Only one month left till we experience what might be one of the worst animated films ever made

Only one month left till we experience what might be one of the worst animated films ever made.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adgnlbRWo_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aw boohoo get some real problems

I predict 2 Emmys

WE experience?
You can see that shit if you want, but I'm sure as fuck not going.

EMOJI MOVIE!

>inb4 multi award winning movie that made over 6 times its budget in box office and became one of the most memorable movies in film history spawning several sequels and generating a massive fan base to rival that of Star Wars.

Nah, I think it'll just embody generic focus-group driven films.

Forgettable, but not Food Fight levels of heinous.

I'm gonna be really fucking sick of the Emoji Movie threads on Sup Forums two weeks after it airs, I can guarantee it.

That's how shit like this works, a painfully average movie turns out to be not as bad as everyone thinks it's going to be, and Sup Forums turns around and says that it's actually pure kino and one of the best movies ever made. The amount of praise it gets is inversely proportional to the amount of shit it gets before it airs.

Western animation has long been dead, accept it.

I...is this kid dabbing with a fidget spinner

is this real

Is this a new era of toonkino

>implying I'm not ready to go so see it with my bad movie buddy

heres a great idea Don't go see it. If its shit ,which we know it is, don't see it unless you are a youtuber that reviews movies

>Dreamworks proudly presents

It'll suck but everyone knows it won't even hit the top ten shittiest animated films.

I really fucking hope this will kill the "What if ______ was alive?" movie premise forever. Toy Story already did it best, Wreck-it Ralph did it pretty well, and nothing else is ever going to come close to doing it as well as either did.

>What if fidget spinners were alive

I flipped through a junior novelization of the movie and quickly looked at the ending.
Smile emoji is secret bad guy and wants to delete main character. Reasoning is that if Main character is not deleted, Kid who owns phone will run diagnostics on phone.
Main character's dad start displaying different emotions so that he will be the center of attention instead of son.
For some reason if Kid who owns phone doesn't text his crush to come to school dance, the emojis will all die or something.
Kid does and Main character is allowed to make all the different faces he wants.
Again, I just skipped around and the movie will hopefully tie these details together somehow.

"what if minecraft had feelings" coming to your theatres in 2019

I kinda like the Disney emoji summaries.

youtube.com/watch?v=adgnlbRWo_Y

This better flop harder than the mummey

"What happens to your minecraft character when you fall asleep"

>He doesn't know
been done

what a load of belzebub.
so Gene is "glitch" after all.

Considering this is Sony there is no doubt in my mind this will be a huge failure, but I can't help but wonder what if this becomes a Lego Movie situation where it's actually better then most other original made films? How would Sup Forums react?

Reality is stranger then fiction.

I doubt it'll be horrible
it'll just be stupid and uninspired
like an Illumination movie
They took a fad and applied a safe and played out story to it so they would make easy monay

Sausage Party was fun so I won't judge it yet

dude, it's fucking lego movie combined with inside out and wreck it ralph.

it will earn money but it's going to be utter shit.

Mummy didn't flop bro

If it turns out to be great then what's the point in being mad over it

What are you talking about?
The animation is great!

It's gonna be passably average but meme culture's gonna hate it because of it's contemporary subject matter regardless of its quality

20-60% on RT, calling it now

It did. It suffered the Ghostbusters fate of making even of actual film cost but ultimately losing money for not gaining back marketing costs.

doesn't look half as bad as delgo

>Sup Forums not being mad about something

>A single man in the minecraft world builds his home into his hearth and deals with natural/supernatural problems along the way

A one man show for the ages!

>Smile emoji is secret bad guy and wants to delete main character.
God damn I am so fucking sick of every god damn mother fucking animated movie using the "Ha ha you know that innocent looking character well GUESS WHAT THEY'RE THE BAD GUY" trope. Why can't we just have unironically evil looking villains? Jesus christ.

Come on aren't they cute, Sup Forums?

sadly they won't fuck each other like in Sausage Party...

Don't forget the 20 waifu threads about the loli love interest that they use to defend the film

If only they didn't reveal it in the trailer

Please don't, user. Don't give this any money, even ironically. Don't give them any reason to think this type of shameless stupid cash grab attempt will be rewarded.

>The hacker OC emoji is doing the dreamworks face

What sort of retard would ever think a movie about anthropomorphized emotions could work?

None of you faggots are gonna go see the film, right?

it wasnt THAT good anyway. Pixar is not what they used to be.

Someone post the mom

>Girl emoji has a full body instead of legs going up to head.

Honestly Inside Out was just "meh".

I'm getting sick of the anti-hype surrounding this movie, or any "bad" movie that is fashionable to shit on. Makes me want to go see it just out of spite for everyone who feels special for not wanting to.

>being contrarian to spite contrarians
Are we soul mates?

I'd call Sonic character syndrome but the smiley girl or mother don't have torsos either...

It will probably be average

Setting the bar too low will make this movie look better that we expect.

wasn't there a sony powerpoint about them being fuckwads in their movie presentations? what's the scheme behind this?

We get this shit right here but a canceled Nightwing movie. We live in a world where this is ok and so is sausage party.
This is so fucking sad and pathetic that they are willing to shill out money
I'm mad.

It'll be mediocre as fuck.

hopefully someone does a bootleg, i don't wanna waste money on this shit.

What about pirating

>my bad movie buddy
You have no idea how jealous I am of you, i wish I had good friends to watch shitty movies with.

>Wreck-it 2 Ralph

What if its good?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Isn't that what we all said about The Lego Movie?

>It will pull a Wonder Woman and ends up making a ton of money

>not going to watch The Emoji Movie ironically and laugh at its shittiness

What are you fags even doing with your life?

I'm not giving money to this shit. Even if you go see it ironically, you're still giving Sony your money. Wait until it's on Netflix or something to laugh at its shittiness.

>Steve Carell

What happened?

My movie theater only checks tickets at the start, so I'm just gonna buy a ticket for another movie and go watch Emoji Movie instead. The security is worse than pre-9/11 airports.

The scheme behind this is to try to appeal to the "young people."

>we live in a world where Genndy's Popeye movie was canned for this shit
>we live in a world where Lauren Faust's Medusa movie was canned for this meme

thought i was the only one

How are people gonna keep feeding her shittake mushrooms if she can't even eat yogurt properly

Even if this movie is somehow decent, it was made instead of the Popeye movie. There's no justification for such bullshit.

He wants more money and it's probably easy as fuck. He has done a bunch of critically acclaimed and memorable roles, now it's about building that nest and setting him family up to become old blood

i'm glad we finally have a movie about a guy with a passive bland personality who nonetheless doesn't quite fit in and inadvertently rebels against the rules of society forcing him to go on an adventure of self-discovery where, joined by a strong-willed girl, he learns the importance of being himself and overcomes the uptight powers-that-be

It's gonna be directed by Mac from Always Sunny, though, so it may be decent.

>Inside Out
>not good

>implying that's a bad thing
I bet it will be so bad is good

You luddites clearly don't know great cinema when you see it. This movie is not only going to revolutionize CGI animated kids films, but it will be heralded as the greatest work of art that humanity has ever created.

> be one of the worst animated films ever made.

People thought the same about the movie Trolls.

I was waiting for the praiser to show up, thank the gods

These fucking heretics don't even know what will be bestowed upon them on July 28th, 2017

July 28th,2017 will go down as the most important day in history. I want the emoji movie to be displayed at the Louvre. Take down that overrated Mona Lisa shit and put this true work of art in it's place.

lego movie had evil looking evil guy, lord business knows how to look intimidating i tell you what.

the difference is emoticons are not emotions, they are CARICATURES of emotions.

Maya Angelou's character being the villain was blatantly telegraphed with the Domestic Trailer. The International Trailer served to cement it.

Speaking of, the International Trailer went into more detail about the actual plot of the film than the Domestic Trailer. Basically, all emojis are put in some kind of machine and are supposed to make "the right face" when they are called to do so by the phone user. T.J. Miller's character panics and makes "the wrong face", which leads to the kid with the phone scheduling to have his phone wiped and reset because he thinks it's messing up. This leads to him, Hi-Five, and Jailbreak going through Candy Crush, Just Dance, and probably YouTube to reach "The Cloud" and "The Source Code" in order to fix things.

But that's from the trailer. I dunno how the kid asking a girl to a dance is supposed to save everybody. And it kind of makes everything I just said a moot point if everything is out of their hands in the end.

>Implying there can be any worse problems than shit Sup Forums material while posting on Sup Forums

Lego is a versatile product you can build anything with, possibilities are endless for a Lego movie. Emojis are just something you use when you don't want to type.

I don't know about memorable, but I fully expect it to become memeorable

I wanna fuck Jailbreak

Do we get to pick a side, cause I want to play the monsters
Just look at Steve's face, it like he knows it will be horrible.

she's not like other girls

Is someone going to make a torrent widely available?

I remember a majority of Sup Forums being won over by the time trailers were being showed, so I'd have to say no.

yes, even disney ran out of creative juice.
or decided to go ful jew

or both.

I'm tempted to go to a screening and record the film's audio to share.

I predict it will be the new minions.

>If you aren't starving in a ditch in uganda you can't complain about anything

I work at one and the place where we tear your tickets is at the front and the bathrooms are in the back so just ask to use them and they should let you in.

Just might be my area/only regal theaters tho