the people, but under Sharia the authority comes from God.

Muslim states inevitably call their legal system Sharia, but what people in western societies and Jihadi groups mean when they say Sharia is the pure, true form of Sharia as operated by Mohammed. Its an issue because its VERY prevalent, and many Muslims will at least support it because under prevalent teachings, strict Sharia is the way to go. (The reasoning is pretty circular i.e. its right because God said so, any deviation is heresy). IMHO, the average muslim doesn't truely support it, but its convenient to blame others for why they can't practice it, rather than admit to themselves/god that they just don't really want it.

TL;DR - Sharia Law is a mechanism for religious states to maintain authority, under the guise of being Gods ideal form of rule.

that may be so but it still fits,
but fuck marvel anyway

Men who want to be dominant over women. If you are into femdom then Sharia Law says go fuck yourself.

Amen

Except this thread isn't "this black character is bad" it's "this character is bad because she is black"