Is Tara Strong the best VA? She even looks like her character here

Is Tara Strong the best VA? She even looks like her character here.

Other urls found in this thread:

rebeltaxi.tumblr.com/post/28691956175/spaghetti-time-how-i-meet-tara-strong-san-diego
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many times are we going to have this thread OP?

He's posting it every day just in case you aren't around one.

She has a limited lobrary of voices but she can do them well. I think Billy West or Nolan North are tied for best VA.

that's why I am asking him, how many times are we really going to have the meme thread, a meme thread that's true but a meme thread none the less

>lobrary
Fucking Stranger Things distracting me

Once we stop having Cal Arts threads, Skeet threads, etc.

Basically, once the guys who makes these threads eventually die. They'll never realize that they aren't funny or starting a meme and will never get lives enough to be somewhere else and do something else besides posting the same Sup Forums thread every day.

*blocks your path*

She looks like several characters inside a sock

You didn't habe girlfriend did you ?
She's just "no make up"

Talented man right there vs. the whore of the VA industry. And yes she will suck any dick for another gig even through she'd an industry veteran.

I don't like her voice acting but I like this gif

>no make up
dude she's caked in makeup like a clown
Base, blush, lipstick, eyeshadow, false eyelashes, eyebrow thickener, eyeliner, tons and tons of it.
This is her at her best.

Also lip-liner and quite possibly hair extensions. She's got more product than Heisenberg

That's a weird way to write Gray DeLisle friend

>Tara Strong
>Yuri Lowenthal
>Nolan North
>Troy Baker
>Steve Blum
>Robin Atkin Downes
I am so fucking sick and tired of the nepotism in the VA industry.

>I like this gif
>it's a jpg

>no Jennifer Hale
get the fuck out

It would be refreshing to see/hear some new VAs, but some of people you listed have range and are skilled at what they do

Grey is better. Better range and better acting. Tara is top-5 all time for sure, but Grey was born to voice act and will be the #1 voice actress of all time someday if she isn't already. I'm not quite sure if she's passed June Foray just yet.

She dosen't look like a japanese teenager that's half Aku.

But hey, I'd still fuck her balls deep given the oppertunity if she role plays as Ashi without breaking character before during and after.

That is basically the quality of posting from Sup Forums, as a whole, these days.

It's a shame she is such a problematic person.

>Tara is top-5 all time for sure
Are you retarded? Just because she gets a lot of work doesn't mean she's a good actress. And she just gets worse with age.

Looks like she's /ourgirl/

Holy shit I love her now.

Didn't Tara cuss out Pan-Pizza at a con because she thought he was Zone-Sama?

Then she married some liberal nuMale and now she's almost as big of a "Fuck Drumpf!!!" virtue signalling retard as Alex Hirsch.

But dude... I think we all sort of agree at this point...

Fuck Drumpf.

rebeltaxi.tumblr.com/post/28691956175/spaghetti-time-how-i-meet-tara-strong-san-diego

Yep.

Look what I found!

A reblog for you, brother!