The only way this would have been better is if he had killed himself after being cornered

the only way this would have been better is if he had killed himself after being cornered

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgIoR67iuqY
youtube.com/watch?v=BHG8WON_MEQ
film.enstreaming.eu/lastman-saison-1-streaming-vf/13/
kickstarter.com/projects/42220914/lastman-la-serie-tv-animee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He had killed himself... He just chose to do it near the tomb of his family.

where is that from

the credits of that episode

It's a short after-credits scene, specifically.

OP that's retarded.

If I remember correctly, one of the DVD versions accidentally omitted the scene. Depending on what version OP watched, it could've been missed.

I heard it's still missing from the Netflix episodes too.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgIoR67iuqY

damn....
nox is still probably one of my favorite villians, becuase he is right, if we succeeds nothing he did that was bad matters.
but i guess the only thing then is WHY did he think it oculd take it back in time? he said the cube talked to him, did it really? is the cube alive?

100% sure he was just crazy

went crazy after being exposed to the power of what the cube could do
It's like lovecraftian stuff, peering beyond the veil takes its toll etc

>because he is right
No, he's not. If he's wrong(which he in fact was) he will have committed unspeakable atrocities for nothing. There is no excuse. He was canonically crazy.

Dammit, and here I though he would have a redemption arc or sth on season 2

the cube is sentient and just wants to see the world burn. At least that's my theory

>haven't watched season 2 yet
don't worry, you get another great villain

I think someone who played them MMO once said that Nox's plan actually totally would have worked but some other xelor pulled some shit somewhere and fucked it up on him.

The MMO isn't the cartoon.

But it is the same world and has the same characters.

Within the context of the cartoon, what you are describing does not exist unless it is alluded to in the cartoon.

But it still means Nox was actually right all along.

No, he wasnt. Even if it had succeeded, you cant just risk thousands of lives just to save some. He had twisted morals, and thats what makes him a great villain.

Right or wrong it doesn't excuse going on genocidal rampages. No matter how sure he might have been, he still might have been wrong, or something might have gone wrong, like it actually did.

Going on genocidal rampages for a selfish reason is wrong, dude, it's not hard to grasp.

>risk thousands of lives
It's confirmed he killed millions and destroyed entire countries. It was also confirmed that he risked destroying the entire space/time continuum, which risked all life everywhere.

I totally knew OP just watched season 1 .... gotta said though that season 2 sure as fuck (at least for me) delivered and the OVAs .... unf

so are the frogs the ones that could save western animation in terms of story and shit?

But he was literally right in that none of it would have mattered. Everything he did would have been undone except for outside intervention from some unknown source who as far as I remember also used that power to go back in time.

I mean, reverting time actually happened once before. In the war between Brakmar and Bonta, Scarier saw the pain and death and shed a tear which landed in Xelors huge ass space clock. This caused the time to turn back and make the war unhappen.

For me all seasons of wakfu are a weird mix of boring episodes(like the gobbowl ones) that build up to a kino finale.

Dunno but I like that many French studios are teaming up with the Japanese one lately to deliever many stuff so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
youtube.com/watch?v=BHG8WON_MEQ

Dude, stop, you lose, give it up. His plan failed.

>kino
Life disregarded you little meme babby.

You lose isnt an argument. Nox was factually correct even if he was an asshole about it.

Which is bullshit. None of it would have mattered by what standard? You still have thousand of people lives ruined for centuries. The fact that you also wipe them from existance in order to allow other people to live (because there is no chance the same people are going to be born with that kind of timeline alteration) doesn't excuse what you did.

Nox reasoning is literally the same of some guy killing an entire nation to the last man and then hundreds of year later, when another nation colonize that land, saying that the genocide didn't matter because noone of those he killed would be alive hundreds of year later and eventual descendents would still be conquered by the coloners.

Thats what some people say about Hitler nowadays.
user, have you ever heard of " the means dont justify the ends"?

mega:#F!JYUixSZZ!tkX2VvvQPivakpoQwWmFhg
don't forget the mega for lastman

Wakfu sure got alot boost sometime ago in Japan after Kohei Horikoshi (My Hero Academia mangaka) said He was a fan of it, themoreyouknow.jpg

None of it would have mattered because if he had gone back in time everyone he killed would not have been killed. Do you understand time travel?
The ends do justify the means when the end results in zero people killed and a bunch of people saved from natural disasters.

>Ehi guys sorry I killed everyone you know
>But don't worry, I'll also erase you from the timeline so you'll never get to exist in the first place
>This makes it better, right?

I can only assume that you are trolling at this point. If even the merest hint of possible failure is present, the risk of killing everyone everywhere(or even just a few people) just to fix your own minor fuck up, is not worth it.

His plan, did in fact, literally fail and it's canon.

You lose.
You are wrong.
His plan factually failed.
He did in fact kill millions for nothing.

You are such a stupid fucking cross-eyed slobbering puffy gummed buck-toothed dumb fucking retarded moron.

Fucking pathetic.

>You still have thousand of people lives ruined for centuries.
and samurai jack is actually evil for not killing aku in the future and staying there right because he totally destroyed all those peoples lives

Me lika this

It failed yes but not because he was wrong about time travel. He was entirely correct that he could go back in time.
Nice argument senpai.

Do you? if he had gone back in time all the people he killed would not have existed in the first place. Other people would have instead.

Usually in fiction Villains whose plan is "I'll destroy the universe in order to create a better one are considered rightly deranged".

The difference is that Jack is not the one who created an empire of torment. Jack changed the future to a better one, but this doesn't absolves Aku from his sins.

Nox would have saved a bunch of people from ogrest fucking the place up, creating an objectively better future.

This poster is trolling, guys. Stop replying to this faggot.

>ignore this guy
>comparisons to Hitler
>no you are wrong
The hallmarks of an expert debater.

Also I never said Nox was a good guy, just that he was factually correct.

Thread ruined. Nice job faggot.

>I never said
sick ID brother, love reading your posts

Seems to be missing a few episodes

Preventing people from potentially existing isnt a crime.
Its not my fault the thread is full of man babies who cant have a reasonable discussion.
You could probably hazard a guess.

Absolute faggotry.

>I think someone who played them MMO once said
Entire shit-post rampage based on something someone might have said about a game that they personally have not played which may or may not be true.

His method of going back in time require that you spend more time preparing than the time you want to go back.

It's literally less efficient than doing it in the present in the first place.

Trying to use that method to actually go in the past is about as wrong you can possible be.

>Preventing people from potentially existing isnt a crime.

Yeah, your existence proves its utility beyond any doubt.

Gonna post some Amalia.

Any objections?

i know, i'm truly sorry that the 12 other episode didn't got translated
if you can speak frog i can link you the streaming site
if not i don't think i can do much

Haha, you have all been trolled. Even the fact that I am saying this will make you even more mad. Enjoy your shit thread fags.

>i was merely pretending
yeah fuck off

It's okay pal. And thank you.

What is Yugo laughing for? His undeveloped eternal midget cock will never be able to make her orgasm

Brown princess is ok ..... but we need more knife ears here

They ruined her with the redesign in season 2. Like how they are ruining Amalia's design with the movies/season 3 onwards.

I like the tomboy-esque aesthetic though along with her sister that totally Pinpin cheats on her

To be honest, I'd be interested in seeing them despite not being able to understand frog. Really enjoyed the first half, and willing to watch the second using context clues only if I have no other options.

>implying you you need a big dick when you can reach whatever spot you need with portals

film.enstreaming.eu/lastman-saison-1-streaming-vf/13/
que la reine iguane soit avec toi

Nice, thanks user! Going to marathon the rest when I get off work later. Hopefully it'll satisfy me until someone else eventually gets the translation ball rolling, be it another fan effort or something official.

Cheers!

you are a brave user, watching a cartoon in a language you don't understand
if i knew how to make subtitles i would help you gladly
actually i'm gonna do it when my Mac will come

I really dug everything about the first twelve episodes, from the characters to the art direction to the music. Was blue balled hard when the user who was working on them disappeared. Not mad, but shit happens. At least this way I'll be able to enjoy all of the artistic stuff, even if I'll only be able to pick up on the bare basics of the story.

Good luck and godspeed with the subtitles if you end up working on them. It'd be great to be able to share the underappreciated show with more people without the language barrier getting in the way. I'll keep an eye open for them in future threads.

well the show got kickstarted and is getting an english dub (hopefully not bad as the wakfu one)

Hadn't heard that, good news!

At the very least, we'll get some official subs to slap over the French language version out of it.

kickstarter.com/projects/42220914/lastman-la-serie-tv-animee

How come Nox could only go back 20 minutes after 200 years of gathering while some random xelor in the dofus saga was able to build a tower that constantly sent someone back in time should they enter it

Because Nox wanted to turn back time, while the other Xelor made a portal. Nox failed to take into account that he was affecting the whole universe.

S3 WHEN?

september

Is S3 happening after or before the OVAs? Any info?

after

Thanks man, sooner then when I expected, also does ut continue from the end if S2 or the OVA's

Nox's plan was sound. In theory. Shoot a man in the head and then turn back time before you shot him. You're still a murderer, but your victim is now at home fucking his wife, so who cares?

The problem was, Nox's plan was sound in theory, but the theory was entirely fucking wrong and he was responsible for unimaginable genocide, with no capability of undoing what he did.

Ignoring the fact that you went full Godwin (you fucking idiot, are you unable to formulate a fucking argument without taking the easy route?) where the fuck in Hitler's plan did he plan on undoing his genocide of Jews, Gypsies and Slavs? That WAS his plan you idiot. It wasn't the means to an end, it was the actual fucking end. Christ, mate, learn shit before you spout shit.

Yes, it's a bit of a flaw in the first two seasons.

A story that starts with a premise, which then stops because the protagonists lose their time doing things that have nothing to do with it, like play the Detective, find a thief of voices or play football, and then they come home just to find that meanwhile, the super ultimate villan of the season has made his move and triggers an interdimensional war with the help of some demons.

And literally, the protagonists only discover this when they come back and find the disaster all around, with the villan that laughs at them.

Still, the beginning and the end of the story are really intense, in both seasons.

its a shame this is probably getting retconned

Nope. Nox is dead for sure. It's more likely that in the S3 tower, Yugo has to face shadows or illusions. The new villan seems to want to prove that Yugo and his friends are unworthy heroes, which is not even a bad thing considered that Yugo has been a damned idiot in the OVA.

Bringing an island into space and risking a colony drop has not been one of his best moments.

>Another xelor

Harebourg?