rottentomatoes.com/m/spider_man_homecoming

LOL

The paid critics will give it a boost.

>12 reviews

Wow its fucking nothing

Nice try, user.

>No consensus yet in the page.

Try harder Sup Forumsabbie.
Or would it be harder for you to compare you to one of those Sup Forumsermins?

This bait has been attempted six times in the past, and it has become increasingly less effective.

>it's fake
Wow, cool post user!

Are Sup Forums crossposters all phonebabbies?

>No reviews and a fake screenshot
It's actually literally nothing

Phoneposting and Sup Forums posting need to be banned

>Phoneposters are more honest than computer posters
Really gets the old gears turning.

>it's fake
God dammit, why'd you have to get my hopes up?

On that note, let's make this thread at least a little fun before mods wake up and actually do their jobs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHH, HAHA, HAHHHHHHH

I've seen many fags in my time, but you take the moneyshot, /op/!

I think it looks good.

nice try DChump but the embargo doesn't lift until Thursday

and when it does don't be surprised if it's 96-100% which is higher than any DCrap movie will ever see

FAKE. FAGGOT. FAKE

The HAHA poster is also indian.

Every marvel film that comes out, DC fags do this. You'd think they'd learn their lesson. Guess they're too autistic.

lmao people want this movie to fail so bad.

When are y'all going to realize that even if Sony is involved, as long as 'Marvel Studios' appears it's an automatic fresh rating on RT.

>the drones who think RT is an objective measure of quality
>the cucks who make fake RT screenshots
>the shills who flood in to disprove fake RT screenshots

I'm trying to decide which of those people are actually the worst.

Cry me a river MCUck

That's easy. Rottentomatoes is the root of the problem.

obviously the DKek who made the tread in the first place

But movie reviewers writing movie reviews is the root of Rotten Tomatoes. We need to go deeper.

Hmm, movies are what tie this all together but people are what fuel them.

>cry me a river

Over what? You being retarded and liking shitty movies isn't a good reason for me to be crying.

>Shit comics
>Shit cartoons
>Press to win game
>If this shit happened

Spiderfags would never recover. He'd be finished. Everyone will collectively abandon the character for years. He'll be just like Superman.

>its fucking real

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

You asshole, got my hopes up.

I really don't understand the point of these threads.

Who are you trying to trick? Who are you trying to convince?

Literally only shills/interns participate in these console war. It's not even as if there's a large cost to these things, which might explain the enthusiasm (a la Sup Forums or Sup Forums discussing computer parts or literal gaming console). It's 10-15 bucks, less if you pirate.

Who gives a crap?

I don't understand, I just can't understand it. no matter how I look at it it doesn't make any sense. Why in the name of fuck would anybody WANT a movie to be bad? this isn't me shilling for the MCU, honestly I don't even like most of these movies very much. I thought that Civil War was a load of shit. But I mean like, I understand that not every movie is gonna turn out good, I'm not naive enough to believe in a world where that's possible. But what kind of freak do you have to be to look at a movie and think "oh gosh I sure hope this turns out to be shitty" there's having low expectations for a film, but then there are people like you who find it fun to wish bad movies into existence.

Because I think Marvel needs to change their formula. They've gotten way too cocky and people just eat that shit up.

real life bugfight videos dictate that scorpion > all

>ARMOR
>POISON STABBER
>KEEP AWAY CLAWS

can't be beaten

What is that formula

>I really don't understand the point of these threads.
Farming (you)s. Sup Forums does the same shit. Everybody spaming wojaks and falseflagging both sides to keep arguing

I need to start watching bugfights again. I got into it because of pokemon back in high school, but it's been so long I don't even remember the sites I was on. Shit can be surprisingly engaging.

Oh it's this again.

We call the MCU out on using a formula. MCU shill pretends to not know what the formula is. We point it out. MCU shill goes "lol it's the Hero's Journey!"

Try a different tactic

Come on DC, this is just sad. You've got a successful movie too now, can't everyone just get along?

>lying about a film's RT score to try and make a point.

Pathetic.

>successful
HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA

*inhales*

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

>can't everyone just get along?
Sadly, not until they see a Marvel flop on the same level as SS, but if that ever does happen they will never stop talking about it. So no, DC fans will always stoke the fires of war.

In what world was WW not successful?

Suicide Squad was a success financially---it made more money than Guardians of the Galaxy, for ex.---just not critically?

>can't report from this IP

FUCK

it's a copy pasta MCU fags consistently post. Or it's just this one autist/shill consistently posting it. But it's always formatted the same.

Let's be honest, they would say that is a failure even if it reached 999 millions

The same can be said for threads like these, pal.

Company wars doesn't matter. Why do you care so much about competing companies.

Embargo lifts Thursday

Honestly, it's more like centipede>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>scorpion>all

Who would say that? Because strangely enough, DCEU fans don't seem to be happy about Wonder Woman doing well financially and critically.

This

Hiro needs to pull a /fur/ on Sup Forums foir good

I know, just pointing out so maybe you'll start to notice. It's just a copy pasta. Either from 1 faggot or many, paid for or not.

No, the same cannot literally be said. These threads are absolutely an annoyance but it's completely different than a faggot going into unrelated threads to find a DCEU reference and paste the above pasta. If you didn't care about either side of the "company wars" you wouldn't compare the two.

Well, I mean, did anyone NOT see this coming?

No. The people who are the worst are the advertisers who now use the Tomatometer in their fucking commercials.

2 rats >>>>>> 1 crab

They need to see the wrong.

>Sadly, not until they see a Marvel flop on the same level as SS
Good news then

no it's >Spider that can use webbing> Centipede> scorpion>all

TOLD YOU!

I know it's fake, but I'm going to be really fucking sad if this movie turns out to be shit. As someone who is, or was, a fan of Spider-Man the knowledge that not even MCU can do a proper Spider-Man movie hurts me deeply.

>MCU
Isn't this mostly a Sony affair anyways?

it won't

He'll try to spin that as if numbers don't matter and that zeitgeist and awareness are more important.

The 3 best scorpion vs centipede vids I could find aren't exactly informative. Two cutoff before the fight ends (one with the scorpion winning, the other more of a toss up) and the third has a smaller lethargic scorpion never putting up a fight (I seriously can't tell if it actually used it's claw or if it just got snagged on the centipede's leg).

I guess it would likely come down to whoever strikes first. Head-to-head gives the scorpion the advantage but with an attack from behind it goes to the centipede.

33% seems optimistic, my prediction? 11%

>this post
does marvel have a gun to your head? Who would unironically post a twitter quote from some random faggot using largely ambiguous language to prove a movie isn't going to be shit.

Literally ONLY a shill or a severely pathetic faggot would do such a thing.

>Literally fucking implying it'll be better than the first two Sam Raimi films

I will eat my old hat, those two are still better than anything in the MCU

As opposed to using fake screenshots?

I can't believe you guys think this won't do well with critics and audiences and make a billion dollars like every other MCU movie. Oh rest assured, we'll hate it, but no one else will.

2 girls >>> 1 cup

>implying I don't think OP is a pathetic faggot or shill as well.

I've noticed you shills don't deny the fact that you're shills. Is it because your boss knows that if you're paid to represent a company you can't lie and say you don't?

Shove it up your ass computerfaggots

>Disney jews
>allowing negative review majorities on their major releases

Shills like yourself CAN lie though, that's literally their job no different from any other advertising position. Not sure why'd you lie, maybe to throw others off of your trail?

Make the most of your summer job frogposter.

are you seriously contending that all the shitposting in this thread is Sup Forums

To be honest, I'd love to be a shill. Getting paid to talk about something seems pretty good.

I don't see what's so bad about it.

And just imagine if this faggot does it for free! How pathetic could you get?

Then why would I want to be a shill if I wasn't being paid?

>That feeling when YOU KNOW that you are a superior person to people who engage in company wars and scream "shill" to everything.

There is not even discussion or way to deny it. You are just superior and above all the faggots that decide to be slave dogs for a company.

I'm not a psychologist, so I can't tell you why you're fucked in the head. I can only point out symptoms like being a frog poster and projecting your shilling onto others as a defense. Maybe it's the heat since frogposting always goes up dramatically in the summer.

>>Press to win game
huh?

I don't know what you're talking about. All I asked was why would I shill if I wasn't being paid to do so. It doesn't seem like a difficult question to answer.

dr connor's class

His new PS4 game is a BamHam cinematic experience with suspicious web-swinging mechanics. Also Miles involved.

Same reason Sup Forums only ever stumps for one company or another, same reason mods on Sup Forums exist, same reason faggots like to use terms like Marlel and DCuck, because you have time on your hands and/or a misguided sense of loyalty to properties and companies. Sorry you couldn't figure that out yourself, I guess it's harder to see the whole house from the inside.

Why would I shill for free to waste time? I could be doing other stuff. It seems silly to shill for free because I had time on my hands, I'd rather get paid to do so.

Funny you think I'm a shill, when you still haven't denied it. I'm not a shill. It's that easy. Try it.

If you knew anything about marketing you would know paid spokespeople can't legally deny that. I'm sure your supervisor knows this.

what, exactly, am I shilling, faggot? The idea that Marvel and WB have infested this site?

>what, exactly, am I shilling, faggot?
I thought they were talking about me?

Honestly, doesn't matter if this is fake or not, this might be the first Spider-Man film I don't see in theaters, everything I've heard does not sound good.

I'm not a shill, but denying it means nothing because shills like you can and do lie about being shills, so nice try trying to keep up your charade.

That or you're the kind of stupid faggot that thinks cops can't lie either.

Who cares, 99% of whoever wants to watch it.
It will make a carp load of money....even if it's $h!+

>$h!+
Did your hand slip?

I don't get it what's wrong?