Menage a 3

It could me worse, one of them could be a giant snake.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/IqYUBF5.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I literally thought it's two of the same person

the two of them still fuck him in the ass at the end right?

Nah he'll probably get cucked by Peggy

Why in the name of Bonaparte's balls is he getting advice from this silly bitch? Her advice at this time isn't awful, I guess, but does he see her as a friend in any way? WHY?

She got him that job.

yeah, twins are funny that way.

Out of all the girls who have sexually abused Gary, she's been the nicest about it.

Isn't that boy actually a girl?

Yes but no one else knows that. Comedy of errors.

Yeah, he(she) is a 20 something year old acting like a high schooler so she can steal Sandra's video game teacher and to stick it to for unknowingly taking her job and hot cousin

the last kickstarter was a lot less money than the previous two, with less and less backers in each one, if they keep up like this giz and dave will have half of the backers in the next kickstarter campaign
it looks like menage a 3 is actually losing readers as some people predicted

>losing the nipples makes readers drop your comic
>but keeping them would lose the advertisers
Nice lose-lose situation.

no it was sandra who get him the job, this chick just was in the house when all the strippes gang raped him to tthew point of dislocate his mouth

>>losing the nipples makes readers drop your comic
i love this axiom

Why does the guy think hes gay for making out with a hot girl?

Oh right. Well, she did fix his lockjaw.
He thinks it's a cute feminine guy who just happens to have a hot identical female cousin. Everyone in these comics is stupid.

But why?

Isn't she explicitly trying to fuck him to get back at someone? Why add the layer of difficulty that is if hes into dudes?

no one knows, it´s one of the worst traits of dave writing, he made this convoluted plots that ends up going nowere

Yeah the character acknowledged in-story that she had no actual plan beyond figuring out who he was.

It's less about fucking him to get back at someone, and more about fucking him to keep him too busy to help that someone, so she can THEN get back at her.

In other news eerie cuties is coming back

who´s gonna get raped this time?

We can only hope.

you can feel the penis envy

so if gary is so spinless to express his disconfort with being fuck in the ass, that makes this a rape joke?

Gary said that he legit enjoys it.

yeah but that goes against the joke right?
i mean the pun is that he can´t say no and he get fucked in the ass, they make him say to make it less creepy
but the core of the joke is that he once again ends up doing something that he don´t like, you know the buttmonkey trope
what´s the point of the joke if he actually likes it?

But the joke wasn't rape It never was. Even when it first happen the joke was just a play on her name.

no, the joke was that after the orgy with matt, gary belives and wants to fuck her, but when they see each other again she ends up fucking him instead

user I happen to have the pages in question and pegging peggy comes up immediately
i.imgur.com/IqYUBF5.png

>gary sighs in relief
>he still gets fucked in the ass
>that´s the joke
i mean that page still play with the buttmonkey trope, also in the last page of that comic peggy give hima note saying how she wants to see him again, he thinks he will fuck her the next time, but the pun of the joke is she fucking him, not just that but she smile in pleasure while she fucks him and he cringe in disconfort

do you have the extra comic with zii convincing matt to fucks sonyas boyfrined and making him gay?
i searched everywere for that comic but i caan´t find it

where´s the rest?

Nope

yeah he sure looks like he´s enjoying it

>blushing
It's like you don't even read hentai

he´s not blushing when he´s getting fucked

Gary flat out says that he likes the pegging, but doesn't like the MMF threesomes.

look under eyes, you can see it under the mask too

It's not really rape if he didn't say no

Holy fuck I dropped this a while ago but wasn't this dude just like a shy virgin or something but straight still? Why is he getting fucked in the ass like a french whore willingly??

Because it's written by a woman.

and dave zero who i´m pretty sure is a closet trans

It's hard for some guys to say no to a naked woman.

This comic is literally Archie at this point. How long until it gets a shot on the CW?

Because everyone in this comic is bi.

EVERYONE. Name a main character in this comic who hasn't been confirmed to have slept with both men and women. Only one I can think of is the comic shop owner who I'm pretty sure has magically been able to just be gay.

>This comic is literally Archie at this point.

How did you come to that conclusion? Was it when Gary literally said that in the last strip?

the comic shop owner fucks an hemraphrodite, so not really heterosexual in the most strict sense of the word