Which one?

Which one?

I would probably snap Chi-Chi's neck by day 3. Most annoying bitch in all of fiction and non-fiction.

I doubt you're strong enough to, honestly.

Yeah no chi chi would easily be the strongest being on the planet if she actually existed

Lane

Lois, Chi Chi is kind of a bitch really and basically no fun allowed

Stop posting ANIME threads you fucking bastard! Wasn't the Bulma thread from recent times enough? Fuck you.

I'd hate to say it but probably Chi Chi. for all her bitching and harridan personality, nobody on the show gives a shit about what she thinks

Lois has Clark by the balls and will never EVER let go, and Clark is okay with that so something must be horribly wrong woth one of them.

>married to a guy who would rather stay on alien planets than spend time with his family
>frequently causes the near destruction of the world
>endangers both of your children constantly and has gotten both killed before
>has to be forced into getting a job to provide for her family rather than depending on other people

Chi Chi has every reason to be mad, even if she is dumb at times.

I want to see these two have a conversation
>Post-Buu (Minus Super's character regression) Chi-Chi and Lois talking about who can win a fight, Goten and Jon?
>This ends up with them fighting themselves, Chichi barely coming having more fighting experience (She did train Goten after all) over Lois who puts up a good fight due to her wanting to prove her military daddy proud.
>Goku is impressed with Chichi which makes her blush while Clark smiles and rolls her eyes at a nervously chuckling Lois.

DCAU Lois is the reason why I think Superman x Lois is the worst pairing

>Goku, Chi Chi, and Gohan will never have a family bond as strong as this one

Kill yourself summernigger. Lois Lane is Sup Forums

>due to her wanting to prove her military daddy proud.
>Lois wanting to prove her military daddy proud
Fuck her military daddy lol

You mean the cartoon universe where Lois and Superman never actually got together made you hate the pairing?
>Huhuhuh Injustice made me hate Superman

Nice strawman fuccboi faggot

What's more strawman than hating a character because of one shitty alternate universe version of them?

Always had a thing for Chi-chi, myself. Never been totally sure why. Maybe it's cuz she was cute in Dragonball, maybe it's the top knot in Z, maybe it's just because I like milfs, I dunno.

Never really found her bitchy, just rightfully upset. She's just a caring mother and wife, I'd think it would be normal to be pissed that your husband and sons keep going off to fight intergalactic terror, usually dying in the process and only being brought back literally by the power of a magical wish dragon.

The woman just wants a quiet life and to raise some nice kids. It's not her fault that she didn't know that marrying the weird kid would create a butterfly effect that apparently meant the obliteration of all life on Earth several times over.

>people calling Chi-Chi a bitch
>when she's up against fucking Lois

u niggers serious?

Fu king tjis!!!

Not even nu52 Lois is as bad as dcau Lois

take your bets, who bets that next thread will be Mai vs *insert some girl from some capeshit*