Adventure Time

Can whe have a Adture Time thread that it's not about Finn being a cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCP1jCcd174
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>GRASSED

>Implying Finn isn't going to get with Fern in the end

Any one have that story about the user who fucked a pile of grass from the last thread?

Here ya go

That Sup Forums is long gone

Lol, i wouldn't think that a Adventure Time threads could come with such lulz anymore

How long can a man persist in wearing blue shorts?

Is ice king braindead forever?

No.

How about a thread about Finn reclaiming Earth for the Humans?

Wouldn't Finn be Horus in that scenario?

>Implying Fin wouldn't realize how fucked up Candy Kingdom is with time
>Implying Fin wouldn't want for some companionship that he can relate to form a connection with, both physically and emotionally
>Implying Finn would be so stupid as to side with fucking demons.
At worst, i can see him being one of the Two missing Primarchs who may or may not have landed on an Alien planet, become their super man, and then get purged by the Big E for not killing them.

>>Implying Finn would be so stupid as to side with fucking demons.
one of his best friends is half demon and his brother is half portal demon.

He'd probably act like the Space Wolves and make half-asses excuses that they aren't really demon.

Heck when you think about it, with his lone Adventure Warrior lifestyle, raised by Dogs background, pointless attempts at getting laid, lack of education, and generally laid back attitude, Finn is the Archetypal Space Wolf. All you need to do is give him some power armor and a pint of Fenrisian and he's ready to go.

>implying the humans aren't to lazy to gtfo of that island to go to war
pls

New episodes when?

I want to fug that machine

When will Finn learn girls are icky and that male bears are superior?

>Not siding with Lich

It wans't supposed to have new episodes in june?

That was for Australia. They aired Elements there.

Thread ruined.

Kek. I liked that thread

I know, but i read somewhere that the 3 remaining episodes of season 8 (Fionna and Cake and Fionna, Abstract and Whispers) would realease in june.

adventure tim should come back

>Aye, that boy has quite a pair of Wolves Between his legs, bein' raised by Wolves after all. I bet he has A bunch of Wolfin' tales about his great adventures that he'll be able to share with us over a pint of Ale at the Wolf Pub.

>Finn x Lich is the true endgame

>Someone screencapped my story
Well shit

Best Princess?

busty blue wild babe princess is best princess

another depressed Finn thread?

Skeleton Princess

What was this guy's deal
What happened to the Lich hand that fell on BMO

>guy

>What was this guy's deal
Be spooky and maybe hint that the Lich is coming back
>What happened to the Lich hand
It dried up since it was cut off from his main body, it's only purpose was to raise the stakes by showing that if Lich got through the portal he would exist in every universe and be able to destroy everything

youtube.com/watch?v=RCP1jCcd174

Is that Simon?

Important girl

elements was pretty good, only bad stuff of it was that the elements plotline needed more meat to it if it was going to be an entire miniseries and that simon and betty's storyline was underused

did you rike elements?

I didn't watch it, I just like to argue about Adventure Time and how the old seasons were better.

The main thing that I like About this is that it involves Finn destroying Ooo. That land has caused him enough suffering, it's time he paid it back.

i can respect that

Forgot to add this: When Finn going to walk on the Demon Path?

Does anyone else feel that Adventure Time....fails at having Adventure plots and elements? The old UK cartoon Rupert feels much more adventurous than Adventure Time. Also more visually appealing.

Continue the onslaught, Finn

The sow stopped being about adventure when Sugar came in and ruined it with romance.

That was never confirmed

You had one job

Finn cucked his race by convincing them to return to Ooo to get eaten.

Rainicorns don't eat humans anymore, the oozers are quarantined, the vampires were all killed and absorbed by marci.

They'd be fine.

reminder that Sugar worked on some of the best adventure episodes of the series
posts like these seem like they were written by a time traveler from 2012 or something

There's still a lot of dangers in Ooo but as long as Finn is there, they'll be safe.

>Rainicorns eat soy because they thought humans went extinct
>Lady's parents wanted to eat Finn and jumped on the opportunity when given
>not expecting other Rainicorns to go try the real thing
Humans are screwed

He should just get with best girl.

why was lemongrab not in elements?
seeing him doomguy tier angry would have been funny

She's a big girl

I like the breakfast princesses because they look delicious.

For you.

Did you watch Elements? He was in the first episode. He was candified.

>Most dangers in Ooo can be beaten by a boy with a rusty sword and a cowardly shapeshifting dog
Ooo's fucked.

Jake seems pretty OP tbqh

Is Minerva a decent waifu?

She's pretty good, would benefit from more screentime so that her character could be more fleshed out
But qt sad dictator momfu is good either way, voice really sells it

She's alright, but she has shitty taste in men.

I can only assume sex is entirely virtual. I would say she has a let pent up, but without a physical body that wouldn't really build, would it?

Of course, the fun scenario is that it DOES and occasionally she tries to live vicariously through the drones.

PB, no contest.

>watching Elements

Best Princess because she is one of the only ones where giving an enthusiastic rimjob is naught but a delicious treat. The only others are Wildberry and Breakfast.

A woman's biological clock waits for no man.

>being in a thread for a show you don't watch anymore

Yeah, it was great. I don't think the plot needed more meat to it at all.

How can you say the new stuff is worse if you don't even watch it?

>How can you say the new stuff is worse if you don't even watch it?

My addiction to (You)s compels me to

It's just newfags that don't know what a cuckold is, so don't waste your energy on them. Because somehow breaking your girlfriend's trust, getting dumped, and her friendzoning CB means Finn is cucked. This is how deluded these guys are. Even if you work with the newfag definition, not getting the girl, it still doesn't work. Finn picks up HW, he even went out "making out" with random women, he got molested, he patched things up with FP, Finn is anything but a cuck.

If you'd watched Islands you'd know that despite all the shit he's been through, he enjoys living there because he gets to do what he enjoys most, helping people.

Do you newfags even know what cucked means? I know you are all a bunch of newfags because we didn't spout "hurr cucked keked durr" until about a year ago.

long hiatus is the worst

On the bright side, hopefully it means that when it's over we get an uninterrupted stretch of new episodes till the finale.

Finn is friendzoned hard by pretty much every woman he knows though

This post is contradicted in the very post you replied to

KEKED WHITE BOI

Random women don't count

Why not?

>every woman HE KNOWS

>ambiguity fallacy
Define "he knows" and how would you even be able to determine when a women qualifies as "being known" without it conforming to your confirmation bias?

>Finn fucks the berries off Wildberry Princess
>Breakfast fills her cunt with whipped cream and coats Finn's dick with butter before pounding her
>PB puts sprinkles on her ass before Finn eats her out
The fucking possibilities man

Any woman which is a recurring character?

Why does it need to be a reoccurring character?

Because you don't really "know" someone if you've only met them once. If a character has literally one interaction with Finn, then he doesn't know them.

Finn was always going to be cucked for most of the show. The Ice King, a sad, pathetic, princess-crazed loner, was designed as his shadow archetype. Learning to stop caring about women will be Finn's series finale character growth.

You're missing the point entirely. Finn not getting the girl is contradicted and the fact that he doesn't have a strong emotional bond with random women changes nothing.

see here

cuk'd and there's nothing you can do about it

What is this from?

1/10 made me reply
>get BTFO
>hurr keked
laughable

> Cockblocked by a fucking cinnamon bun
Anyone else thinks that screenwriters jumped the shark with this one?

Forgot pic