LOL

LOL

This thread again?

LOL

last time this shit got ugly

The Father wonders where he went wrong as he stares at the photo of the Son he no longer has.

I am confused, what kind of webcomic is this?

It's about five people in a Poly Relationship! Isn't it cute?

People in polygamous marriages eat their children? That doesn't sound like the cults I used to know.

Honestly how could the child be so sure of their disphoria at such a young age? Teenager maybe but I feel like such introspection only really means something at young adult/adult level.

You could have at least picked a different strip user.

Are any more of them about eating babies?

This comic seems more weird and nonsensical than Assigned Male which is ALL PREACHING ABOUT THE AUTHORS SOAPBOX ALL THE TIME featuring a host of straw(cis)men.

is this some kind of jerkcity parody?

What the fuck is this? Some sort of tumblr fetishistic bullshit?

Is this the fetish depicting five nerds in a polygamous relationship, but it's all online and like only two have met in person? Also, something with the frog or dog being a home wrecker

Yes

>All the people who weren't here last thread.

The artist is the chick who drew the Spoon waifu that got posted here a few years ago. Her comic is fucking insane, but what was more insane is that as we dug into the comic we started digging up information that the artist might actually be a serial abuser who has hurt a bunch of people they've been in relationships with, to the point where someone started leaking her Discord stuff

Do unicorns count?

Who is this Mt? Last thread made it seem like she's someone with quite the online precence on different sites, someone who have way too many autistic fans to do her bidding

>Unicorns
>Weak

Peter S. Beagle weeps

>horse tails
those are about as much unicorns as a housecat is a lion

Well well well, How about some comics to appease. I can do absurd and bad.
Take your pick

First week?

zoz

This used to hit a sweet spot for me

Oh hey! I'm friends with the person who draws this. I think they're cute. Not something I'd expect Sup Forums to like though.