Don't mind me

Don't mind me.

Just being the best version of Frank.

Netflix.

Solid Frank is my favorite visually.

Are you legitimately stupid and/or insane?

>Solid Frank
Punished Frank

The design, maybe. It was pretty cool.

In terms of characterization and narrative he was far too heroic. Ennis' Frank is still the best version.

A little redundant. All versions of Frank are punished, its his deal, he carry's his pain with him, refusing to ever bury it, as if that would be an insult to his family.

I liked that run. Maybe it was due to the art, but it had a Splinter Cell/Ghost Recon feel to it.

What I liked most about the Netflix series is that it didn't gloss over Frank's family with him mourning both his kids and even the fact that he'd used to have heated arguments with his wife and how he'd do anything for that again. The actor did a great job showing how emotional Frank could be.

Fuck off MCU casual

Classic Frank is best Frank,

I like to imagine that The Punisher is acting like a battery for Dormammu without realising it. Or maybe he does realise it, but he cannot give up on his crusade because stopping means that the loss of his family hits him like a truck.

So you liked the comic that almost ruined the character AND you did understand what it was trying to say about Frank. The murder of his family is an excuse to keep fighting a war.

If you like your idea that much, in a recent moon knight run, Khonshu says the Punisher is an unknowing champion of a god of death and the skull is the symbol of said god.

Does Marvel actually have anti-heroes that kill and dislike the killing? That kill out of some higher ideal? Because Frank just likes to kill, frankly.

A man of taste I see.

I read a bit of this and his dialogue sounded kinda like a teenage girl.

"He will get punishment, I promise you!" or something like that.

How is the Thunderbolts book with Frank on it? Is he in most of the issues?

He's the best bit in a bad series.

Captain America

Soule's run was pretty strong

I'd given up before then, it's honestly the good to hear.