Megg, Mogg & Owl thread

When is "One More Year" coming out?

Also general MMO thread

Other urls found in this thread:

userscloud.com/rvl56hfwnze8/One_More_Year_(2017)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Rufio).cbz
mediafire.com/file/7m97nf9629it9do/One_More_Year_(2017)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Rufio).zip
mediafire.com/file/uss9o08i4451z0l/(C90)_[commando_(jasukom)]_Megasex_(Megahex).zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's out and ripped already.

wasn't there a doujin of this?

I think its already out and theres a MEGA link.
Look up in the archive.

Shame that most of it is stuff from other books

Don't suppose you could post a link? Not the OP, but was looking for this last night. Unemployed for the time being, otherwise I'd just buy it myself, but you know...

Yes and it will never be scanlated

I read it this morning.

I'm gonna laugh if we somehow get another collection instead of Megg's Coven as the next book.

I stopped reading MMO after I started smoking weed regularly. This comic is way too depressive.

It sure is

Can't find it in the archive, can't buy it in my country
Would be thankful for the MEGA link, I need my monthly dose of sad stoner slice of life

Were there reprints in this issue?
I own Megahex and Amsterdam but they're at my other apartment so I couldn't check.
But I thought the comic where Owl get's beaten up for trying to hide the bike fro the kids was in one of the other two.
I smoke every day to deal with depression. I like the comics because it's comforting to know someone successful like Simon is going through something similar

Don't know about that mega link my dude but here's userscloud
userscloud.com/rvl56hfwnze8/One_More_Year_(2017)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Rufio).cbz

Anyone else making fan art?

>I smoke every day to deal with depression.
I've only been depressed when I smoked every day.

Hey man, different strokes for different blokes

More like Meg and Mogg are hyper dramaqueen burnouts. They boohoo about not neing hugged enough or being not being self-actualized is the reason they are NEET turbofags. It's fucked up on how Owl is pitched as the antagonist and Meg usually goes into a full /r9k/ mode and sabotages his shit. Then when Owl flips the fuckut over his shitty room mates fucking things up, Mogg goes full whiteknight and fucks things up. The lesson we're taught is to vote for Bernie Sanders because college should be free and not living on neet bucks is for old white people.

>I'm going to take this depressant that fucks with my serotonin! This sure beats dealing with my shitty millennial non-problems!

No. Some things are objectively stupid. Smoking is the same as treating your depression with alcohol. If you knew someone who was drinking because they were depressed you'd judge them.

Get actual help or confront your problems.

Yo, buttholes.

One More Year
mediafire.com/file/7m97nf9629it9do/One_More_Year_(2017)_(digital)_(Minutemen-Rufio).zip

MegaSex (the hentai doujin)
mediafire.com/file/uss9o08i4451z0l/(C90)_[commando_(jasukom)]_Megasex_(Megahex).zip

Yeah, alright dude. Cool

Pot isn't a depressant, has proven to help those who suffer from diagnosed depression and has less side effects than prescription anti-depressants.

Just upload the gif ya dipshit

Thank you kind user. Can't read moonrunes, but glad I could at least see it. Was hoping for more Megg, but I guess Owl being raped is a more common theme.